How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys we went from talking sexual sides to peanut allergy haha, we funny :D

anyway.. still none of you norwood 1 guys here with any meds could get a girl like this lmao

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 12.59.28.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 12.59.28.png
    544.1 KB · Views: 98

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is an insult to people who actually have PFS and/or side effects. You're treating it like a joke by making over the top and medically specious claims.

My video has been shown to the PFS community and has been very well received if there’s anyone doing an injustice to the people effected by finasteride it’s yourself and others who are openly attacking me for no apparent reason.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

anyway.. still none of you norwood 1 guys here with any meds could get a girl like this lmao
Neither do you, or you wouldn't be using terms like alpha on the internet.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Here any chance you could go somewhere else and talk about Norwood 1 and 2’s and girlfriends this is completely off topic and not wanted here. Thanks

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only insult is idiots like you who take fina who don't understand that every man is different. Explain why some die from peanut allergies?

Show some empathy.

Unlike others here, I have been nothing but civil and respectful to you. But making threads like these where it's clear to anyone with some common sense that it's a "boy who cried wolf" situation doesn't help people who have actual problems and indirectly mocks/insults them by association.

To hijack your peanut analogy, this thread is akin to someone eating one peanut, not even having digested it yet, and then claiming they woke up the next day blind, a foot shorter, and 80 pounds over weight. It's absurd.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlike others here, I have been nothing but civil and respectful to you. But making threads like these where it's clear to anyone with some common sense that it's a "boy who cried wolf" situation doesn't help people who have actual problems and indirectly mocks/insults them by association.

To hijack your peanut analogy, this thread is akin to someone eating one peanut, not even having digested it yet, and then claiming they woke up the next day blind, a foot shorter, and 80 pounds over weight. It's absurd.

Going by your post you have zero respect for me saying that I’m crying wolf is an absolute insult not only to me but my own family who are also suffering in this ordeal as well as other PFS victims. Again, there seems to be an overwhelming bullying type mentality on this website for anyone that comes on talking about finasteride side effects this website is were I first heard about finasteride. I just posted a video openly to the public about intimate details concerning the sexual side effects and there is zero empathy from a small group of degenerates that are trying to mask the true horrifying sides of finasteride for what reasons I really don’t know.

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact is everyone is different you retarded tranny. Every human body reacts differently, so yes one pill of fina could be enough to trigger all these side effects.
But u always claimed finasteride has a mechanism behind these side-effects. And now u say its an allergic reaction?

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ryan, listen to me. The depression is causing your symptoms not the finasteride pill.

Though the finasteride pill could have triggered the depression. I've been through hell battling depression for years before taking finasteride

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going by your post you have zero respect for me saying that I’m crying wolf is an absolute insult not only to me but my own family who are also suffering in this ordeal. Again there seems to be an overwhelming bullying type behaviour on this website if anyone comes on talking about finasteride side effects.
Then f*** off to some other place where they listen to ur bullshit stories. Try pfs forum.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going by your post you have zero respect for me saying that I’m crying wolf is an absolute insult not only to me but my own family who are also suffering in this ordeal. Again there seems to be an overwhelming bullying type behaviour on this website if anyone comes on talking about finasteride side effects.

You're welcome to look through my post history and identify any previous instance of bullying or doubting a claim. This thread, if my memory is right, is the first instance of me ever questioning the linkage between using finasteride and the sides described.

Getting floaters in your eyes from one dose of finasteride is just too much. I'm not gonna suspend all common sense just to make someone else feel better.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ryan, listen to me. The depression is causing your symptoms not the finasteride pill.

Though the finasteride pill could have triggered the depression. I've been through hell battling depression for years before taking finasteride

Listen, you don’t know what you’re talking about depression doesn’t cause systematic nerve pain, floaters in the eyes, blurry vision, permanent ringing in both ears and erectile dysfunction please take your advice elsewhere.

Last edited:

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No my point was that everyone reacts differently to substances. The peanut analogy was to show you that even some people could get sides from something as ridiculous as a peanut.
But peanut allergy has a mechanism behind it, so far u have shown no evidence of any mechanism behind PFS.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, you don’t know what you’re talking about depression doesn’t cause systematic nerve pain, floaters in the eyes, blurry vision, permanent ringing in both ears and erectile dysfunction please take your advice and kindly take it elsewhere.
And neither does finasteride so take ur shitstroy and shove it up where the sun aint shining.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're welcome to look through my post history and identify any previous instance of bullying or doubting a claim. This thread, if my memory is right, is the first instance of me ever questioning the linkage between using finasteride and the sides described.

Perhaps you would like to see my long list of medical examinations and doctors visits since taking the pill? I suppose the fact that I stayed in hospital for over 2 weeks at a time is all made up. I suppose that there is other men in similar positions one of which runs propeciahelp who only took a single pill and is sill in the same mess years later. It’s outrageous that even after posting a video describing in detail what happened to me that I’m having to defend myself.

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, you don’t know what you’re talking about depression doesn’t cause systematic nerve pain, floaters in the eyes, blurry vision, permanent ringing in both ears and erectile dysfunction please take your advice elsewhere.
Of course it does.. I've had pretty much the exact symptoms you are talking about. And they all disappeared when I came out of my depression

Don't be a prick please, I'm trying to help

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You wot mate?

The mechanism behind PFS is the fact that you disrupt the endocrine system with fina which could f*** you up in many ways, almost every function in your body is linked to hormones, disruption is extremely dangerous especially in the long term.

Nobody is the same, some are extremely sensitive to changes to their endocrine system.
Any evidence of these claims? nope.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it does.. I've had pretty much the exact symptoms you are talking about. And they all disappeared when I came out of my depression

Don't be a prick please, I'm trying to help

Nobody is being a prick but you putting tinnitus, neuropathy, blurry vision, floaters, muscle wastage, chronic diarrhoea down to depression is ridiculous.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This explains it all, you're not attracted to women so of course you don't care about your sexual health. You're a real POS promoting your garbage hormone regimen to young balding men though.

Stay in your containment thread next time.

@I'mme DHT is very important for maintenance of a healthy sex life, disrupt that and you will be fcked sooner or later. And for the sides you will get from the crap you're taking, check wiki they're too much to sum up here.

DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. It is produced from the less potent testosterone by the enzyme 5α-reductase in select tissues, and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles.[2]

Anyway continue your regimen but don't cry when you get serious side effects.
Yeah, I'm not saying that it has absolutely no role in sex life - it does. But for that we need less than 30% of it and finasteride doesn't inhibit it completely, it inhibits bw 50-70%. Yeah, some people get sides and their percentage is more than what merk claimed but not significant. It's like 5-15% as per my broscientific estimate, whereas merk claimed 2% or sth.

See, you gotta understand the age factor. I stated balding at 14. It was disastrous for me - I couldn't sleep for day, I avoided dairy, wheat (two main staple foods in my country), and essentially all the grains, did intermittent fasting etc etc.

Rn, I don't take E or anything that serious, but if I'm to choose between going bald at this age (basically guarantees you a sub-sub-human life - you won't agree but it's a okay) and being a guy with not much muscles, gyno, low libido, I would choose the latter.

I agree having sex is one of the most important desires of a cis male but it's not the most important. For me, feeling better with myself, my body, face, hair is more important. I don't think I would be happy with even a girl of my choice if I'm bald.