How About Drink Some Tea To Loss Weitht? | HairLossTalk Forums

How About Drink Some Tea To Loss Weitht?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Niganwhite, May 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Niganwhite

Niganwhite New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Human obesity, mainly subcutaneous and liver and other parts of the accumulation of excess fat substances. Tea contains caffeine, yellow alcohol, vitamins and other compounds, can promote fat oxidation, remove excess fat in the human body. Therefore, more tea is helpful to lose weight. According to practical experience, drink Oolong Tea and Pu er tea, brick tea, Tuocha tea etc., more conducive to reducing fat. According to some foreign medical research data show: Yunnan Pu er tea and tea has a slimming body-building function and prevent cardiovascular disease search. Clinical trials show that often drink tea, the aged 40~50 years old, with significant weight loss effect on people of other ages also have varying degrees of effectiveness; more than 70% of cases significantly decreased the content of triglyceride in human body. Oolong tea has a significant role in the decomposition of fat, often drink can help digestion, diuretic, help to lose weight. Since the autumn of 1979, some countries from time to time set off Oolong Tea hot drink, especially young women and obese middle-aged women, high evaluation of Oolong Tea, "slim tea", "beauty and health medicine" reputation. Northwest China's ethnic minorities have three days without food, not a day without tea argument. Their staple food cattle and sheep meat and milk enzyme fatty foods without getting fat, one of the reasons, often associated with drinking tea night. As for many slimming tea appears on the market, mostly with tea as raw material, with cassia seed, hawthorn and other herbs, packaged into tea, drinking more convenient. But its efficacy varies from person to person, each has a certain degree of adaptability. The fundamental way to lose weight is to strengthen physical exercise, otherwise, the effect of weight loss tea is also difficult to consolidate.

2. Omega2327

Omega2327 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah green tea can be good for the metabolism.

3. Martha Harrison

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey. My colleague takes the detox tea for weight loss. She found about this tea from this website. This is helping her to lose weight and it also helps to burn body fats. She is getting many more advantages from this tea. You can also try for it.

4. jason kidd

jason kidd New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yes, this is an good idea! I think that is absolutely useful to lose weight! Hope you achieve your goal!

5. Fortunecookie

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Drinking more tea is especially helpful against too much hunger while reducing your calorie intake.

6. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wtf is going on

7. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Drink tea for pleasure.

8. linkcharm

linkcharm New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    They say green tea helps in losing weight

9. jeffmarsh

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Steaming cup of tea is the perfect drink for Loosing Weight. There are varieties of tea, which are helpful for loosing weight.
    • Green Tea:- Green tea called catechins,crusaders that blast adipose tissue by triggering the release of fat from fat cells.
    • Oolong Tea:- which help to promote weight loss by boosting your body’s ability to metabolise fat.

10. Alphalete

Alphalete Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If you want to lose weights start lifting and do a deficit of -500 calories daily.

Adam12a likes this.
  11. Naomi Davis

Naomi Davis New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Green tea with lemon works well

12. Gillben88

Gillben88 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, you are right enough. Tea can help to lose weight. And honestly, I have seen lots of guys are doing this to lose weight using Detox Tea. Though there is a fuss about Detox Tea. But overall, fuss has not done much in clearing up the confusion. Now it's clear to all and doesn't have any further confusion yet. For the person who is looking for weight loss can easily drink weight loss tea. Much effective and fit the body easily.

Hope that help!

13. wrenchcast

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    the only way to lose weight is diet and exercise

14. Ancient Grendels

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It doesn’t require a physician to tell you that the easiest way to manage your weight is to eat healthy food, have a good diet and also to exercise. Dietary fads and fast weight loss schemes could work for a time, but most men and women slide only to have the weight on again. This is because the key to long-term weight loss is reducing excess fat and work out.
    You want to improve your muscle mass and lower your extra fat!
    Human growth hormone is responsible for the growth of all the tissues of your body. It is particularly crucial that you have growth in muscle tissues. Human growth hormone stimulates your muscle mass to create new fibers and new cells. In the existence of high growth hormone, you’ll get bigger, have much stronger muscles, in the shorter time. Those stronger muscle groups will help you lose weight, and maintain it!