How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only took a single man, I don’t get a second chance at life and have the luxury of going back in time and never taking it I really wish I did- I’d trade anything.

5AR inhibitors should not be used for hair loss in my opinion. I think legitimate anti-androgens should be used for hair loss; they work significantly more effectively and won’t give you the alleged PFS.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something I have just noticed is that this person barely even suffers with hair loss. I’ve noticed a trend: those who barely suffer with hair loss end up experiencing more alleged side effects.

Well I have a dermatologist confirm from a scalp biopsy that I had calcification, fibrosis, and inflammation my hair was falling out in clumps.
You seriously find that funny?

Ignore him- disgusting behaviour.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously find that funny?

I find it funny, because suicide used to be done for legitimate reasons. Some time ago, it was homosexual men who committed suicide due to horrendous acts happening to them. Or those who suffer with unbearable depression where the only option left is to say good bye, and end the pain. But for someone to commit suicide over sexual issues, when they’re married with a wife and with a kid? Something is definitely off here, and I believe it has no relation to sexual side effects, and more so to depression. We don’t know his history, and this case seems to be based off speculation rather than facts.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"HAHAHAHA someone committed suicide HAHAAHAHHA!!! SO FUNNY GUYS!! HAHAHAHAH!"

Again proving you're a 19 year old idiot. Disgusting.

You will do anything to deny the side effects.

It’s shocking the type of behaviour on here, what concerns me the most when a young man comes to this forum seeking advice the first thing he’s told is to use finasteride. The promotion and drug pushing of this drug needs to stop. My life has been taken away from me, are these people going to be their for the men when the get hit with severe side effects? Are they going to pay for the funeral costs and be there for the families who lost their sons.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you completely, utterly mad?

The cocktail you are taking has even more chances of getting PFS like symptoms. Stop promoting your delusional hormone treatment to balding men.

This is why you should be contained in your hormone treatment thread.

I mean, PFS is called ‘post-finasteride syndrome’, which is an effect of 5AR inhibitors. That’s not an effect of other AAs since they don’t inhibit 5AR enzymes. It’s just interesting to me, since everyone on our regimens don’t suffer with these unbearable side effects but those who use finasteride do.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a healthy male's sexual function is no legit reason at all, surely nobody would get depressed in losing that? (+ all the other sides from fina like brainfog, gyno, lethargy,...)

Holy fck, just stfu and gtfo you lunatic.

Please don’t let him derail this thread any further Pigeon. Don’t give him any more attention please.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a healthy male's sexual function is no legit reason at all, surely nobody would get depressed in losing that? (+ all the other sides from fina like brainfog, gyno, lethargy,...)

Holy fck, just stfu and gtfo you lunatic.

When you have a wife who loves you no matter what, and a kid, killing yourself over sexual side effects sounds ridiculous. I mean, I’ve read the article and it says nothing about him suffering with brain fog, gynecomastia or lethargy. However, it does seem like symptoms of depression which can’t be proven to have a relation to his use of finasteride.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is suffering from your regimens?

That's because your definition of suffering is different. You don't care about the fact you are turning into a woman. For a normal healthy male that's a big problem. Same with most of the people in the androgen thread, a lot of them are transexuals.

But none of us are suffering with these sexual side effects, which is the biggest issue surrounding finasteride. Only three or four within that thread are transgender, out of the many which use these powerful anti-androgens.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don’t let him derail this thread any further Pigeon. Don’t give him any more attention please.

Oh, I’m just doing what anti-finasteride cult members do to our threads, or what they PM us!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s shocking the type of behaviour on here, what concerns me the most when a young man comes to this forum seeking advice the first thing he’s told is to use finasteride. The promotion and drug pushing of this drug needs to stop. My life has been taken away from me, are these people going to be their for the men when the get hit with severe side effects? Are they going to pay for the funeral costs and be there for the families who lost their sons.

I don’t promote finasteride, neither do I care for the medication.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't have all the info but fina had a big impact on his life, he could been suffering from even more side effects than only the sexual. And like I said, losing your sexual capabilities will make any man depressed.

The biggest thing in the article is that Merck held back info about fina's side effect profile again proving Merck can't be trusted just like we have seen with Vioxx.

And go back to your containment thread, it's disgusting you're trying to downplay OP's experience. (btw pray you won't suffer in the future from your hormone treatment, you'll be singing a different song in the future)

That doesn’t prove that his issues were caused by finasteride. To me, and to many others, it might just sound like a classic case of depression. Maybe something tragic happened to him, and he could no longer live with himself anymore. At the end of the day, speculation is just speculation.

If I’m being honest, I’m not sure why he was depressed over losing sexual function at that age, especially when he’s married and most likely has a supportive wife. It was bound to happen nevertheless, especially when your testosterone levels decline as you age. What would he have done if he had benign prostate hyperplasia or prostate cancer, where he has to use these anti-androgens and get an orchiectomy?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I strongly doubt that. It's only a matter of time before your transgender treatment group will experience a plethora of side effects.

Hope you will claim responsibility when you destroyed the lives of young men by promoting your transgender regimen to save hair.

I mean, one person suffered side effects due to a lack of sex hormones, but seemed to heal after he added E.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it funny, because suicide used to be done for legitimate reasons. Some time ago, it was homosexual men who committed suicide due to horrendous acts happening to them. Or those who suffer with unbearable depression where the only option left is to say good bye, and end the pain. But for someone to commit suicide over sexual issues, when they’re married with a wife and with a kid? Something is definitely off here, and I believe it has no relation to sexual side effects, and more so to depression. We don’t know his history, and this case seems to be based off speculation rather than facts.

Pretty sure he was depressed when he became reclusive and committed suicide, genius. And sex is an essential component of many relationships. Impotence often goes hand in hand with a breakup. Being able to perform is also an important part of most men's identity. You said you'd commit suicide if you went bald. Well, it's just the same for many men and impotence. Not that hard to look beyond one's own nose, one might assume, but you just seem to self centered to do that.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is suffering from your regimens?

That's because your definition of suffering is different. You don't care about the fact you are turning into a woman. For a normal healthy male that's a big problem. Same with most of the people in the androgen thread, a lot of them are transexuals.
Oh please. You don't turn into a woman from AAs. Please gain some knowledge on topic before posting. At most, you get slight gyno, low libido and maybe lose some muscles. You don't turn into a woman just like that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was depressed when he became reclusive and committed suicide, genius. And sex is an essential component of many relationships. Impotence often goes hand in hand with a breakup.

You don’t realise how ridiculous the article seems. What would he have done if he had benign prostate hyperplasia and had to use finasteride? I don’t think the medication would get put on blast like it does, because it’s not treating hair loss.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
penis had completely shrunk it was like I was sent back in time through pre puberty, it was lifeless, dead.

Or your penis was just small to begin with and you had just noticed it because you’re using such a medication?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t realise how ridiculous the article seems. What would he have done if he had benign prostate hyperplasia and had to use finasteride? I don’t think the medication would get put on blast like it does, because it’s not treating hair loss.

Possibly the same. The feeling of sorrow and regret might have been less pronounced, because he didn't have a real choice in the matter.