How frequently do you ejaculate, honestly ?

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it´s true what you think... Then why don´t you smear that glue of sh*t, what´s in your pants, onto your hair on the head!? I mean, it´s super powerful, full of proteins and nutritions, and as you said, full of life fuel, our body puts into it, from our life energy. Male Pattern Baldness solved by shell123 - 2021. Yikes!
lmao, nobody is answering my question, which is how frenquently they ejaculated during their lives, instead they wanna stay in denial like this guy here and all they do is make fun of what I said.
you clearly don't see how stupid you look writing that crap

Last edited:

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
More teenagers are balding than ever before, and pubery hits kids sooner. It has more to do with food that jews feed us with tho
how about More teenagers are balding than ever before because everybody has access to internet and p**rn since a very young age

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you know that your body doesn't produce the same amount of sperm your entire life? in your teens and early 20's , the sperm production peaks, and after that it starts droping, how about that for a fact
following your previous logic, not only people who masturbate would be balding faster, but people who occasionally have sex too.

and since when are people having sex and masturbating?

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
following your previous logic, not only people who masturbate would be balding faster, but people who occasionally have sex too.

thats why I said ejaculating, ejaculating can happen throu masturbation or sex, so yeah frequent ejaculation leads to baldness

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why I said ejaculating, ejaculating can happen throu masturbation or sex, so yeah frequent ejaculation leads to baldness
Ok. Although I don't believe in such a thing, you can't say that someone is in denial just because they don't agree with your speculations.

In my point of view, NoFap is bullshit, despite p**rn being a cancer itself. Fapping would be a problem if you were wanking off until the only thing left to c*m is blood. Other than that, just live your f*****g life and spank your bamboo as many times as you want.

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
male testosterone peaks in mid 20's, so that means sperm production is at its highest , in your teens and early 20's you can ejaculate many times a day and still recover and do it the next day, in your 40's and 50's I bet ejaculating once a day will make you tired for next couple of days till your body recovers.

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Although I don't believe in such a thing, you can't say that someone is in denial just because they don't agree with your speculations.

In my point of view, NoFap is bullshit, despite p**rn being a cancer itself. Fapping would be a problem if you were wanking off until the only thing left to c*m is blood. Other than that, just live your f*****g life and spank your bamboo as many times as you want.
cumming blood? from ejaculating too much ? never have that happened to me or to anybody I knew, somebody lied to you

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
why don't you tell me how old you are and how frenquently have you been ejaculating, ?? why are you still chosing to be in denial? because sex and ejaculating feels good? be a man and answer honestly,
You have a lot to learn young padawon.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why don't you tell me how old you are and how frenquently have you been ejaculating, ?? why are you still chosing to be in denial? because sex and ejaculating is good? be a man and answer honestly,
Man, I guess you are the only one in denial here.

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I guess you are the only one in denial here.
still not a single one of you answered the question that I asked in the post, how old are you and how frequently have you been ejaculating? is it hard to understand ? instead you're trying to convince yourself that what I said is not true by making fun of what I said and haha reacting, that is denial, there is nothing wrong with being in denial, we learn new sh*t everyday till we die

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
still not a single one of you answered the question that I asked in the post, how old are you and how frequently have you been ejaculating? is it hard to understand ? instead you're trying to convince yourself that what I said is not true by making fun of what I said and haha reacting, that is denial, there is nothing wrong with being in denial, we learn new sh*t everyday till we die
24, I masturbate when I feel like to, which is probably twice a week

Ever since I broke up with my ex I'm feeling down so I'm not in the mood to masturbation

However, when I was single (4 years ago), I would masturbate every single day. No signs of hair loss or whatsoever

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your a genius! Your the first person ever that has tried to make this link between masturbation and hairloss. This myth has definitely never been studied by any medical professionals before!

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your a genius! Your the first person ever that has tried to make this link between masturbation and hairloss. This myth has definitely never been studied by any medical professionals before!
if I personally started having hair problems only after I started ejaculating frequently non stop, I don't need no medical professional to tell me how my body works,
and why would they tell you? if they're gonna make millions selling you hairloss products and performing hair transplants

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
24, I masturbate when I feel like to, which is probably twice a week

Ever since I broke up with my ex I'm feeling down so I'm not in the mood to masturbation

However, when I was single (4 years ago), I would masturbate every single day. No signs of hair loss or whatsoever
you've been masturbating everyday for 4 years straight?
okay, what are you doing in this forum?

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, i do wonder what my hair would have been like today if i actually ate something instead of drinking(who cares, loser forum anyway).