How is djokovic's hair so good? does he have the best hair genetic?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t man
even with norwood 1 he would look like an 50 year old irish man.but yeah, thats genetic for you. not much you can do despite good lifestyle.

the funny thing is that most young guys in their early tweenties think they will look like these ever young hollywood stars in their mid/late thirties but majority simply wont. even though rooney (or chiellini as another example) is definitely on the more extreme negative end of ageing its not totally uncommon, definitely more common than looking like brad pitt or jared leto with 35

at least rooney is settled down has 3-4 children. many guys are not really figured out at that age these days and thats even more tragic. old looking dudes who act and live like they are still in the early tweenties (i see this a lot in my country, especially in big cities). basically manchilds and if you are still in that state ageing and your decay of looks will hit you very brutal.

Great post, oh and there is no sun in the UK and still he ended up like that so definitely genetics. My girl mentioned Chiellini looking like that during a match too but in fairness he is still not as bad as Rooney and overall looks better too. Chiellini gets picked on as Italians normally age and look much better so he stands out a bit more in a negative way. So true on decayed manchilds, see them in town all the time, I mean if he's happy I can't argue with him but mostly there is probably some emptiness and then if you were to nitpick his life you would realise it's bad in several ways usually and that is why he is like that. I'm around that age, slightly younger but I quickly settled down and have no regrets. That's despite saving my hair, looking in my 20s and able to date quite easily, just not ideal as once the looks go, you'll be empty and accustomed to such a life style that you can't let go off but must. Then it's also too late to find a pretty girl to have a family with and you only get leftover women with baggage or agendas. I like to think there is a time for everything, to mess around in your youth like college/uni days and then to settle. I guess that's why baldness really impacts some people on here as they are chasing their missed youth but it's not the same at close to 40 to when you're 18 and after girls lol.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the brutal thing is i look like djokovic, but i'm 8 years younger, already nw2.5 diffuse and have 30% grey hair

however at the same time i could be born in africa and die from diarhea, so you always have to appreciate what you have

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great post, oh and there is no sun in the UK and still he ended up like that so definitely genetics. My girl mentioned Chiellini looking like that during a match too but in fairness he is still not as bad as Rooney and overall looks better too. Chiellini gets picked on as Italians normally age and look much better so he stands out a bit more in a negative way. So true on decayed manchilds, see them in town all the time, I mean if he's happy I can't argue with him but mostly there is probably some emptiness and then if you were to nitpick his life you would realise it's bad in several ways usually and that is why he is like that. I'm around that age, slightly younger but I quickly settled down and have no regrets. That's despite saving my hair, looking in my 20s and able to date quite easily, just not ideal as once the looks go, you'll be empty and accustomed to such a life style that you can't let go off but must. Then it's also too late to find a pretty girl to have a family with and you only get leftover women with baggage or agendas. I like to think there is a time for everything, to mess around in your youth like college/uni days and then to settle. I guess that's why baldness really impacts some people on here as they are chasing their missed youth but it's not the same at close to 40 to when you're 18 and after girls lol.
It’s great you’re happy. There is a lot of men out there that just settled for the sake of it and are now stuck in a rut. The sex life is non existent, their happiness only exists in the realms of her happiness. They break up, he ends up in the bed sit lol.. I say get that transplant, learn that language buy that motorbike.. don’t put someone first or you’ll always come second.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t man
even with norwood 1 he would look like an 50 year old irish man.but yeah, thats genetic for you. not much you can do despite good lifestyle.

the funny thing is that most young guys in their early tweenties think they will look like these ever young hollywood stars in their mid/late thirties but majority simply wont. even though rooney (or chiellini as another example) is definitely on the more extreme negative end of ageing its not totally uncommon, definitely more common than looking like brad pitt or jared leto with 35

at least rooney is settled down has 3-4 children. many guys are not really figured out at that age these days and thats even more tragic. old looking dudes who act and live like they are still in the early tweenties (i see this a lot in my country, especially in big cities). basically manchilds and if you are still in that state ageing and your decay of looks will hit you very brutal (on the other hand: being a good looking 30yearoldsth with no responsibilities can be the best time of your live, but being good looking is crucial for that. and for that you need good ageing genetics - which majority doesnt have. until 25-27 a lot of people still get carded when buying beer but starting at 31/32/33 ageing hits majority very hard.)
My father always looked about 15-20 years older than he was. He died at 70 looking 50. Nobody believed how old he was. But of course, he was a full head NW0. I look a lot like him, still look like a teenager. Always thought I was going to age gracefully. But OF COURSE I inherited my mother's side bald genes. All men from that side aged awfully.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

at least rooney is settled down has 3-4 children. many guys are not really figured out at that age these days and thats even more tragic. old looking dudes who act and live like they are still in the early tweenties (i see this a lot in my country, especially in big cities). basically manchilds and if you are still in that state ageing and your decay of looks will hit you very brutal (on the other hand: being a good looking 30yearoldsth with no responsibilities can be the best time of your live, but being good looking is crucial for that. and for that you need good ageing genetics - which majority doesnt have. until 25-27 a lot of people still get carded when buying beer but starting at 31/32/33 ageing hits majority very hard.)
A yep yep yep yep yep yep yep.

Women fancying certain older men is a real thing. When I was about 22, I recall grilling a v.attractive female friend of mine about her celebrity crushes, and was pretty damn surprised at her choices. She said Colin Farrell (who's over 10 years older than us) & Daniel Craig (who's 20 years older!). This theme reappeared with other women over the years.

Of course this causes the rest of us to also consider ourselves to be "aging like wine". Recently I saw a post on Twitter go viral where a woman stated how amazing it was that men got hotter as they got older. Amongst the expected responses/debates the comments were also awash with middle aged men agreeing & giving their reasoning. These men all had profile pictures and I thought to myself "dude, I guarantee they're not talking about you".

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s great you’re happy. There is a lot of men out there that just settled for the sake of it and are now stuck in a rut. The sex life is non existent, their happiness only exists in the realms of her happiness. They break up, he ends up in the bed sit lol.. I say get that transplant, learn that language buy that motorbike.. don’t put someone first or you’ll always come second.

It helps my gf was my teen sweetheart, hot, educated, only been with me, madly in love, she gets happy making me happy in any way! We depend on each other emotionally too. I could have settled for some other girls but this is who I envisaged as the mum. Yes settling for the sake of it with an unattractive, well used, boring girl who just wants kids is a total different story. But is being alone better than that still? If you're dating around, sure that's fun but even with that it gets lonely fast and being alone would suck for me. Every time I go on breaks I see families and couples, it's the norm and as you get older people may wonder why you're still single. Sure if one prefers that it's a different story but in my experience most of these people have something (physical or mental) that has prevented them from forming a lasting bond. I had a dinner recently and we all got dressed up and other couples we knew, there was one single guy in his 30s, I just know his holiday was different and he even said you guys are lucky. He had his parents and cousins with him but eventually everyone wants their own time.

You say get a transplant, learn a language, motorbike e.t.c. It doesn't have to be one or another. I speak multiple languages, had surgery and ride too lol and I could easily travel for a year alone if I wanted too, with lads or with the missus.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was sent this in a lads only group, doing the rounds in social media apparently that Rooney looks 50 yet is younger than Cristiano Ronaldo. Excuse the paleness and looks but even in terms of ageing, he's had it hard as hell. Tons of greys, wrinkled old skin, genetically a full on baldy, even now his hair is terrible despite multiple transplants. God, he is 35 only. One of the guys I know is Irish and he joked saying he's that typical paddy. But he doesn't even abuse drugs/alcohol and plenty look fresher in spite of that.

View attachment 165662la
>if only you knew how bad things really are