How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

shookwun

Reaction score
Wear 5 inch lifts and purchase a propellar beanie.

Become the Hattractive guy.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yep that's the truth. One time I was walking down the street and I saw this tall guy walking towards me from a distance and I thought "man that dude is freakishly tall, it's f*****g bizarre." And then the guy walked past me and he was shorter than me - that was a reality check.
As a guy it's best to be too tall than too short, no doubt about that. But you can be too tall and look like a freak...

Such people have wonderful prospects in politics or police line.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Height > hair but not by much.

If you are short you are automatically ignored by society and women. I see beautiful women with bald guys every day but I rarely if ever see short guys (even with perfect hair) with taller women. It just wont happen.

Compared to hair loss, there is literally nothing you can do to make it better. Even with hair loss, there are many different treatments to fight it: finasteride, mino, hair transplants, wigs, shaving and of course we are very close to next gen treatments/cure. Short guys could wear heels which could be considered a bad joke.

I would rather be bald and 190 cm tall. Even with 180 cm height I feel short most of the time.

shookwun

Reaction score
Height > hair but not by much.

If you are short you are automatically ignored by society and women. I see beautiful women with bald guys every day but I rarely if ever see short guys (even with perfect hair) with taller women. It just wont happen.

Compared to hair loss, there is literally nothing you can do to make it better. Even with hair loss, there are many different treatments to fight it: finasteride, mino, hair transplants, wigs, shaving and of course we are very close to next gen treatments/cure. Short guys could wear heels which could be considered a bad joke.

I would rather be bald and 190 cm tall. Even with 180 cm height I feel short most of the time.

Most men are not under 5'6 so it becomes irrelevant in almost all our situations.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'9" midget reporting in. I've never had issues with women regarding my height, I've even been with a few taller than me, when we were in bed it didn't matter, looked the same laying down.

I'd like to be taller I mean who wouldn't? I get mistaken quite often for being 5'10" - 5'11" probably because I walk with my head up and chest out. Posture helps.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'9" midget reporting in. I've never had issues with women regarding my height, I've even been with a few taller than me, when we were in bed it didn't matter, looked the same laying down.

I'd like to be taller I mean who wouldn't? I get mistaken quite often for being 5'10" - 5'11" probably because I walk with my head up and chest out. Posture helps.

Pretty much the same as me, too bad 5'9 these days is manlet foreveralone.

This guy's 5'8 and used to get laid in the 90's:

MV5BMTM0ODU5Nzk2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI2ODgyNQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

2017?! OGRE

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

assuming you are white thats a few inches below the average but far from midget status lol.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha oh man, yea I've seen some posts on r/incels and lookism where these dudes are like "ayy boyo anyone under 6' just LDAR it's orgre"

I once got called a "short-arse" from a friend who was about 6'2.

His other features? NW3 diffuse, double/triple chin, adult acne, gigantic forehead even without the recession, lanky string of piss skinny-fat pot belly, beta facial structure from all angles, he'd have to be happy to be rated 4/10 basically. And his girlfriend openly flirted with me regularly, quite outrageously.

Hmmm I think this is making sense...

Not that 5'9 is totally fine with every chick, girls an inch or two shorter will genuinely consider this and want someone they can be at eye level in heels with. Sex doesn't matter, but it's not spending a lifetime cringing at every photo of the two of you, instead of looking back fondly at different events. This I can understand.

It's those damn c**** who are like 5'3 and need a guy that she's at nipple height with, that pisses me off. Sorry to go all Elliott Roger but with them it's like "I'm half a foot taller! I'm supposed to be in your range! I should be doing you a favour here if anything"

Ho-hum.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once got called a "short-arse" from a friend who was about 6'2.

His other features? NW3 diffuse, double/triple chin, adult acne, gigantic forehead even without the recession, lanky string of piss skinny-fat pot belly, beta facial structure from all angles, he'd have to be happy to be rated 4/10 basically. And his girlfriend openly flirted with me regularly, quite outrageously.

Hmmm I think this is making sense...

Not that 5'9 is totally fine with every chick, girls an inch or two shorter will genuinely consider this and want someone they can be at eye level in heels with. Sex doesn't matter, but it's not spending a lifetime cringing at every photo of the two of you, instead of looking back fondly at different events. This I can understand.

It's those damn c**** who are like 5'3 and need a guy that she's at nipple height with, that pisses me off. Sorry to go all Elliott Roger but with them it's like "I'm half a foot taller! I'm supposed to be in your range! I should be doing you a favour here if anything"

Ho-hum.
For the most part if you're well put together but short a lot of girls will overlook that, but you better have other features to compensate IMO.

For every tall guy I see, not too many are these mythical chad types we read about on forums, lots of skinny fat beta looking dudes, short or tall doesn't matter. I've noticed now that I'm getting into my mid 20s that the majority of men here start to settle into their looks persay...

Pretty much all you have to do is take care of yourself, stay fit, nice teeth, fashion sense, career, etc. women shouldn't be an issue. The herd starts to split eventually and things like height and hair I believe can be compensated for.

Just lol at girls below 5'4 only wanting over 6'. I've seen it on tinder and Bumble and I just chuckle.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For every tall guy I see, not too many are these mythical chad types we read about on forums, lots of skinny fat beta looking dudes, short or tall doesn't matter. I've noticed now that I'm getting into my mid 20s that the majority of men here start to settle into their looks persay...

I've known plenty of different Chad types, and even with good physique and great facial structure, rarely do you see one who also has height, or perfect hair. They've got like a 9/10 face that the rest just has to be average and no chick will care.

Pretty much all you have to do is take care of yourself, stay fit, nice teeth, fashion sense, career, etc. women shouldn't be an issue.

Ohhhh sh*t now you'll get a lecture on the Pareto principle and how hard it is to get laid in the 21st century, because all women are hypergamy b****s, and this is the collective observation of men who never get to or have tried to talk to any of them

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh I'll take itlol no way in hell I'd ever get that limb lengthening surgery, I'd like to be able to function down the road.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've known plenty of different Chad types, and even with good physique and great facial structure, rarely do you see one who also has height, or perfect hair. They've got like a 9/10 face that the rest just has to be average and no chick will care.

Ohhhh sh*t now you'll get a lecture on the Pareto principle and how hard it is to get laid in the 21st century, because all women are hypergamy b****s, and this is the collective observation of men who never get to or have tried to talk to any of them
You're right before I get hammered by the basement dwellers I'll say that with what I've mentioned above have an average face along with a good BF % and you'll stand out. Obviously major facial issues make it more difficult, you don't need the Zyzz jawline to get laid lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

the closest i've seen to perfect man meat hunks was rich white areas. a fair few captain americas walking around i saw.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right before I get hammered by the basement dwellers I'll say that with what I've mentioned above have an average face along with a good BF % and you'll stand out. Obviously major facial issues make it more difficult, you don't need the Zyzz jawline to get laid lol.

Phew!

Though that still won't be good enough for some.

Legit Chad's that are often the strawman argument to red/black pill theory, they make up like 5% of the population, I'd say even less if we're talking the whole deal here- above average height, very strong facial structure, good hair, normal or above average body, it could be 2%. With the other 98%, there are sacrifices.

But because of tinder experiments, and inevitably a decent proportion of women wanting this -5% of the population (which I'm not denying) it becomes assumed that these are the only guys who can get laid.

For the other +95%?! OGRE

If this was the case we'd have a huge crisis in population growth and future projections for GDP.