Honestly, Should You Even Bother With Women If You Are Genetically Inferior ?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your trying to punch above your weight. What about all those women who feel the same way about them selves that you do? Must be hundreds in the town you live in.

Agreed however, let's not attempt to make it like women don't punch above their weight. If anything, youth is for Chad and when she's not fit anymore, Chad's don't want so, she has to settle. Divorce follows.

With that said, I am only interested in dating on the younger side of twenty. Alternatively, I can be single and approach an absurd amount of girls. I can swipe right. I am living at my edge. Aiming at the highest good. I am pursuing the follow. Otherwise, my genes are weeded out of existence. So be it.

I am not settling for Chad's booty call or single moms. I am not raising some man's baby or marrying women who have baby rabies. I am content to be single and pursue.

I've found the thrill of pursuit more appealing then the acquisition. Manipulation follows. Expectations too. They all want to nest sooner or later. If it's after she allocated her teens and twenties, I wouldn't be appalled. It's appalling that the shift is manipulative, it's Chad's newly disinterested, and the party phase is over. Not over because she is over it. It's over because she doesn't compete.

If you look at the promotion of single moms, the anti sl*t and fat shame, it's preventing women's market value from declining. Man has known since the dawn of time, high kill count is a recipe for disaster. In 2018, men call high kill count their wife. They freak out when cucked.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the dude who starts to appear at the 1:20 mark. Looks like he has a wedding ring. If he can get women, hope exists for all men

Probably a midget fetishist. Also 1986 was a different era, men didn't have to be NW1 Adonises just to get women to look up from their phones. Personality/sense of humor probably meant a lot more then than they do now.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed however, let's not attempt to make it like women don't punch above their weight. If anything, youth is for Chad and when she's not fit anymore, Chad's don't want so, she has to settle. Divorce follows.

With that said, I am only interested in dating on the younger side of twenty. Alternatively, I can be single and approach an absurd amount of girls. I can swipe right. I am living at my edge. Aiming at the highest good. I am pursuing the follow. Otherwise, my genes are weeded out of existence. So be it.

I am not settling for Chad's booty call or single moms. I am not raising some man's baby or marrying women who have baby rabies. I am content to be single and pursue.

I've found the thrill of pursuit more appealing then the acquisition. Manipulation follows. Expectations too. They all want to nest sooner or later. If it's after she allocated her teens and twenties, I wouldn't be appalled. It's appalling that the shift is manipulative, it's Chad's newly disinterested, and the party phase is over. Not over because she is over it. It's over because she doesn't compete.

If you look at the promotion of single moms, the anti sl*t and fat shame, it's preventing women's market value from declining. Man has known since the dawn of time, high kill count is a recipe for disaster. In 2018, men call high kill count their wife. They freak out when cucked.
Your approach is interesting and not unlike many men under the age of 40 indeed I was fairly much the same at times. My wife has a theory that most women tend to change between the ages of 27 -33 their biological clock is ticking and they want to find a stable life partner, before that they basically have the same mind set as men. I personally think that once you have met the women you cant live without you will know about it, until then well its all about having fun.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking the same things.
I've lost my 20's to hair loss... had to start shaving at 23.. now I'm 27. And I hate it. I look ugly with a shaved head (uglier with a grown out pedo-do).

It's devastated my life. I used to be decent looking Now I'm fugly. And I've seen enough reactions of women to realize what it is.
I wish I could kill myself and not have a family to grieve over me.

I've honestly been wondering if there is any point doing anything at all anymore.
Try dating: why? It's a losing game
Try to do better at my job and build a career: Why? All I want is death. Also, even if I try, I'm too choked up to do anything. My mind is blocked and I f*****g hate myself.

Holy sh*t this is a horrible post.
But yeah, that's my thought process most of the time. The first thing I'll do is see a shrink and get on antidepressants again (I was a couple of years ago).

I keep hoping for future treatments. I wonder if life wll be worth living if this can be cured in 15 years ..
I don't know what to do...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking the same things.
I've lost my 20's to hair loss... had to start shaving at 23.. now I'm 27. And I hate it. I look ugly with a shaved head (uglier with a grown out pedo-do).

It's devastated my life. I used to be decent looking Now I'm fugly. And I've seen enough reactions of women to realize what it is.
I wish I could kill myself and not have a family to grieve over me.

I've honestly been wondering if there is any point doing anything at all anymore.
Try dating: why? It's a losing game
Try to do better at my job and build a career: Why? All I want is death. Also, even if I try, I'm too choked up to do anything. My mind is blocked and I f*****g hate myself.

Holy sh*t this is a horrible post.
But yeah, that's my thought process most of the time. The first thing I'll do is see a shrink and get on antidepressants again (I was a couple of years ago).

I keep hoping for future treatments. I wonder if life wll be worth living if this can be cured in 15 years ..
I don't know what to do...

Hang in there. There will be something in the next decades, to at least help maintain hair effectively, if not regrow it. We will have the last laugh walking arround with hair as good looking grey foxes at some point. Until that you need to save money and take care of the rest of your body.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there. There will be something in the next decades, to at least help maintain hair effectively, if not regrow it. We will have the last laugh walking arround with hair as good looking grey foxes at some point. Until that you need to save money and take care of the rest of your body.
LOL.
In a decade, we will have lost more ha what can be saved.
If we haven't already

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if they manage to clone hair or if Replicel is able to revitalize dormant follicles, which is both entirely possible,
Heck, even if they found a way to maintain without sides, that would enable you to become a norwood 2.5- norwood 3, if you pay the price.

This guy was a norwood 6, almost a norwood 7 and transplants and finasteride put him back into the norwood 3 area.
DSC_0139b.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if we should bother anymore... I have a strong feeling I got dumped.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just saw on facebook some guy I went to high school with get married to a solid 7.5/10. I remember seeing him a couple years ago and he already had to shave because of all the thinning. He's now a full blown Norwood 6 at age 23 and was a 5/10 even with hair (not even exaggerating, I bet you guys would rate him even worse). He is super nice though so....

Idk what to make of it. Part of this gives me hope, other part I just feel like a pussy for being scared of dating when this guy has it much worse than me

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae acquire bae

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw on facebook some guy I went to high school with get married to a solid 7.5/10. I remember seeing him a couple years ago and he already had to shave because of all the thinning. He's now a full blown Norwood 6 at age 23 and was a 5/10 even with hair (not even exaggerating, I bet you guys would rate him even worse). He is super nice though so....

Idk what to make of it. Part of this gives me hope, other part I just feel like a pussy for being scared of dating when this guy has it much worse than me
describe him, its likely that ur either overrating the girl or underrating the guy

remember girls like rough manly looking men. guys mistakenly think this type is ugly. the low iq thug look types also tend to be bullies so its partially coping on the part of other dudes underrating them

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
describe him, its likely that ur either overrating the girl or underrating the guy

remember girls like rough manly looking men. guys mistakenly think this type is ugly. the low iq thug look types also tend to be bullies so its partially coping on the part of other dudes underrating them

I'm definitely not underrating the guy. He's 5'8, very round face, chubby and definitely dosent have the features to look decent at Norwood 6.

I might be overrating the girl, I based my assessment on their wedding photo where she probably spent a few hours prepping. She's definitely well above average in any case.