How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really need to undertans some users vision on this forum. are some guys here looking like him ?

He's Sneaky, a well known gamer a follow. He's a cool guy !

He's a 25 years old male, but really look like a unsexual androgyne. So i guess a guy like him would do anything like take any hard tranny drug to keep his hair.

But if you think a 25 years old woman who want a alpha male would go with him over a shaved man just because he's a full head.. i dont know what to say anymore.

He looks gay to me so I don’t expect girls to go after him nonetheless

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my advice to any person coming here to look for balding solutions. Do not take finasteride, it is incredibly dangerous don’t listen to people on here trying to push the drug and saying it’s safe.
Finasteride is recommended by every single doctor and dermatologist as the only effective treatment against Androgenetic Alopecia.

I'm Spanish, my country has one of the best healthcare systems in the entire world. Our doctors study for more than 12 years just to be able to work on a hospital. Every single urologist and dermatologist I've been to has said the same thing to me: Finas is really effective, and safe.

I’m Irish, my country has some of the best healthcare systems in the entire world. Our doctors study for more than 12 years just to be able to work on hospital. Every single urologlist and dermatologist I’ve been to has said the same thing to me: finasteride is really dangerous and should not be prescribed to and young person and can be incredibly dangerous even in small doses.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What nineteen year old girl would be attracted to a nineteen year old male who is bald?

i agree with you on that !!! it is 10 times harder for a 19 years old bald man to attracts 19 years old girls vs a 39 bald male to attracts women

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree with you on that !!! it is 10 times harder for a 19 years old bald man to attracts 19 years old girls vs a 39 bald male to attracts women

but my point is life goes on after your 20's.. in your 30's 40's and 50's you can still be really sexually active..

so i think a lot of 18,19's years boys right now are gonna take heavy hormone drug from 18 to 30 and once the real affects or decades of hormones changing drug would really kick in... on lord they will regret it in their 30'S, 40,S 50'S etc

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude take your crying to the pfs help website. Millions of people use propecia successful with great benefits. Just cause you had sh*t genetics your fear monger. This thread should be deleted. Ryan took 1 pill and blames all of his problems on that lol. What a tool.

Last edited:

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it okay to post success stories but not negative feedback on finasteride?

Finasteride side effects are real. No one denies that. Side effects happen to really few people, but they are real.

But taking one pill of Finasteride doesn't make you like that. It doesn't. It's biologically impossible. One pill of Finasteride doesn't lower your DHT. Not even 30. You need at least 3 months to have your DHT changed. And that's the quickest. Some people don't have a remarkable change of their DHT until 6-8 months, and you need at least a full year to be sure of it.

People come here looking for help. And you know what? These kind of threads are plain lies and don't belong here. They don't help.

95% of dermatologists and urologists recommend Finasteride. There have been dozens of important studies done on the matter. Finasteride is safe.

Of course it has some side effects on some people. No one denies that. But they stop when ypou stop taking it.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is recommended by every single doctor and dermatologist as the only effective treatment against Androgenetic Alopecia.

I'm Irish, my country has one of the best healthcare systems in the entire world. Our doctors study for more than 12 years just to be able to work on a hospital. Every single urologist and dermatologist I've been to has said the same thing to me: Finasteride should not be prescribed to young men and can be incredibly dangerous even in small doses.

Please stop with the bullshit. There's not a single doctor that accepts PFS as a legitimate syndrome.

Actually there is, I seen one of the top urologists in Ireland that recognises the condition and has had numerous young men who have had their life's destroyed by the drug.

Finasteride isn’t recommended by every single doctor and dermatologist as the only effective treatment against Androgenetic Alopecia.

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Success stories can show proof, whilst negative feedback doesn’t
But theres alot of evidence to show damaging effects, especially increased hairloss. 9/10 it gets posted on here, theres a pro-finasteride mob ready to pounce saying it's all in your head or it would have happened anyway.

Obviously I can't comment on some of the OPs side effects but everyone is too quick to put it down to depression. Maybe it is, but depression is a (albeit rare) listed side effect of Finasteride. When I took it for six weeks my mood plummeted massively and I was having severe panic attacks. I initially put it down to the fact I could see hair falling around me throughout the day (which only really started to happen when I took finasteride). I'm 10 months off the drug and I don't have the panic attacks despite having alot less hair as to when I started.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually there is, I seen one of the top urologists in Ireland that recognises the condition and has had numerous young men who have had their life's destroyed by the drug.

Finasteride isn’t recommended by every single doctor and dermatologist as the only effective treatment against Androgenetic Alopecia.

Okay buddy. I've been to 12 dermatologists, 7 urologists. The 19 of them said the same f*****g thing.

I'm sorry. One pill of Finasteride does't change your body like that. It's not just possible.

And by the way, I mentioned Spain because Spain is the country in the world with most bald men. In the entire world. It's a pandemy around here. So believe me if I tell you doctors around here take care of baldness. They don't f*** around. We are the second country in the world with most hair transplants clinics after Turkey.

I'm from Madrid. We have the longest lifespan in Europe, and pretty much the entire world (one city in Japan has the same). Half of the men around here are bald. And you know what? They all take Finasteride. Have been taking it for 22 years now.

Reseach Doctor Sergio Vañó, one of the top dermatologist in the entire world. He's been working on Finasteride for 20 years, since he was a student. Half of the studies done out there have had some kind of collaboration from him.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride side effects are real. No one denies that. Side effects happen to really few people, but they are real.

But taking one pill of Finasteride doesn't make you like that. It doesn't. It's biologically impossible. One pill of Finasteride doesn't lower your DHT. Not even 30. You need at least 3 months to have your DHT changed. And that's the quickest. Some people don't have a remarkable change of their DHT until 6-8 months, and you need at least a full year to be sure of it.

People come here looking for help. And you know what? These kind of threads are plain lies and don't belong here. They don't help.

95% of dermatologists and urologists recommend Finasteride. There have been dozens of important studies done on the matter. Finasteride is safe.

Of course it has some side effects on some people. No one denies that. But they stop when ypou stop taking it.

Have you got a doctorate degree that gives you the right to make that statement that it’s impossible to get these side effects from a single pill? I’d love you to sit down in front of the Urologist I seen who is one of the top in Ireland who told me it’s absolutely possible as the drug is extremely powerful even in small doses and he only prescribes it to old men who have enlarged prostates and even they get side effects he told me.

People come here for help but shouldn’t be lead astray into a very dark place were they could permanently destroy their lives. I was one of those people that came here seeking advice and look were I have ended up from seeing horrible advice from people like you.

“95% of dermatologists and urologists recommend it” where in God’s name did you pull that figure out of honestly did you go around with a survey collecting stats.

The side effects do not stop after taking the drug otherwise I wouldn’t be in this state today nor would the term post finasteride syndrome exist.

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with some of what you said. However I had a pretty instant reaction to finasteride, not as quick as OP but within a couple of days my scalp was itchy/burning red and bumpy. And it hasn't really stopped since discontinuing the drug since December 18

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you got a doctorate degree that gives you the right to make that statement that it’s impossible to get these side effects from a single pill? I’d love you to sit down in front of the Urologist I seen who is one of the top in Ireland who told me it’s absolutely possible as the drug is extremely powerful even in small doses and he only prescribes it to old men who have enlarged prostates and even they get side effects he told me.

People come here for help but shouldn’t be lead astray into a very dark place were they could permanently destroy their lives. I was one of those people that came here seeking advice and look were I have ended up from seeing horrible advice from people like you.

“95% of dermatologists and urologists recommend it” where in God’s name did you pull that figure out of honestly did go around with a survey and collecting stats.

The side effects do not stop after taking the drug otherwise I wouldn’t be in this state today nor would the term post finasteride
syndrome exist.

Yes, it's impossible to get PFS from a single pill. Impossible. No single way. Not happening, ever, on any single human on Earth. Not one of the dozens of millions of men who have taken Finasteride got PFS by taking one pill.

Why? Because science has rules. One pill of Finasteride lowers your DHT a 0.01%.

That figure is a stat that's actually official in Europe. So yes, it's a survey.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay buddy. I've been to 12 dermatologists, 7 urologists. The 19 of them said the same f*****g thing.

I'm sorry. One pill of Finasteride does't change your body like that. It's not just possible.

And by the way, I mentioned Spain because Spain is the country in the world with most bald men. In the entire world. It's a pandemy around here. So believe me if I tell you doctors around here take care of baldness. They don't f*** around. We are the second country in the world with most hair transplants clinics after Turkey.

I'm from Madrid. We have the longest lifespan in Europe, and pretty much the entire world (one city in Japan has the same). Half of the men around here are bald. And you know what? They all take Finasteride. Have been taking it for 22 years now.

Reseach Doctor Sergio Vañó, one of the top dermatologist in the entire world. He's been working on Finasteride for 20 years, since he was a student. Half of the studies done out there have had some kind of collaboration from him.

The bigger question here is why have you seen 12 Dermatologists and 7 Urologists? I hope you have insurance and I also doubt the authenticity of what you’re saying as I haven’t met a single dermatologist or urologist that recommend to use Finasteride. I also lived in Madrid and I never heard anyone ever talk about using finasteride and seen plenty of bald heads out there.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with some of what you said. However I had a pretty instant reaction to finasteride, not as quick as OP but within a couple of days my scalp was itchy/burning red and bumpy. And it hasn't really stopped since discontinuing the drug since December 18

Yes, that could happen. I totally believe you (and it's not sarcasm).

But that's not PFS. PFS, as described by them, is a syndrome that should be around the top 5 diseases on the world. Worse than many cancers.

And even if it were real (there's not a single dermastologist or urologist in Spain that accepts it as real), it would need months or even years to happen.

Not one day.

INT

Reaction score
Yes, it's impossible to get PFS from a single pill. Impossible. No single way. Not happening, ever, on any single human on Earth. Not one of the dozens of millions of men who have taken Finasteride got PFS by taking one pill.

Why? Because science has rules. One pill of Finasteride lowers your DHT a 0.01%.

That figure is a stat that's actually official in Europe. So yes, it's a survey.

Source? Also don't forget that it does not lower DHT directly. It does so but lowering 5 AR which is still not very well understood.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The bigger question here is why have you seen 12 Dermatologists and 7 Urologists? I hope you have insurance and I also doubt the authenticity of what you’re saying as I haven’t met a single dermatologist or urologist that recommend to use Finasteride. I also lived in Madrid and I never heard anyone ever talk about using finasteride and seen plenty of bald heads out there.

Look buddy, see? That's the f*****g problem. You "lived" in Madrid and talk about "insurances". LOL.

Healthcare system in Spain is free. You can visit as many doctors as you want, and don't pay a single coin. This is not the USA (thankfully).

And insurances exist, but there's not really need for them. Private healthcare system in Spain depends on the public one.

The last statement is so stupid I'm not gonna even answer it. Finasteride is among the 5 most common meds sold in Spain. Because it's actually really cheap. 15 euros a month, more or less.