How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you gymcels elaborate instead of just disliking? Post your pictures and prove you were attractive, muscular and fullhead to begin with. Oh, right, you won't, because That would prove just how hypocritical and full of sh*t you all are.

You are not even able to argue and provide valid advice or arguments, only gymcel rantings.
Mate I think it's the negativity people are disliking about.

I hate the hit the gym bro advice.

I would just exercise at home in your case to feel better and get the blood flowing.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate I think it's the negativity people are disliking about.

I hate the hit the gym bro advice.

I would just exercise at home in your case to feel better and get the blood flowing.

coincidence but all of people who disliked are goodlooking gymcels with NW2+ hairline

shookwun

Reaction score
Here We go, I was wondering why the bipolar piece of sh*t hadn't disliked my post yet. His disciples/lap-dogs were quicker.
Nobody cares.

Triggered

We dislike you for lolz

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My height is 172 cm. It always bothered me, but I thought at least I have nice femenine hair (even some girls complimented me about it when I was in college) and I also always have femenine facial features and nice skin. So when hair loss started I already knew being male is not for me. So I decided transitioning and now my height is ideal as for female, lol. And my hair will be nice too, when I switch to stronger regimen.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dislike because of the self defeatist attitude you display. I'm not a 'gymcel' as I don't use it as some cope because I'm an no involuntary celibate. I try to put myself in others shoe so to speak, so I get where you are coming from and there are truths to what you speak Dante.

I have greater admiration for people that exhaust all options and avenues to solve their issues. I've seen your posts, you're a smart guy and I know that you know deep down where this toxic negativity gets you.

Not everything is black and white as the black pillers or whatever you people call yourselves. Trial and error. Self reflection and transcendence. Down but never out brahs.

Good day.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have exhausted all options, years ago, before hair loss, now I can only accept I'm fucked and waste away what little is left of me. I don't have an option nor a choice.

Get you shoulder fixed. Emigrate. Then gymcel for two years. As an experiment to see your quality of life improves. After two years, if no improvement, you can rub our faces in it. If there is an improvement, you come out ahead anyway.
This is a heads you win, tails we lose proposition.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm ugly, balding and not responding to treatments, with a scrawny, ectomorph physique, no boners nor libido a tall and already 25. I'd have to spend thousands of euros for nothing.

dante get off the finasteride man!!

sh*t is poison

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
dante complains about his physique,but does he actually want a better one or not?

at 5'9, there is no excuse not to gymcel if you have this desire.

midgets on the other hand prob shouldnt bother

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm ugly, balding and not responding to treatments, with a scrawny, ectomorph physique, no boners nor libido at all and already 25. I'd have to spend thousands of euros for nothing.

Thousands of euros on what??

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Arm surgery, braces, hair transplant, acne treatments, facial surgery,.....

You were anyway going to get arm surgery (isn't there public healthcare in Italy?

Gymcelling has nothing to do with the other stuff. Just a 30-45 euro/month gym membership.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling would only make me feel worse. I would be humiliated by good-looking, muscular attractive people As it happened those few times i went to a gym in italy. The f*****g trainer, a fullhead chad, even looked at me with amusement. I'm half-bald, ugly, scrawny, pale and ugly. They would all laugh and mock me, and I'd rather die.
Yes dont go even I feel bad when Im mogged.

Stay at home and exercise with bodyweight exercises/explosive workouts should be fine and feel better :)

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yes dont go even I feel bad when Im mogged.

Stay at home and exercise with bodyweight exercises/explosive workouts should be fine and feel better :)

Man I hate going to gyms period...I have a pushup/bodyweight routine that I do in my room, and I bought one of those pull up bars that you attach to the side of the door. There's nothing wrong with being uncomfortable in gyms, it's pretty common.