How frequently do you ejaculate, honestly ?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you've been masturbating everyday for 4 years straight?
okay, what are you doing in this forum?
I got in a relationship when I was 20, BEFORE that I would masturbate everyday, or every other day at most.

I am here because I had problems with hair loss, but I knew what the trigger was and it's pretty much solved by now. Nothing related to masturbation or whatever.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If masturbation caused hair loss every teenager would be bald by 18, male pattern baldness is genetic and there's nothing you can do about it apart from drugs

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
surviving and passing our genes is the only reason we are in this life,
The body works 24/7 producing sperm, taking the best out from your body and putting it into sperm production, when ejaculating too much the body can’t keep up with the high production of sperm, so what it does is taking away from other body parts, starting with things that are less necessary for survival like hair for example,and then going to other organs .
To provide proof I’ll have to make an experiment for 20 years on people and make sure they’re telling the truth about their private lives ,
And why the hell would anybody do that and waste their lives when they can create a hair product and profit of other people’s misery and ignorance to make millions of dollars,
I’ll try a year no ejaculation and I hope to post a picture a year from now if everything goes as planed to see some results for myself

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
people like these who don't even dare to answer my question or even dare to question the bs they have in their heads, are the reason why you'll never know why we lose hair xD it's true, instead of answering the question and discussing, they attack me and call me stupid,
at least there is 1 or 2 who were open minded and answered which I appreciated

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, we are in this sh*t together. Just accept the fact that you are getting older.

I don’t like it either, but that’s just the way it is,

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, we are in this sh*t together. Just accept the fact that you are getting older.

I don’t like it either, but that’s just the way it is,
I accept getting older, hairloss is a sign of aging but its not natural if it happens in your 20's, because there are people in their 60's with full head of hair and don't take no hairloss medications . I don't beleive that genes cause a category of people to lose hair while others maintain it, we are responsible for those genes and what we do is what causes hairloss not the genes.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I accept getting older, hairloss is a sign of aging but its not natural if it happens in your 20's, because there are people in their 60's with full head of hair and don't take no hairloss medications . I don't beleive that genes cause a category of people to lose hair while others maintain it, we are responsible for those genes and what we do is what causes hairloss not the genes.

1625248438730.gif

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe stress plays a major role. But for your info, ejaculated probably around 30 to 40 times a month between ages 14 to 21. 5 to 10 times a month ages 21 to 28, 10 to 15 times a month between ages 29 to 32, 20 to 30 times a month between ages 33 to 34, and the last 2 years, around 15 to 20 times a month.

My hair started to thin at 25. Was noticeable to others by 27. It hit its worst around 32, but currently it is about where it was when I was 28.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are there obese slobs with nw0s but athletes who are balding? Look up Shane MacGowan, he's a chronic alcoholic and drug addict with rotted teeth and can barely walk or talk anymore but is a nw1 at 63.

Yearofcowdearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, your theory is correct. There is more than enough information available to make this assertion confidently.
1. Studies on Eunuchs have verified there have been no cases of balding (among Eunuchs) as testoerone was not being produced by the prostate.
2. Women have no prostates and generally don’t go bald. As simple as it sounds.
3. Asian cultures are known for having smaller prostates and lower rates of balding. African descent have larger prostate and higher prevelance of balding.
4. And the most direct evidence: Studies have verified ejaculation raises dht and separate studies have verified excess dht leads to the onset of male pattern baldness.
5. What’s the side effects of finasteride? Kills libido! This isn’t just a side effect it’s actually the very reason it works!
6. There are surveys on the most viewed online p**rn countries being correlated to highest balding countries. Look into it.
7. There is much literature written over the last five hundred years from different cultures in different parts of the world documenting masturbation’s negative effects to their patients.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, your theory is correct. There is more than enough information available to make this assertion confidently.
1. Studies on Eunuchs have verified there have been no cases of balding (among Eunuchs) as testoerone was not being produced by the prostate.
3. Asian cultures are known for having smaller prostates and lower rates of balding. African descent have larger prostate and higher prevelance of balding.
4. And the most direct evidence: Studies have verified ejaculation raises dht and separate studies have verified excess dht leads to the onset of male pattern baldness.
5. What’s the side effects of finasteride? Kills libido! This isn’t just a side effect it’s actually the very reason it works!
6. There are surveys on the most viewed online p**rn countries being correlated to highest balding countries. Look into it.
7. There is much literature written over the last five hundred years from different cultures in different parts of the world documenting masturbation’s negative effects to their patients.
Nice alt account OP

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Studies on Eunuchs have verified there have been no cases of balding when testoerone was not being produced by the prostate.
so do you think if you're able to control your libido or lower it naturally without taking finasterade(which I consider almost impossible in our times), do you think that it will have the same effect as taking the finasterade? if done naturally I guess it's better than taking the drug but I don't know, I'll try to get finasterade anyway

Yearofcowdearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
so do you think if you're able to control your libido or lower it naturally without taking finasterade(which I consider almost impossible in our times), do you think that it will have the same effect as taking the finasterade? if done naturally I guess it's better than taking the drug but I don't know, I'll try to get finasterade anyway
Good question. Take the following with a grain of salt…I think if you practice non-ejaculation, perhaps eliminating lustful thoughts all together then yes you will see improvement much like finasteride. The problem is many people have tried this (semen retention) but don’t usually make it longer than 3-6 months. You’ll need to give it at least a year much like finasteride. I have gone 114 days before, it didn’t bring my hair back in such a short time but during that period I felt no deterioration of hair quality possibly even mild improvement.

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question. Take the following with a grain of salt…I think if you practice non-ejaculation, perhaps eliminating lustful thoughts all together then yes you will see improvement much like finasteride. The problem is many people have tried this (semen retention) but don’t usually make it longer than 3-6 months. You’ll need to give it at least a year much like finasteride. I have gone 114 days before, it didn’t bring my hair back in such a short time but during that period I felt no deterioration of hair quality possibly even mild improvement.
if it is gonna keep hat I have left in my head I guess personally it's a win for me since I didn't lose too much hair yet, I still can grow it a bit and it looks full, only when I shave it off I see some patches, I tried in the past 2 years to stop ejaculating but it's hard, the longest I abstained was 60 days

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the bay/smi threads. Some of the most high profile users here (and the german forum) think fapping/edging/chronically elevated prolactin as a result indeed causes male pattern baldness (in combination with the wrong genes and androgens present)

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the bay/smi threads. Some of the most high profile users here (and the german forum) think fapping/edging/chronically elevated prolactin as a result indeed causes male pattern baldness (in combination with the wrong genes and androgens present)
That's not evidence that fapping causes baldness

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** do grown men go more than 6 months without ejaculating? Do they not get extremely frustrated? It's impossible to completely eliminate lustful thoughts without castrating yourself.