How I Cured My Problem With Post-finasteride Syndrome

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Pigeon,

Interesting story. But Proviron is not DHT. As I see at google, Proviron is mesterolona.

Regards

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Modill You should try to quit or taper down your treatment, maybe you are recovered.

Hi Pigeon. I felt very good using DHT, but I was worried about my hair, so I start using topical finas.

Did you try something for you? DHT of Proviron?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Pigeon,

Interesting story. But Proviron is not DHT. As I see at google, Proviron is mesterolona.

Regards
which is better, because it cant aromatize into estrogens, contrary to dht.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
which is better, because it cant aromatize into estrogens, contrary to dht.

This is wrong.

upload_2020-5-26_15-57-17.png

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding OP thread, good for you, but I wouldn't consider being dependent on an external hormone any kind of cure. You should look into ways to upregulate your 5AR production back to normal if at all possible. I've found that tribulus and eating sorghum can accomplish this to an extent.

Additionally, DHT (& derivatives) usually made my brain fog even worse. Haven't tried proviron yet though.

wildworld1992

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding OP thread, good for you, but I wouldn't consider being dependent on an external hormone any kind of cure. You should look into ways to upregulate your 5AR production back to normal if at all possible. I've found that tribulus and eating sorghum can accomplish this to an extent.

Additionally, DHT (& derivatives) usually made my brain fog even worse. Haven't tried proviron yet though.
Have you recovered from PFS?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not fully, I wouldn't say. I'm doing quite alright however. Unfortunately, I paid for it with hair big time.
Bro I had PFS at age 23 or 24. Im 34 now and I recovered 95% within a year. But that good endorphine feeling after orgasming in my head is completely dead only feel it down there. Basically I never got or get horny anymore. But im immune to PFS now. So I can take finasteride or dutasteride and quit and be good. I had PFS from saw Palmetto high dose btw.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What things help you most for PFS?

Hard androgens. Proviron, keto-DHT, DHT, masteron etc etc. Follow up with PCT (Nolva + HCG)... repeat until feeling normal again. Say goodbye to your hair though.
Get on treatments bro. U can only get PFS once not twice Because your body has learnt not to crash again. Trust me on this. If u Arent better after a year get on finasteride or dutasteride it wont make your symptoms worse. Im a living example of that. I mean who would be crazy enough to get pfs and suffer for a year? And then 4 years later get on finasteride and dutasteride. I did just that.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on treatments bro. U can only get PFS once not twice Because your body has learnt not to crash again. Trust me on this. If u Arent better after a year get on finasteride or dutasteride it wont make your symptoms worse. Im a living example of that. I mean who would be crazy enough to get pfs and suffer for a year? And then 4 years later get on finasteride and dutasteride. I did just that.

Finasteride didn't really stop my hair loss when I was on it + it gave me bad gyno even before I quit and got PFS.

At best the only thing I am trying is Pyrilutamide but oral 5-AR, never again.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride didn't really stop my hair loss when I was on it + it gave me bad gyno even before I quit and got PFS.

Wow u got pfs while ON fina?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe try topical bicalutamide. And oral min.