How do you accept the tour is over?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not trolling

i've been ugly all my life then managed to get a 6/10 girlfriend only to f*** it up Norwood im balding and lonely
i want her back so badly
id do anything t have her back

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not trolling

i've been ugly all my life then managed to get a 6/10 girlfriend only to f*** it up Norwood im balding and lonely
i want her back so badly
Why do you want women that much ? To be happy with others , you have to be happy with yourself man.

INT

Reaction score
I am aware I have OCD/ Obsessive thoughts

how can i get backwith my ex from 2 years ago?
not trolling

i want her back so badly
A few days ago you said you used to be so good looking and that you were forgetting about her. Can you acknowledge you are somewhat unstable?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few days ago you said you used to be so good looking and that you were forgetting about her. Can you acknowledge you are somewhat unstable?
Why do you want women that much ? To be happy with others , you have to be happy with yourself man.
It just comes in waves, sometiems i don't even remember her other times i get a wave of nostalgia nd get really sad. I haven't had sex or been with a women for a very very long time.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of these posts are inconsistent.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The learned helplessness is strong with this one.

Read the scriptures of Ray Peat and he shall set you free.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@Feelsbadman have you ever been in a fight man? No offense but you sound pretty wimpy and low T. Once you change this, you will forget about your mustached ex.

I would offer some forum members here to fight you, it would do you good. In sports have you ever tussled with guys before, talked trash?

It does a guy good. If you haven't, enroll in some boxing/kickboxing classes.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Feelsbadman have you ever been in a fight man? No offense but you sound pretty wimpy and low T. Once you change this, you will forget about your mustached ex.

I would offer some forum members here to fight you, it would do you good. In sports have you ever tussled with guys before, talked trash?

Thanks bro. I have tried Muay Thai once. Yes sometimes i think I actually do have LOW T. I swear I was more "alpha" and confident 10 years ago when I was in highschool i don't know whats happened to me.

Maybe I shuld get back into Muay Thai. I just wish I had my ex back. I miss having sex with her and being with her. i wish i didn't act so beta and pathetic and faild her.

She was my first and only girlfriend. We dated for 7 months and we broke up mid 2019. I have been lonely since (had a few hook ups and fwbs but that's it)

Now my looks are worse (balding, age) and I know i'll nver really experience what i ahd with her again.

Hobbies, work and all that is fun and i'm ok with being alone. But it never really replaces having sex or a companion which i doubt i'll probably experience like i did with her.

Guess i'm a beta or maybe i'm just normal?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you think I should see if I can get on TRT?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“I just wish I had my ex back.”

I didn’t know you had an ex?

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe people here still actually bother with this guy....

Given the low iq quality of those threads, the only reason I read here is for the lolz, but there arent many sadly :(

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you have to understand, your ex is so ugly, that I had sex last night with some chick, and the minute I was about to finish, that picture of her that you posted popped in my head, and I immediately got limped.
I was trying to think about horrible stuff so I wont c*m fast, but this was too much.
I need to go back to holocaust, or hungry children in africa or some sh*t

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“I cant believe people here still actually bother with this guy....”

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“I cant believe people here still actually bother with this guy....”
Is this suppose to be critisicm? I wrote the second comment just as a joke if you didnt get it, not actually to keep engaging in this discussion. You need to learn what is sarcasm

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“not actually to keep engaging in this discussion.”

I see.