How do you accept the tour is over?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to look up incel.

“a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.”

Do you actually realize that this is you and OP? or are you both just seriously mentally unwell?
I used to be like this. Not anymore. Ive changed. Your the incel. You are a beta f** and your kind destined to be pre-selected and erased from the gene pool. Cuz your 2 weak

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, I reported Jeju too. I have absolutely no idea why the hate he throws at you.
EAB66FFD-7254-4420-BC02-DB11C82A9636.jpeg

I tried to delete this account years ago.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep report him

guys ive been seeing prostitutes to try make me feel better its help me forget my ex a bit but i tstil think of her 2 years later she had such a great *** and it was so fun having sex and hanging out with her.

but sometimes i think i overrate her. it just doesnt add up
- the guy she left me for dumped her after 4 months
- the guy sh cheated on me with bangede her a couple of times sand never spoke to her again
- she dated this ugly NW5 guy fro a while

it doesnt make sense

maybe in my mind i thin shes this great girl wihth a great body and sex but to everyone else shes below average

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude people have been telling you that sorta stuff for over a month about your moustached ex. Honestly I think you're a troll but maybe your head is stuck in the sand. Either way you are clearly showing signs of having the blues/depression and insecurity so it'd be a good idea to start therapy if you haven't already. The other option is complaining here and throwing a pity party, then wake up someday 3-5 years older and balder.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- the guy sh cheated on me with bangede her a couple of times sand never spoke to her again

it doesnt make sense

maybe in my mind i thin shes this great girl wihth a great body and sex but to everyone else shes below average
LOL. Well, if everyone else rates her below average, then that settles it!

You are a weak person if you can’t even think for yourself who YOU yourself like and value. No, the others in the herd have to be your guideline.
You never ever loved this woman, it was just a sex thing.
Please, grow up.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep report him

guys ive been seeing prostitutes to try make me feel better its help me forget my ex a bit but i tstil think of her 2 years later she had such a great *** and it was so fun having sex and hanging out with her.

it doesnt make sense

It sounds like you’re just obsessed with sex and don’t really care about her. You need something to lower your sex drive. Maybe a pill you can take to save your hair at the same time

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. Well, if everyone else rates her below average, then that settles it!

You are a weak person if you can’t even think for yourself who YOU yourself like and value. No, the others in the herd have to be your guideline.
You never ever loved this woman, it was just a sex thing.
Please, grow up.
He clearly never loved her. All she's written about her here all this time was that she fucked well and could squat heavy. He liked the sex and the approval. Anyway it's been over for a while and it may be the beggining of a new, interesting phase for him if he manages to improve.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He clearly never loved her. All she's written about her here all this time was that she fucked well and could squat heavy. He liked the sex and the approval. Anyway it's been over for a while and it may be the beggining of a new, interesting phase for him if he manages to improve.

Tht's nt true i f*****g loved the girl rman lovd her more than anythig in the world

ive never been the same ince sh broke my heart
i loved her eyes her smile
her laugh
the cute way she'd giggle after each sentence
i loved seeing her happy and smile all the time i loved hw she wuld brigten up the room

but now all this seems faded i cant even remember so well

over 500 days since i last got laid (nt payig for it) and nearly 2 years since i had a gf.

balding sucks so bad i usd t be handsome

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep report him

it doesnt make sense

Wtf am I reading. This guy is trolling or mentally unwell.

“but sometimes i think i overrate her. it just doesnt add up

it doesnt make sense”

it does make sense. Anything else was better than this loser.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tht's nt true i f*****g loved the girl rman lovd her more than anythig in the world

ive never been the same ince sh broke my heart
i loved her eyes her smile
her laugh
the cute way she'd giggle after each sentence
i loved seeing her happy and smile all the time i loved hw she wuld brigten up the room

but now all this seems faded i cant even remember so well

over 500 days since i last got laid (nt payig for it) and nearly 2 years since i had a gf.

balding sucks so bad i usd t be handsome
500 days of bummer

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine never began...

I couldn't get girls or be a normal guy even with a NW1 and being tall and quite good looking. Imagine bald, older, poorer etc

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf am I reading. This guy is trolling or mentally unwell.

“but sometimes i think i overrate her. it just doesnt add up

it doesnt make sense”

it does make sense. Anything else was better than this loser.
reported

smeone ban this guy telling peple to kill themselve and stuff

ur a loser