How I Cured My Problem With Post-finasteride Syndrome

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
True daddy, you are the only one that can make me horny ;)
Whew, thank goodness you got over me already. I am so happy you moved on and found your true love. That's what I call real "debyne" intervention.

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I had PFS at age 23 or 24. Im 34 now and I recovered 95% within a year. But that good endorphine feeling after orgasming in my head is completely dead only feel it down there. Basically I never got or get horny anymore. But im immune to PFS now. So I can take finasteride or dutasteride and quit and be good. I had PFS from saw Palmetto high dose btw.
So technically you DIDN'T recover

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on treatments bro. U can only get PFS once not twice Because your body has learnt not to crash again. Trust me on this. If u Arent better after a year get on finasteride or dutasteride it wont make your symptoms worse. Im a living example of that. I mean who would be crazy enough to get pfs and suffer for a year? And then 4 years later get on finasteride and dutasteride. I did just that.
Mate, with all the respect I owe you, shut up!
You can't by far generalize PFS course by looking at your situation only. It's 100% unscientific. And i can proove it cause I know real PFS sufferers on a telegram group and i can guarantee to you they experienced many crashes. And not with just 5ari but by many meds and even natural supplements.
When you are in aPFS condition you have androgen receptors, 5ar and GABA system completely changed.
So at 34 y.o talk with a bit more of caution.

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your libido is still low then yeah it's not a real recovery imo.

@Salugi can you link that telegram group?
It's not an US/English group. They speak another language. Anyway you won't find many solutions there. Probably more depression.
It should be visited BEFORE using 5ari.
To understand your life is VERY good even with less hair.
That's the way i do.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have visual libido then? Try to explain in detail
I get boner easily from visuals without even touching myself. Just that horny feeling i felt in my balls and the Good feeling in my head is gone. I could fap before and let go of my penis and was able to orgasm hands free because i was so horny that good horny feeling down there is now dead as a rat so I can never c*m hands free again. Even after an orgasm I dont feel good in my frontal lobe like I used to that good explosion feeling in your head. Thats gone.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen with people who claim they have pfs:

1.) They get sides, panic, get off, anxiety gives them placebo for another month or two. They report they have pfs. Then four months later say they began recovering. Honestly seems in their heads.

2.) Some guys masturbate so much on a daily basis. And try to get erect during times they shouldn't be. To try to 'test' their libido if you will. They claim to have severely lowered libido. If they stop masturbating for a few days I bet they won't be able to stop thinking about sex.

3.) Guys that make bizarre claims. Claiming they got insomnia , depression, can't build muscle mass. Can't get out of bed, etc.... Depression does not build up like that. And insomnia is anxiety induced due to their anxiety around the medication.

There doesn't seem to much evidence supporting pfs. If people are anxious to take it or already have existing problems, then they shouldn't take finesterade.

Side effects are real, though.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen with people who claim they have pfs:

1.) They get sides, panic, get off, anxiety gives them placebo for another month or two. They report they have pfs. Then four months later say they began recovering. Honestly seems in their heads.

2.) Some guys masturbate so much on a daily basis. And try to get erect during times they shouldn't be. To try to 'test' their libido if you will. They claim to have severely lowered libido. If they stop masturbating for a few days I bet they won't be able to stop thinking about sex.

3.) Guys that make bizarre claims. Claiming they got insomnia , depression, can't build muscle mass. Can't get out of bed, etc.... Depression does not build up like that. And insomnia is anxiety induced due to their anxiety around the medication.

There doesn't seem to much evidence supporting pfs. If people are anxious to take it or already have existing problems, then they shouldn't take finesterade.

Side effects are real, though.
Ur a fool. I had no sides on saw palmetto but upon quitting it 2 weeks later I woke up with a rubber feeling penis and no sex drive. Also had anhedonia, out of body experience, sensitivity to light, my penis head turned White and ice Cold no boodfow to it, no pain when pinching my penis head with my nails. I masturbated to increase bloodflow next morning penis was pink. But I got permanent darker skin now because the skin almost died. Had other sides too but PFS is so horrible you have to experience it yourself to even believe it. Even my anus was numb not just my penis. Also didnt feel my orgasms at all once.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur a fool. I had no sides on saw palmetto but upon quitting it 2 weeks later I woke up with a rubber feeling penis and no sex drive. Also had anhedonia, out of body experience, sensitivity to light, my penis head turned White and ice Cold no boodfow to it, no pain when pinching my penis head with my nails. I masturbated to increase bloodflow next morning penis was pink. But I got permanent darker skin now because the skin almost died. Had other sides too but PFS is so horrible you have to experience it yourself to even believe it. Even my anus was numb not just my penis. Also didnt feel my orgasms at all once.
It was all in your head bro, check this guy out, he covers it well:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was all in your head bro, check this guy out, he covers it well:

No it wasnt that dude is an idiot like you lol. Just because he hasnt experienced it dont mean its fake. I suffered for a full year. You cant Imagine a rubber numb penis and no sex drive for a year, there are many stories like mine exactly like mine. Cant even Imagine your penis going White and ice cold and feeling no pain when pinching it just kill yourself you f*****g troll.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it wasnt that dude is an idiot like you lol. Just because he hasnt experienced it dont mean its fake. I suffered for a full year. You cant Imagine a rubber numb penis and no sex drive for a year, there are many stories like mine exactly like mine. Cant even Imagine your penis going White and ice cold and feeling no pain when pinching it just kill yourself you f*****g troll.
Lol, you can get a rubber penis if you're masturbating 5 times a day. Numb anus could be from constipation. Eat more vegetables and Qdoba. How are you feeling now ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, you can get a rubber penis if you're masturbating 5 times a day. Numb anus could be from constipation. Eat more vegetables and Qdoba. How are you feeling now ?
Just shut up idiot if i saw u in real life u would be dead right now. I fapped once a day and once every other day. Its called post dht blocker syndrome and its very real. Im not fully recovered years later ur blocked kid

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just shut up idiot if i saw u in real life u would be dead right now. I fapped once a day and once every other day. Its called post dht blocker syndrome and its very real. Im not fully recovered years later ur blocked kid
Bro id lift you with my pinkie finger.

No, but really, chill. I thought you were on dutatesride. I'm not on anything myself, I'm waiting for Kintors topical.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at posting this autist's video, already had a discussion with him here about pfs but he ran away.
I believe him and not you. You're either a nw7 trying to bring others down with you or selling some product. I bet you guys will come up with a new pfs for pyrilutamide and scare everyone from treating their hair loss.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you "believe" him, you want to cope because you're balding and desperate like so many. And lmfao, check my post history if you think I want to sell something, I'm also far from a NW7 lol. I only care about the truth and it's extremely clear finasteride is not safe.

Here's a thread about him https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/kevin-mann-vs-encyclopedia-dramatica.129843/ and an old ed post about the dude https://archive.ph/84TDB

And I posted many studies itt: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...t-finasteride-side-effects-eventually.130765/

Adverse Event Reporting in Clinical Trials of Finasteride for Androgenic Alopecia: A Meta-analysis​

Conclusions and relevance: Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with Androgenetic Alopecia is very limited, is of poor quality, and seems to be systematically biased. In a cohort of men prescribed finasteride for routine treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, most would have been excluded from the pivotal studies that supported US Food and Drug Administration approval for Androgenetic Alopecia. Published reports of clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Fake news. This guy is your dad, kid.