How Exactly Are Bald Men Perceived? A Bit More Of A Scientific Approach

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope i'll grow taller, but chances are low given that i've not grown in years. I can't pull off the bald look due to lack of facial aethetics, masculinity, height, etc.

I'll be a hat prisoner when i go bald and will just stick to some activites and hobbies to cope with it.

Keep your head up bro. Like I said try weight lifting, even if girls ignore you it does a ton of good. Also hopefully we'll get to see the Saudis and Iranians bomb each other back to the stone age, that's gotta be worth living for lol

blackg

Reaction score
I knew someone was going to say this but no one yelled at Bateman and Evillocks for their Norwegian exchange. People are just scared of the Arabic alphabet lol
Arabic looks nice in writing and sounds nice when spoken. It's my favourite sounding language but I'm on my phone so doing a Google translation of this exchange is really difficult.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arabic looks nice in writing and sounds nice when spoken. It's my favourite sounding language but I'm on my phone so doing a Google translation of this exchange is difficult.

Half of what we were writing was Egyptian Arabic so Google will make a mess of it anyways lol

blackg

Reaction score
Keep your head up bro. Like I said try weight lifting, even if girls ignore you it does a ton of good. Also hopefully we'll get to see the Saudis and Iranians bomb each other back to the stone age, that's gotta be worth living for lol
That probably won't happen. This is a war by proxy only and now it has extended to Lebanon... again!

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scratch what I said, I was trying to write as much Egyptian as possible because I'm a f*****g poser but Stanx was writing in really clean Standard Arabic so Google should understand that.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That probably won't happen. This is a war by proxy only and now it has extended to Lebanon... again!
I think WWIII will cause a massive destruction to earth once it has started. Nukes nowadays are quite too powerful.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingat188

Reaction score
As a teenager who will 100% go bald at early 20's, i've decided to suck it up and just lay down and rot and accept that i'll be a virgin forever.

I know it's depressing like hell to live your whole life and especially your youth like that, but what you gotta do, there's really nothing to be done but acceptance.

And people ask me why i sound like a psychopath with shitty attitude.

I don't believe you will be a virgin forever lol even if you are ugly and bald young. In the end it's your choice but chances are you won't be a virgin forever. I have incel genes diffuse thinning and even I'm not. At some point you will get curious about dating and sex...

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news is, if WW3 happens, and it goes full nuclear scale, which i doubt, going bald will be the last of our problem
Hat prisoners with some hazard suit and gas mask for the rest of our days, look on the bright side of life