around 179cm at night

sunchyme1

My Regimen
jerr.png

lol

Heino

Experienced Member
My Regimen
I once got called a "short-arse" from a friend who was about 6'2.

His other features? NW3 diffuse, double/triple chin, adult acne, gigantic forehead even without the recession, lanky string of piss skinny-fat pot belly, beta facial structure from all angles, he'd have to be happy to be rated 4/10 basically. And his girlfriend openly flirted with me regularly, quite outrageously.

Hmmm I think this is making sense...

Not that 5'9 is totally fine with every chick, girls an inch or two shorter will genuinely consider this and want someone they can be at eye level in heels with. Sex doesn't matter, but it's not spending a lifetime cringing at every photo of the two of you, instead of looking back fondly at different events. This I can understand.

It's those damn c**** who are like 5'3 and need a guy that she's at nipple height with, that pisses me off. Sorry to go all Elliott Roger but with them it's like "I'm half a foot taller! I'm supposed to be in your range! I should be doing you a favour here if anything"

Ho-hum.
Totally agree.

Heino

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Meh I'll take itlol no way in hell I'd ever get that limb lengthening surgery, I'd like to be able to function down the road.
Why not? It is a safe routine procedure, costs about 60k €. Quite painful, but you are a man and not some whiny girl...

It costs a lot and the being incapacitated is a pain in the ***, but results are good.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Totally agree.
No offense but how did that guy let a FRIEND call him a "short arse"? That's extremely disrespectful. You're calling me that, you're no longer my friend. Personally I'm 5'8 and I can't remember an instance where another man irl called me short. The only time I kinda feel discriminated by my height is when I look for dates online. Irl I'm taller than most girls but online most girls seem to be tall. It's like all the short cuties are already taken.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
No offense but how did that guy let a FRIEND call him a "short arse"? That's extremely disrespectful. You're calling me that, you're no longer my friend. Personally I'm 5'8 and I can't remember an instance where another man irl called me short. The only time I kinda feel discriminated by my height is when I look for dates online. Irl I'm taller than most girls but online most girls seem to be tall. It's like all the short cuties are already taken.

Sounds like a very sensitive reaction. You are probably more conscious about your height than you think.
I got called short a couple of times by friends (5'9), I don't give af. When girls reject you and outright say that you are too short for their taste with a sardonic smile...well that's another thing, but you get used to it.
The only time I have a hard time coping is that often these same people whine about 'body shaming' women for things they are fully in control of such as weight. Not even whine but try to destroy reputations over things like this. These instrumentalized double standards sometimes get to me, but that's rather my pronounced sense of justice.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Sounds like a very sensitive reaction. You are probably more conscious about your height than you think.
First off I'm actually not a sensitive person at all. In terms of personality types I'm rather a thinker than a feeler. From a young age I've been posting on forums where harsh insults fly by like water, that sh*t doesn't faze me at all.

However I do have different expectations from people that I consider friends, maybe it's a byproduct of the environment I grew up in (we all come from different places and cultures).

It's not even "height" in particular.. literally any unwarranted, blatantly negative remarks that have anything to do with my appearance in general will make me reconsider the friendship. I don't hang out with people who try to assert superiority on me. Of course it depends on the context, the dynamics with the person in question and so on, but if I sense that the intent behind it was to assert superiority one way or another then it's probably over.

I have enough friends who show me nothing but love and respect, as I show them. I can't imagine picking on one of my shorter friends for being short, or literally any other notable flaw that they might have. You are usually friends with people who are similar to you in some ways.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
It's not even "height" in particular.. literally any unwarranted, blatantly negative remarks that have anything to do with my appearance in general will make me reconsider the friendship. I don't hang out with people who try to assert superiority on me. Of course it depends on the context, the dynamics with the person in question and so on, but if I sense that the intent behind it was to assert superiority one way or another then it's probably over.

I have enough friends who show me nothing but love and respect, as I show them. I can't imagine picking on one of my shorter friends for being short, or literally any other notable flaw that they might have. You are usually friends with people who are similar to you in some ways.

You do you but that kind of trashtalk is actually quite common between men and not supposed to be taken at face value, I think.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
You do you but that kind of trashtalk is actually quite common between men and not supposed to be taken at face value, I think.
I don't know man, I just never encounter it in my day to day life. Maybe if I did and it felt like nothing I would react differently. But the guy I initially referred to did seem upset and offended by the remark his 6'2 friend made.. to the point where he had to analyze his friend's facial structure and assess it as "beta" and whatnot.

Heino

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Not sure if he meant it seriously or jokingly. ;)

I am 5'9 and it depends on the location. In Hamburg, where the median is 6'1 it can be quite a pain in the ***, but in Bavaria and Eastern Germany I don't feel small because people are way smaller than in Northern Germany. I suppose the talltest people are in Scandinavia and Netherlands...

Tinder and Online Dating are indeed difficult when you are short. ^^

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Not sure if he meant it seriously or jokingly. ;)

I am 5'9 and it depends on the location. In Hamburg, where the median is 6'1 it can be quite a pain in the ***, but in Bavaria and Eastern Germany I don't feel small because people are way smaller than in Northern Germany. I suppose the talltest people are in Scandinavia and Netherlands...

Tinder and Online Dating are indeed difficult when you are short. ^^
Go to china then, you will feel like a giant

whatintheworld

Height is only good for intimidating other men, if you're bald that is. A short pretty boy (anyone 5'8" or taller) with a full head of hair will clean up much better than a tall guy, think like a Justin Beiber type of guy. You can get big and ripped and then if you are like 195 cm+, you will obtain a certain presence in the room that will gather the automatic respect of other men. And this is without height frauding too, so with shoes you would look close to 2m or 6'7".

If you are shorter than 5'8" then things get trickier, but with a good haircut and the right physique you are still completely in the game.

A good haircut and solid, thick hairline can boost anyone 3+ points in my opinion, which is huge.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
hair has higher value in attractiveness than height
end of day face (hair is part of it) is the biggest attraction factor over anything else, if you have good looking face and good hair you can be average height and you'll do much better than tall but average looking people, you can even be short and you'll still score plenty if you're good looking.