How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sign me in !
I am ready to trade my +0'3 in height for this face.

But, are you sure?

the_black_pill-1-600x450.jpg

Baldingat188

Reaction score
If you are short like me the best you will get from women is "cute" but they will never look at you as a dating prospect. At least not for I'd say 70% of women and I'm 5"6.

Luckily it doesn't really bother me cause I'm not very interested in women but for guys who want to "slay" it's probably toture

Baldingat188

Reaction score
It makes me wonder how my life would be different if I had height though cause i got called cute before lol I wonder what my life would be like if I was 6 ft. I still could never pull of a chad though

And once my hairloss becomes noticeable I will go from average / cute to some girls to disgusting ... and I will still be short af. So yea it's pretty hard to go about life pretending everything will be ok but I just cope and don't let it get to me to much even though I know I'm on a time bomb till my life becomes unlivable ( potentially anywhere from 1-5ears down the road)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You bet your *** they are! They can also move well when on top.

I don't know about that, but the 4'11" girl I knew did inspire some fantasies. If she had wings she'd look like Tinker Bell's better looking sister. She wasn't a short, skinny waif.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a hair loss forum but there's a lot of guys on here who usually offer good advice.

My question is - how can i get over being short?
I'm only 5ft7 on a good day.
It sucks. I hate being shorter than women. I'm 23. I thought i'd be over it by now but it still irritates me. I don't want to get height surgery (can't afford it). How can i get over it?

( to make matters worse my hair is obviously receeding too)

and please don;t' say "there's shorter guys than you etc"
this never maeks me feel better

Most important thing is to gymcell in order to create physical presence

Despite being 5'6.5" I am treated as a spectacle most places due to my muscle mass

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Most important thing is to gymcell in order to create physical presence

Despite being 5'6.5" I am treated as a spectacle most places due to my muscle mass

I sorta think gym cel is over rated and not worth the time unless you enjoy it. Working out a couple times a week casually should be fine for most guys imo.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sorta think gym cel is over rated and not worth the time unless you enjoy it. Working out a couple times a week casually should be fine for most guys imo.

It cannot fully compensate for height, but it can help bridge the gap, and help you from being cuckolded by average looking skinny fat dudes simply because they're a few inches taller

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The reason I'm such an enthusiast to brand new beginners is that I think the majority of people would enjoy it. But most people starting out, they can give up quickly if they don't remotely look into a routine and end up demotivated, clueless, and running around like a headless chicken on the gym floor.

If someone says they tried it for 6 months, with 3 or 4 different work out programs, and the benefits they felt didn't work for them mentally, then fine. There's no point in struggling for big gainz over years, when realistically it won't happen as focus on results will consistently falter.

To me it's like a meditation. I genuinely feel that even if I had no physical results whatsoever (or muscle growth) then I'd still go twice a week, maybe not 4-6 times a week, but at least twice a week I get that feeling of actually wanting to go.

And the rest of the time of not really feeling like it? Well it just becomes humbling, it's just something you do.

It won't do anything for you immediately (although you can feel great post-workout, often not) or socially, (I don't know that many people at my gym but I don't talk a whole lot during work out if I do know them) you won't get any anecdotes about your gym trip that day, it's relatively boring for outsiders.

Before I started I always felt envious of those who humbly exercise on a daily basis and don't really mention it unless the topic is brought up. I felt like, where is the narcissist in them? They push through this physical turmoil daily, spend considerable money and time on it, but I never even knew they worked out? If I was them, I felt at that time, I would be looking for opportunities to bring this up.

And that's how I felt when I started, I don't believe I was over-the-top about mentioning it but people knew I'd started going and I'd definitely encourage conversation about how I'm doing in the gym, what I'm doing, etc. I'd feel like pushing the most out of these conversations, and actually I felt a bit pathetic in doing so.

But that's the "honeymoon period" of gymcel, when you pat yourself on the back daily, you want acceptance on what you're doing from others, and then, when you start enjoying it just for the sake of doing it, for yourself, and no longer in a back patting manner of "I'm now a healthier and better person in society who exercises" but more in a "I couldn't do something yesterday, but I can do it today" manner, yet still knowing you're the only person who will realise your little goals, which are irrelevant to the rest of the world.

Then after the initial buzz of feeling great for being part of this new sub-culture, I understood why people are so humble about exercising, they genuinely don't care that much to talk about it. Just like I don't.

Not that I or they would mind talking about it, like anything else, but this seemingly arduous task that I originally thought was mainly down to narcissism and reaching for social bonds, isn't arduous at all because it has no correlation to how you feel about yourself in the outside world, it's actually mainly a personal thing.

And if you aren't religious or extremely invested in your lifestyle being devoted to something, this little piece of your day, your money, time and effort, becomes more rewarding than any acceptance from others.

Last edited:

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the point of the thread is that you can work out as hard as you want, but if you are bald and also not tall, no respectable woman will date you?