"how Hollywood Tackles Hairloss & Other Tinseltown Terrors"

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone see the premiere of Game of Thrones, Season 7 on Sunday? The hound bashed one dude for being bald and it literally served no purpose to the story.

"You think you're fooling anyone with that top knot? You bald cocksucker" — The Hound.

Odd because the hound is pretty damn bald himself, but it just goes to show Benioff and Weiss see baldness as something that can be used against the characters: Just ask Lord Varys — who is implied to be a pedophile.

yeah, but writing is transcendent sometimes especially if you create a character...you can't really take what a writer 'writes' as how they feel or think, you can be taken to dark places when you really let yourself flow into a creation. If something feels authentic for a character it's sacraligous (IMO) to remove it because people may be offended.
It really bothered me the OBVIOUS turn they are making after 2 seasons ago over-criticism of the treatment of the female characters to THIS season the little girl telling off the room of older men how women and girls should be taught to fight now, THAT felt inauthentic and really forced.
Made me feel like HBO got involved with that little scene.
Like Bill Maher having to be f*****g spanked on live TV by Ice Cube few weeks back.