How About Drink Some Tea To Loss Weitht?

Niganwhite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Human obesity, mainly subcutaneous and liver and other parts of the accumulation of excess fat substances. Tea contains caffeine, yellow alcohol, vitamins and other compounds, can promote fat oxidation, remove excess fat in the human body. Therefore, more tea is helpful to lose weight. According to practical experience, drink Oolong Tea and Pu er tea, brick tea, Tuocha tea etc., more conducive to reducing fat. According to some foreign medical research data show: Yunnan Pu er tea and tea has a slimming body-building function and prevent cardiovascular disease search. Clinical trials show that often drink tea, the aged 40~50 years old, with significant weight loss effect on people of other ages also have varying degrees of effectiveness; more than 70% of cases significantly decreased the content of triglyceride in human body. Oolong tea has a significant role in the decomposition of fat, often drink can help digestion, diuretic, help to lose weight. Since the autumn of 1979, some countries from time to time set off Oolong Tea hot drink, especially young women and obese middle-aged women, high evaluation of Oolong Tea, "slim tea", "beauty and health medicine" reputation. Northwest China's ethnic minorities have three days without food, not a day without tea argument. Their staple food cattle and sheep meat and milk enzyme fatty foods without getting fat, one of the reasons, often associated with drinking tea night. As for many slimming tea appears on the market, mostly with tea as raw material, with cassia seed, hawthorn and other herbs, packaged into tea, drinking more convenient. But its efficacy varies from person to person, each has a certain degree of adaptability. The fundamental way to lose weight is to strengthen physical exercise, otherwise, the effect of weight loss tea is also difficult to consolidate.

Martha Harrison

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. My colleague takes the detox tea for weight loss. She found about this tea from this website. This is helping her to lose weight and it also helps to burn body fats. She is getting many more advantages from this tea. You can also try for it.

jason kidd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this is an good idea! I think that is absolutely useful to lose weight! Hope you achieve your goal!

Fortunecookie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drinking more tea is especially helpful against too much hunger while reducing your calorie intake.

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Steaming cup of tea is the perfect drink for Loosing Weight. There are varieties of tea, which are helpful for loosing weight.
  • Green Tea:- Green tea called catechins,crusaders that blast adipose tissue by triggering the release of fat from fat cells.
  • Oolong Tea:- which help to promote weight loss by boosting your body’s ability to metabolise fat.

Ancient Grendels

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn’t require a physician to tell you that the easiest way to manage your weight is to eat healthy food, have a good diet and also to exercise. Dietary fads and fast weight loss schemes could work for a time, but most men and women slide only to have the weight on again. This is because the key to long-term weight loss is reducing excess fat and work out.
You want to improve your muscle mass and lower your extra fat!
Human growth hormone is responsible for the growth of all the tissues of your body. It is particularly crucial that you have growth in muscle tissues. Human growth hormone stimulates your muscle mass to create new fibers and new cells. In the existence of high growth hormone, you’ll get bigger, have much stronger muscles, in the shorter time. Those stronger muscle groups will help you lose weight, and maintain it!

Beru

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Tea is good to lose wight.. when i was young, i loves to eat snacks and fast food...until one point im sick of seeing myself so fat..so i drink tea everyday until it replace my intake for plain water...i think i abit overdo it =P
I drank wulong tea and green tea... not those in the supermarket!! i bought the leaves and make myself - without adding sugar
because of my diet, i lost about 6kgs that time

hmm..but when i get older, i think need to do more inorder to lose weight..exercise is a must and i take less rice.
that time when i have a very impt event, i need to slim down fast so i really never take rice for 3 weeks..i eat more veg and with some meat

also go for treatment as i want fast result - but that was 1 time only as i cant bear to spend the money to go again and again...
https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/fat-freeze-treatment/

Laura21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always drink green tea. It has a good effect on the skin and metabolism.

shravani

My Regimen
Reaction score
Green tea has caffeine in it. Caffeine is a diuretic. It will help you lose a limited amount of water weight, because you will urinate more, in addition to being a stimulant in general. Here the Best solution How to Take Green Tea for Weight Loss

Last edited:

Showatt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think tea will not help. You need to create really effective diet plan..

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that tea is really good for weight loss... But also, you should take some good and working supplements and vitamins when losing weight. I recommend that you have a look at Canadian Pharmacy Online for some good options for you, I am sure that you will like it a lot

Last edited:

asabovesobelow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tea can be healthy. But it's crucial to find the approriate type that will serve you well. I assume you're all here primarily for hair health, thus green tea should be of interest. In a study, mice saw significant improvement in hair regrowth when administered with polyphenolic compounds from green tea. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569505/)

If you plan on adding it to your regimen I suggest looking into matcha green tea. It's a powder which is much more potent than regular green tea held in tea bags. Just make sure to get it from the right vendor as it can contain a high quantity of heavy metals. Also, it can be damaging to the liver if overindulged. Do research about proper dosages before administration.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might helpful. I recommend that you try some supplements and weight loss aids maybe