How do you accept the tour is over?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How it's even possible to be a grown man and write such things on the internet? :D
Oh but the internet thrives on grown men just like these :D

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys update

- Feeling better regarding my ex girlfriend

But what i struggle with is seeing my looks deteriorate (hair etc) and realising i'm short and not that attractive and realising i may never have a girlfriend like that again.
This girl was awesome and did everything for me and treated me so well. Bought me gifts, cleaned, cooked for me, and even bought me ear buds one day because my ears were waxxy and she started cleaning them!

I feel glad im forgetting her but girls dont' like me anymore (due to hair loss) and (losing looks) so i kinda just resigned to the fact ill be lonely for now on... but you know what's scary i don't seem to care anymore? it's liek ive lost all desire to have a relationship again.. maybe becuase i knw ill never have it as good as i had it ? like whats the point? might as well just focus on other stuff
what can i do?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you have to understand, your ex is so ugly, that I had sex last night with some chick, and the minute I was about to finish, that picture of her that you posted popped in my head, and I immediately got limped.
I was trying to think about horrible stuff so I wont c*m fast, but this was too much.
I need to go back to holocaust, or hungry children in africa or some sh*t
If she was that ugly why did she leave me for a NW1 male mdel who date her for 4 months
so she clearly wasn't that ugly maybe a 5-6/10

INT

Reaction score
Believe me, she was ugly. And since exaggeration is as easy as breathing to you, I am fairly positive that her new partner is not a model.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're that big into looks:
  • microneedle + minoxidil for a decent beard
  • explore all the alternative hair loss treatments, something has to work, otherwise opt for transplant
  • once hair and beard in check, maybe improve a bit on overall stature (perhaps a bit of bulking if ur into that)
point is, being somewhat on terms with your appearance is a good start imo, sometimes it can be easier to tackle than the storm in your head
from then on, u must move on and seek for someone that truly loves you and vice versa. If need be, the first person for that might just be yourself.
Hang in there

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys update

- Feeling better regarding my ex girlfriend

But what i struggle with is seeing my looks deteriorate (hair etc) and realising i'm short and not that attractive and realising i may never have a girlfriend like that again.
This girl was awesome and did everything for me and treated me so well. Bought me gifts, cleaned, cooked for me, and even bought me ear buds one day because my ears were waxxy and she started cleaning them!

I feel glad im forgetting her but girls dont' like me anymore (due to hair loss) and (losing looks) so i kinda just resigned to the fact ill be lonely for now on... but you know what's scary i don't seem to care anymore? it's liek ive lost all desire to have a relationship again.. maybe becuase i knw ill never have it as good as i had it ? like whats the point? might as well just focus on other stuff
what can i do?

lmao, nice trolling.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me, she was ugly. And since exaggeration is as easy as breathing to you, I am fairly positive that her new partner is not a model.
Not trolling the dude was actually a male model he was in magazines exxtremely good looking, he probably felt horny so hit her up over instagam and just banged her for a while then dumped her which is exactly what happened.. she totally fell in love with him.. lol. dude was NW1, great face, blue eyes, jawline etc.

Such is life. that's dating in 2020. She told me later that this dude was the "love of her life" .. its because he is the best looking guy she will ever hook up with. sad f*****g story but true.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
ive had 1 gf all my life and thats when i had hair lol
That's how it works. You're in a very priveliged position to have had that at least. As a bald guy, it's probably not possible for you to have that again. But you had a few months that some guys will never have. So you should hold your head up high and feel pleased about it.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trolling the dude was actually a male model he was in magazines exxtremely good looking, he probably felt horny so hit her up over instagam and just banged her for a while then dumped her which is exactly what happened.. she totally fell in love with him.. lol. dude was NW1, great face, blue eyes, jawline etc.

Such is life. that's dating in 2020. She told me later that this dude was the "love of her life" .. its because he is the best looking guy she will ever hook up with. sad f*****g story but true.

How do you know all this about an "Ex" , are you still regularly in contact with her?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know all this about an "Ex" , are you still regularly in contact with her?
Not anymore but i tried talking to her several month later (mistake) and she tld me all about it :(

oh welll

really sad story overall.... she's dumb enough to fall in love and believe she had a chance with a NW1/ 8/10 male model who just uses her for sex for 4 months
oh well
what can i do

we only dated for 7 months but like i said as a balding, short guy with no jawline, pale etc.. it's hard not to cling on coz u know deep down it probs wont happen again

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not anymore but i tried talking to her several month later (mistake) and she tld me all about it :(

oh welll

really sad story overall.... she's dumb enough to fall in love and believe she had a chance with a NW1/ 8/10 male model who just uses her for sex for 4 months
oh well
what can i do

we only dated for 7 months but like i said as a balding, short guy with no jawline, pale etc.. it's hard not to cling on coz u know deep down it probs wont happen again
Hair transplant, leg extension surgery and jaw implants and you're good bro

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant, leg extension surgery and jaw implants and you're good bro
Exactly and beyond this there's not much anyone on any forum can do for you. I'm sure ur past listening to all the cliché advice anyway, u know what u can and should do, so like anyone else - either do it or cope

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 6/10 is your peak, thats not a great sign.
im ugy and short

im over her now lotos of time has passsed but like others said just gotta be thankful and appreciate the fact i got to experience love once even though it was 7 months with a trashy low quality women

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im ugy and short

im over her now lotos of time has passsed but like others said just gotta be thankful and appreciate the fact i got to experience love once even though it was 7 months with a trashy low quality women
im sure that you are not short but average like 5'9. What is your height ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im sure that you are not short but average like 5'9. What is your height ?
im 5'6 its not thatvbad but with balding head social anxiety and poor facial features its not ideal

i know people will laugh but idno if i shuld be happy or sad forgetting about /moving on from my ex

its like on one hand im happy coz i dont feel sad or care anynore

on the other hand it kinda sucks forgetting i actially had a girl i couls cuddle with and have sex with and love who bought me things and held hands etc

dno

i havemt even kissed a girl for a year now.