How do you accept the tour is over?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss my ex guys

Not sure what triggered it i've been going really well but then i started thinking back to her. We only dated for 7 month but he was the only attractive girl to ever love me. I'd kill to go bck in time and re live it.. like that tme i went to her house for the first time and i felt so happy and we were goofting round and we hd sex a couple of times. Now just vague and distant memorie which is a good thing becaue if they were more clear i'd be sad but i feel so nostalgic. I wonder if i'll ever hve that experience again. Im no longer horny and my hair is sh*t whats the point its over.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you woke up looking like Brad Pitt tomorrow you'd be like "my collagen declined, I got wrinkles, beard looking like sh*t. Did finasteride ruin my skin and masculinity? I can't get a boner like I used to". Get on antidepressants.
Okay fair point but in all honesty how do I get over sexual regret? I could of had so many more girlfriends and experiences when i was younger.

Instead iv'e only had 1 gilrfirend. She was into anything in bed and wanted to do p**rn moves, dildos, you name it anything she even said her ex could make her squirt but when i was with her i was too beta to do anything now some other guy is probably ding all that with her makes me feel so sh*t.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay fair point but in all honesty how do I get over sexual regret? I could of had so many more girlfriends and experiences when i was younger.

Instead iv'e only had 1 gilrfirend. She was into anything in bed and wanted to do p**rn moves, dildos, you name it anything she even said her ex could make her squirt but when i was with her i was too beta to do anything now some other guy is probably ding all that with her makes me feel so sh*t.
Lift heavy weights, go for a hike, listen to relaxing music, learn something new, get into spirituality.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

The other way to look at it is this... you had 1 girlfriend in your life while the standard bald guy is expected to get none. If you never have any more girlfriends, you're still ahead of the others. You were together with her for 7 months (or however long it was). You got to live and be happy for 7 months. I'm a bald guy and I've had 0 days like that and I'm bald so that's not going to change. You had 7 months. You've already had a good life.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other way to look at it is this... you had 1 girlfriend in your life while the standard bald guy is expected to get none. If you never have any more girlfriends, you're still ahead of the others. You were together with her for 7 months (or however long it was). You got to live and be happy for 7 months. I'm a bald guy and I've had 0 days like that and I'm bald so that's not going to change. You had 7 months. You've already had a good life.
i guess so.man i guess so :( i wish evrry man coild have love and be happy

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump

on 1 month of no contact

starting to forget her

guys sometimes i feel sad becuase i forget her and forget the fact i had a gf and a girl actually love dme

now i just work all day and fap

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im all for sarcasm and black humor but that's too much
I thought that was black humor!

bump

on 1 month of no contact

starting to forget her

guys sometimes i feel sad becuase i forget her and forget the fact i had a gf and a girl actually love dme

now i just work all day and fap
Only joking mate. Go steal your ex back. You can do it!

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sad bro
I thought that was black humor!

Only joking mate. Go steal your ex back. You can do it!
Lol what's my alternative?

You guy are horrible

It's hard to accept

a) I'll never experience what i had with my ex again (balding, short, pale and now un attractive to women

b) My libido/erections/sex has completed tanked due to finasteride and even after stopping the drug

c) Like a i'll never experience that again

sometimes i'd rather cling on to the fading memories than accept the reality. i'm kinda glad that i've stayed no contact and i'm forgetting about her.. it's better to forget than remember how good i had it. Lose lose situation.

At least i can pay for prostitutes now. Don't really have any other options.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you either accept it's over and it was never meant to be and cope the best you can or you can go for a full shotgun to the head implant it's another reat way too solve facial issues