How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do you but that kind of trashtalk is actually quite common between men and not supposed to be taken at face value, I think.
I don't know man, I just never encounter it in my day to day life. Maybe if I did and it felt like nothing I would react differently. But the guy I initially referred to did seem upset and offended by the remark his 6'2 friend made.. to the point where he had to analyze his friend's facial structure and assess it as "beta" and whatnot.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if he meant it seriously or jokingly. ;)

I am 5'9 and it depends on the location. In Hamburg, where the median is 6'1 it can be quite a pain in the ***, but in Bavaria and Eastern Germany I don't feel small because people are way smaller than in Northern Germany. I suppose the talltest people are in Scandinavia and Netherlands...

Tinder and Online Dating are indeed difficult when you are short. ^^
Go to china then, you will feel like a giant

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Height is only good for intimidating other men, if you're bald that is. A short pretty boy (anyone 5'8" or taller) with a full head of hair will clean up much better than a tall guy, think like a Justin Beiber type of guy. You can get big and ripped and then if you are like 195 cm+, you will obtain a certain presence in the room that will gather the automatic respect of other men. And this is without height frauding too, so with shoes you would look close to 2m or 6'7".

If you are shorter than 5'8" then things get trickier, but with a good haircut and the right physique you are still completely in the game.

A good haircut and solid, thick hairline can boost anyone 3+ points in my opinion, which is huge.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair has higher value in attractiveness than height
end of day face (hair is part of it) is the biggest attraction factor over anything else, if you have good looking face and good hair you can be average height and you'll do much better than tall but average looking people, you can even be short and you'll still score plenty if you're good looking.