How is djokovic's hair so good? does he have the best hair genetic?

INT

Reaction score
View attachment 164368

Cavill definitely had subtle work on his hairline, look at his left corner. Anyway he's a bad example because no one looks like him and his receded hairline is a style for him.

Most guys in real life would look like programmer nerds with this hairline.

Cavill has the perfect balance between masculine and beautiful. Just imagine getting up out of bed every morning, looking in the mirror, and realizing that that is what you look like.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 164438
There is no coverup, his temple is just as visible as in the pic you posted.
You are trying too hard bro. You posted a different pic from a different event, where his right temple isn't covered up.

In the one I posted - it definitely was which is something he does often.

harry-styles.jpg

Honestly when his temple isn't covered up like in the following pics, my eyes naturally go up to his hairline, like something just doesn't look right. It's too distracting.

VO1220_Cover.jpg

GettyImages-1317506735.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cavill has the perfect balance between masculine and beautiful. Just imagine getting up out of bed every morning, looking in the mirror, and realizing that that is what you look like.
Yeah dude has won the genetic lottery. However 99.9% of men will never look like him so there's no point to dwell on it.

Random but this morph of Jason Statham just made me realize how unusual his face is haha. He kinda looks like a monkey.

7fc5a351debcc371b575b781d5.jpg

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And Harry Styles looks retarded tbh. Spends hours working his combover and spraying. This is a new pic from the BRIT Awards. Just get a transplant bro

View attachment 164367
bullshit. he is one of the few guys that rock a receding hairline well. And he didn't "spend hours" on his hair to fix his hairline, some hairs just go forward like that when you're a bit sweaty. There are lots of pictures of him with very long hair and fully exposed hairline, it's clear he's not trying to hide it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
bullshit. he is one of the few guys that rock a receding hairline well. And he didn't "spend hours" on his hair to fix his hairline, some hairs just go forward like that when you're a bit sweaty. There are lots of pictures of him with very long hair and fully exposed hairline, it's clear he's not trying to hide it.
You are actually right but it looks retarded. I don't even see his face, my eyes always go up to his hairline. I think he only "works it well" because his hair quality is so good, but he would be better off with a more balanced hairline like DiCaprio's. But maybe it's just me

Last edited:

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Including your own wife! Apparently she's asking him to get a hair transplant LMAO.

Murray was never a great looking guy & has always had kinda weird hair but that photo does him no favours. Looks he needs a haircut as much as anything.

Everyone on this forum knows this but it bears repeating crazy how subtle changes in the hair can change one's appearance.
Even if the average person doesnt pay attention, & doesn't recognise that the hair recession is what's caused the change attractiveness, they will still notice the change itself. This is a big reason some guys peak attractiveness is 19 whilst others is way into their 30's. Some men look drastically different at 24 than 20, soley because of hairloss
murray has a huge bald spot at his crown

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
People online were calling him skinny, creepy, middle aged. :( I think a guy can get away with a bald spot if he has other attractive masculine traits. This guy has almost nothing but height. But he still got a supermodel girlfriend so he's doing something right. He isn't very rich or famous. And she's basically eating him in the first pic so the attraction is there lol. Maybe being tall is just enough sometimes.

Last edited:

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People online were calling him skinny, creepy, middle aged. :( I think a guy can get away with a bald spot if he has other attractive masculine traits. This guy has almost nothing but height. But he still got a supermodel girlfriend so he's doing something right. He isn't very rich or famous. And she's basically eating him in the first pic so the attraction is there lol. Maybe being tall is just enough sometimes.
who is that?

he isnt even famous?

idk he has height and his jaw doesnt blend in with his neck (a lot of young people have this these days, even skinnyfat people) - that should be enough to be not incel (in case you have a stabble life (good job etc) but to score a supermodel ?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks better in these pics, the shirtless pics were just horrible lol

Some girls just like nerdy malnourished looking guys. He looks like he could be in Radiohead

Last edited: