"hot" Chicks With One Major Flaw ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You're right about me. I'm very secure in my image and have been since 18. I've had a few personal problems (joan knows) but I've always known where I stand with my image as I've been seen as handsome. That's why I don't feel anything negative when I complement someone's looks over pm or on the forum - I'm totally happy for them. I don't compare to myself really. Maybe I'm wired like that too or it's because I'm happy with my look.

In regards to stories, usually because I enjoy discussing with a like minded person. I'm the same in real life, chatterbox in the right company. I can see how it can trigger others though. I've censored a fair bit.

The only time I was insecure image wise was when I had a receded hairline. That's when I made a thread and needed positive feedback on my hair and a plan. Those were bad times and needed validation I'll be okay. Now I'm happy with my hair like before and have a good future plan if needed to maintain aesthetic hair. Completely at ease .

Tell you one thing though, lose this full thick hair, I'll be a shell of myself. Will feel pretty worthless, inferior and unattractive. The opposite of secure.

Apart from Joan knowing me deeply, one of the biggest complements on here has actually come from @shookwun

He once wrote that out of many people on here I'm one of the few who is most stable and normie social/work/dating life without over thinking. I truly appreciated that because it's exactly how I am and I was amazed he picked up on it since we don't talk much over pm. It's just how I've been since 19 despite the hiccups along the way.
That reminds me of when I first showed @shookwun my hair situation. His response was "bro, are you kidding me? He does not know how much of an underhanded complement that was coming from him. He is a tough critic and for him to say that validated how lucky I really am.