How Can I Make My Hair Grow Faster?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Title, I got a haircut for my sister's wedding last week and it turned out terrible (not looking forward to seeing the pictures from the wedding). It will probably look "good" in about a month or so, but in the meantime it just looks awful and doesn't want to lay right (e.g., Had classmates tell me yesterday "Oh you got a hair cut anon..."). Is there anything that I can do to make my hair grow faster?

First picture is how my hair looks most of the time now and second is the best I was able to get it to lay around a lot of f*****g around with it.

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men's hair extensions.

Before-after-shane.jpg

Valast1942

My Regimen
Reaction score
biotin

taurine

and vitamin c make it grow faster

but will not create new hair follicles

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks good man. Lucky to have such a beautiful mop of hair upon your head!

shookwun

Reaction score
YOU seem to be in the awkward length stage

not short enough to look good, and not long enough to have a medium style.

why the heck would you get that style of cut? should of cut the back and mid area short and kept the bangs long

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
YOU seem to be in the awkward length stage

not short enough to look good, and not long enough to have a medium style.

why the heck would you get that style of cut? should of cut the back and mid area short and kept the bangs long

Exactly. I showed the woman a picture of the hair style I wanted (which was like a mid-length """"""Hilter Youth"""""""" style haircut with a fringe) but she gave me this: View attachment 68332

I have too big of a forehead and high of a hairline so I look like an ugly motherfucker. Everytime I walk past a mirror now I want to f*****g shoot myself in the face. Only went to her because my sister's recommended her and my normal guy in my town didn't have times available.

This is how I """"normally" wear my hair: View attachment 68333

inb4 ugly f****r, weak jaw, etc.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Exactly. I showed the woman a picture of the hair style I wanted (which was like a mid-length """"""Hilter Youth"""""""" style haircut with a fringe) but she gave me this: View attachment 68332

I have too big of a forehead and high of a hairline so I look like an ugly motherfucker. Everytime I walk past a mirror now I want to f*****g shoot myself in the face. Only went to her because my sister's recommended her and my normal guy in my town didn't have times available.

H
air looks good in those photos. Maybe it's just the
Photo

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and.... I have BDD?? Jesus f*****g christ man, WHERE is you hair loss?? am I missing something?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Weren't you a diffuse thinner?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ask Jack for some "magic beans"? I heard he will trade them for a bottle of Rogaine foam or a month supply of finasteride.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think Merck is doing more money with Full-heads than with balding people with their finasteride

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

I would hardly say you have a weak jaw. More like BDD. Your hair is amazing.

The Last time I had hair like that was when I was 12

prisha

My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair is looking cool guy, but if you want to regrow your hair so you can use onion juice this is nature home remedies for all it is also easy to use.

Bradley Fowler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really, your hair looks amazing! To grow your hair faster you need to do proper care, take healthy diet, use home remedies and natural products.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies guys; I had some minor hairline recession and excessive shedding so I jumped on finasteride about 2 years ago. Hair has looked the same since. Do I have early male pattern baldness that finasteride was needed or was I just overreacting? The world may never know as I don't plan on getting off finasteride to find out lol.

Bradley Fowler

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI,
Finasteride is the best treatment for hair loss but it has many more side effects that are:
  • Swelling of your hand
  • Weakness
  • headache
  • skin rash
To avoid these side effects you must try once natural products because they have no any side effects and you will get the best results.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
HI,
Finasteride is the best treatment for hair loss but it has many more side effects that are:
  • Swelling of your hand
  • Weakness
  • headache
  • skin rash
To avoid these side effects you must try once natural products because they have no any side effects and you will get the best results.

Utter bullshit