How frequently do you ejaculate, honestly ?

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the bay/smi threads. Some of the most high profile users here (and the german forum) think fapping/edging/chronically elevated prolactin as a result indeed causes male pattern baldness (in combination with the wrong genes and androgens present)
does abstaining reverse balding or causes any regrowth of the lost hair? or does it just maintain what's left?

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** do grown men go more than 6 months without ejaculating? Do they not get extremely frustrated? It's impossible to completely eliminate lustful thoughts without castrating yourself.
you don't have to go 6months, I beleive ejacualting moderatly like 1 time a week won't do any damage, again it depends on the lifestyle and the genes also, maybe some men even with over ejaculating wont lose any

Yearofcowdearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not evidence that fapping causes baldness
Actually yes it is. It is well established prolactin spikes dramatically after orgasm and prolactin plays a key role in the development of male pattern baldness. (

czecha - Thanks for your input yes prolactin is another major component it seems!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
does abstaining reverse balding or causes any regrowth of the lost hair? or does it just maintain what's left?
The high iq guys seem to think it starts male pattern baldness, and once it started it can’t really be contained with nofap anymore. Maybe you can slow it down. But once the fire started its already too late I guess

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might sound weird but I believe over ejaculating sperm out of your body might be the number 1 cause of male pattern baldness,
otherwise, are there any balding or bald guys here who never ejaculated ?! or did it moderately like once a week or 2 weeks?!
I don't think you'll find any monks on here.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might sound weird but I believe over ejaculating sperm out of your body might be the number 1 cause of male pattern baldness,
otherwise, are there any balding or bald guys here who never ejaculated ?! or did it moderately like once a week or 2 weeks?!

Please share honestly .

Personally l over ejaculated(daily, sometimes multiple times a day) last 3 years between 26 and 28, that’s when my hair started thinning a lot from the crown, maybe falling, I don’t know if I still can naturally recover what I lost without using finesterade . before 25 I was never doing it frequently, maybe not at all and had thick hair.
The problem is that I tried abstaining to see if there are any results but It’s almost impossible to abstain, the longer I abstained once was 60 days, other times 10 days or less.
You're going to need finasteride or something similar. Sorry to break it to you. Also, stop masturbating so much.

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
The high iq guys seem to think it starts male pattern baldness, and once it started it can’t really be contained with nofap anymore. Maybe you can slow it down. But once the fire started its already too late I guess
I'm pretty sure hairloss just stops and thin hair gets thicker, and receiding hairline stops receiding too which explain "mature hairline" , like what the hell is a "mature hairline" !

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure hairloss just stops and thin hair gets thicker, and receiding hairline stops receiding too which explain "mature hairline" , like what the hell is a "mature hairline" !
If you rub your c*m on your scalp right after ejaculation, you should be fine, for the minerals your body loses when jeezing will go right back to your follicles. I regrew hell of a lot of hair with this ancient technique (which modern tricho are trying to shut down).

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you rub your c*m on your scalp right after ejaculation, you should be fine, for the minerals your body loses when jeezing will go right back to your follicles. I regrew hell of a lot of hair with this ancient technique (which modern tricho are trying to shut down).
you're clearly stupid , even if you poor a bucket of c*m everyday on your head, your hair won't grow that way.
how old are you? 6?

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay guys, see you next year when I'll post a picture to see if there are any results lmao, if I'm still alive
take care and remember it's okay to be bald xDif people see you insecure about it you'll get no respect from them,if youlearn how to accept it, it won't make no difference, and to people who all the time comment cope, cope cope cope cope...well , stop compring yourlsef with others

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay guys, see you next year when I'll post a picture to see if there are any results lmao, if I'm still alive
take care and remember it's okay to be bald xDif people see you insecure about it you'll get no respect from them,if youlearn how to accept it, it won't make no difference, and to people who all the time comment cope, cope cope cope cope...well , stop compring yourlsef with others

Good luck. I actually think Nofap can slow down hair loss. I don't think you'll see any reversal though without meds. There's good reason to believe that too much sexual stimulation can speed up hair loss. The reddit bros on here will laugh the idea off while they blame hair loss on western diets and rub CBD oil and PSO on their scalps. Pay them no mind, they don't have a clue what they are talking about. Moderate sexual activity is fine, but in excess the increased dht and prolactin will destroy your hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Like someone in this forum is going to invent the cure for baldness. Genetics dictate your fate clear and simple. And unfortunately no one can accurately predict their fate. You could be doing all this for nothing.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like someone in this forum is going to invent the cure for baldness. Genetics dictate your fate clear and simple. And unfortunately no one can accurately predict their fate. You could be doing all this for nothing.
The heritability of Androgenetic Alopecia is high, and has been estimated to be ∼80% in two independent twin studies

It's not entirely genetic. It has the same heritability as height, and you can absolutely stunt your growth or accelerate your growth with different environmental variables.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I do believe there can be an epigenetic component influencing the process but it's still unpredictable. At what age do you think it's the most easiest to predict?
The heritability of Androgenetic Alopecia is high, and has been estimated to be ∼80% in two independent twin studies

It's not entirely genetic. It has the same heritability as height, and you can absolutely stunt your growth or accelerate your growth with different environmental variables.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but all of those things seem to indicate the Sisyphean concept, and yes, you can determine your fate but I think you mean maybe more so: What if I am still an incel or whatever (not me)? But I just want the free flowing hair feeling as a daily part of my life and still, not there yet but in a male context my regrowth is pretty spectacular compared to non-MtF's who use HRT just for the hair. It is thrilling; it is lovely and it is as wonderful as you all dream of and I, too put a huge amount of time in my hair and appearance. It is getting longer and longer and pretty soon my ears will be gone and then it will frame my face very much like my wig still does far better.

All praise to Goddess who has sustained me in my lowest moments.