How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would she be pleased if you had erectile dysfunction or would she care more about hair?

How young are you btw, then I know what I'm dealing with.

Age baiting to prove your non-existent points is the only thing you can do. Stop basing us around our ages, we might be young but we are more educated about anti-androgens than you will ever be!

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have empathy because your goal is to scare others into not treating their hair loss, because of your negative experience, when you barely suffer from hair loss. Some of these hair loss sufferers on this website have been left severely depressed, and paralysed, because of their hair loss. Which is why these medications are important, and give people the chance to heal. People like me are having to self-medicate because doctors don’t take us seriously, and these doctors don’t take us seriously because of people like you.

I’m just here to share my story and to warn others about the dangers of 5alpha inhibitors, I wish someone like me warned me when I was on the fence about taking finasteride. I’m not denying that hair loss can mess with a man’s confidence, self esteem and mental state but nobody wants to end up being castrated in the process of fixing a cosmetic issue it is too high of a price to pay. I had a good life before this I was travelling the world up until the month I took this drug and now I’m a complete vegetable because of it it’s an extremely dangerous drug for any young man.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would your woman be pleased more by seeing your bald head than she would have been if you're full head?

what's a full head good if it comes with erectyle disfunction.. 150 mg oral spino...that says it all

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. I'm not sold that treatment by Ikarus; in fact we have not a single pill in common if you see. The meds I'm taking have been taken and studied for years - spironolactone for acne, hirsutism and in trans people, finasteride in baldness and bph. Fortunately, I have been able to completely stop my hairloss with these two drugs with only side being slight gyno in one nipple. I don't even have low libido.

Lucky sod, my gyno from spironolactone is pretty bad, worse than bridgeburns and when you consider what drugs he is taking compared to me that is pretty shitty, i wouldn't mind having gyno similiar to bridgeburns tbh. How long have you been taking spironolactone for now? i intend to restart it in a few months time.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would your woman be pleased more by seeing your bald head than she would have been if you're full head?

you take oral spino and oral fina at the same time as a male.. i would pay 100 $ to your account right now just to see pictures of you.. you gotta be one strong BETA male

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would she be pleased if you had erectile dysfunction or would she care more about hair?

How young are you btw, then I know what I'm dealing with.
Ah, you're at it again. Tell me one person out here who has taken Spironolactone, cypro or Bica and has ED after stopping the medication. In fact, AFAIK none of us have ED even while on medications.

I'm 19. I doubt I would ever be able to get a girl if my choice if I go bald. I have DUPA and don't think I would be able to live a happy life as a bald person.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just here to share my story and to warn others about the dangers of 5alpha inhibitors, I wish someone like me warned me when I was on the fence about taking finasteride. I’m not denying that hair loss can mess with a man’s confidence, self esteem and mental state but nobody wants to end up being castrated in the process of fixing a cosmetic issue it is too high of a price to pay. I had a good life before this I was travelling the world up until the month I took this drug and now I’m a complete vegetable because of it it’s an extremely dangerous drug for any young man.

This is offensive to actual vegetables.

You may be sharing your story but you are making it harder for everyone else. It took me months just to get prescribed dutasteride because of ‘fears’ of cases like this, even though I was already taking it along with bicalutamide and estradiol.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is offensive to actual vegetables.

You may be sharing your story but you are making it harder for everyone else. It took me months just to get prescribed dutasteride because of ‘fears’ of cases like this, even though I was already taking it along with bicalutamide and estradiol.

Good for you.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, you're at it again. Tell me one person out here who has taken Spironolactone, cypro or Bica and has ED after stopping the medication. In fact, AFAIK none of us have ED even while on medications.

I'm 19. I doubt I would ever be able to get a girl if my choice if I go bald. I have DUPA and don't think I would be able to live a happy life as a bald person.

19 yeard old !?!?!? man .... i thought you were at least in yout 20's.. of course you can still fonction sexually your are fuckin 19 !! you could loose half of your sexual drive and still have enough to f*** girls every day !! a 19 years old healthy boy can f*** like 6-7 times a day easily.

but time will tell you !! after 25 the hill starts to goes down for men !

i bet you have not been taking spina and fina for at least two years already.. of course you have no big sides yet.. taking tranny drugs at 19 omg..

just leave this forum and come back at 29 when its been a whole decade of continious use of spina and fina every day. to see if those sides are still ''small'', ''moderate''.. hahaha

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you take oral spino and oral fina at the same time as a male.. i would pay 100 $ to your account right now just to see pictures of you.. you gotta be one strong BETA male
Yeah, so that you can circulate them?? I'm perfectly normal male, my man

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my good friend, I missed you man!
DHT and testosterone levels fluctuate a lot during the day. Do u seriously believe that u can have this whole list jusst from taking one pill and therefor have lower dht for one day? Delusonial.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely understand and you would be right, it would be very hard to get a girl at that age when you're balding... that's the sad reality today.

But the poison you're taking is extremely dangerous, you're young and naive. Libido, sexual health is extremely important. I guess you're virigin too and believe me you need your libido.

Btw if you're balding aggressively at that age, chances are even that hardcore regimen won't save your hair. A hair system is your only other viable alternative.

Oh well, doens't matter what I say, I was like you too once. Anyway you'll keep on taking that crap and in due time will experience side effects, it's only a matter of time. You have been warned.

If you’re balding aggressively at a young age, spironolactone and finasteride most likely won’t work in the long term. However, he can switch to stronger AAs such as a combination of bicalutamide and cyproterone acetate and possibly a have permanent results since bicalutamide can lead to degradation of the androgen receptors over time.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lucky sod, my gyno from spironolactone is pretty bad, worse than bridgeburns and when you consider what drugs he is taking compared to me that is pretty shitty, i wouldn't mind having gyno similiar to bridgeburns tbh. How long have you been taking spironolactone for now? i intend to restart it in a few months time.
Huh.. you know your gyno is exacerbated by your weight.

I have been taking it for more than 3 months.

For gyno, you should have taken raloxifene to prevent it. Trying to cure gyno almost invariably causes some thinning. Ralox/tamox for minimising it and letrozole for lumps.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone is heavily researched and there are lots of good success stories on it, especially when combined with dutasteride and minoxidil, i don't thinik people should be afraid of using it to give your regimen some extra punch.

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not doubting your story in any way. I also believe that some people can react negatively to finasteride

However, all of this happening to you 7 months later with 1 single pill sounds very unlikely. Nerve pain and chronic diarrhea are typical to people with history of depression and anxiety. I believe the finasteride could have triggered hormonal imbalance and depression. Then the depression triggered other symptoms. Trust me, I've been through the whole ordeal myself with nerve and muscle pain caused by depression before ever taking finasteride.

If you are open to suggestions please explore this route. Wish you the best.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your are a massive beta, your are not getting any girls hair or not.
Hahaha... I have had 2 girls asking me out this year. Only 2 because I'm not very social and not active on FB, insta etc. Also, I rarely accept any proposals due to study load. Working towards one's goals is far better than trying to get pussies 24/7.