Honestly, Should You Even Bother With Women If You Are Genetically Inferior ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the incel/red pill post but this is an honest question.

Should i even bother trying with women if i'm genetically inferior?
I know, I know, there's more to attracting girls than looks.
However, let's not deny that looks plays a major role for the majority of women (unless the man is rich/famous).

After years of frustration and rejection, i'm starting to realise now that i shouldn't of bothered with women in the first place.
At the end of the day, I'm playing a game where i'm severely handicapped.
Imagine playing fortnite but you had a 10 second button delay for every time you tried to shoot someone. Sure you'd play it a few times, but after a while you'd get angry and frustrated. You'd eventually stop playing.
This is my situation with women.
I've tried going to the gym, dressing well, grooming etc, but at the end of the day, my inferior genetics (pale, short, poor jawline, receding hair, dark cirlces under eyes), makes me unattractive to women.

It makes me depressed but i'm starting to think.. should i even bother continuing with trying to use tinder? online dating, women IRL etc?
What's the point? I'm playing a game where i don't stand much of a chance and my competition superior.
It doesn't seem like an efficient way to spend my time?

what do you guys think?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have finally bothered after being a recluse in this department for years. And can't say that it hasn't been worth it. There's surprisingly many women who find me attractive although I don't usually feel that way. Some women may have some issues with their looks, but not all of them do. My current gf has only said that she doesn't like pictures taken of her and that she was in a relationship where her looks were constantly put down. But I think she's cute, especially her eyes are very pretty and I constantly tell her that :). But I like her personality even more.

Jambo

Reaction score
Yes, you should if that’s what you want.

But maybe change your thinking a little. Don’t worry about women (plural) you only need to find one that likes you.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are not "genetically inferior", it's a terrible phrase. And of course you shouldnt give up. The advice in the all the posts above this one is good.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your trying to punch above your weight. What about all those women who feel the same way about them selves that you do? Must be hundreds in the town you live in.

Im preaching this around but get pushed back. Date in your level and NOT in online dating aswell when you are average or below. I guess the OP here is a 4-5. How many 4 and 5s did you approached in real life?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s insane spending time, energy, and self worth if there’s no shot of success. If you have tried your best with no success for an extended period of time then it’s time to hang up your date shoes.
ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.jpg

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im preaching this around but get pushed back. Date in your level and NOT in online dating aswell when you are average or below. I guess the OP here is a 4-5. How many 4 and 5s did you approached in real life?
What is the point in dating women you are not physically attracted to? How can you bring yourself to be attracted to them to just have a shot at dating? It‘s either that, hoping to get lucky (with a fat chance of many, many failed attempts) or giving up.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point in dating women you are not physically attracted to? How can you bring yourself to be attracted to them to just have a shot at dating? It‘s either that, hoping to get lucky (with a fat chance of many, many failed attempts) or giving up.

Improve yourself to a level that you can be attractive to good looking women. Thats it. But I could say the same thing the other way around from a women point of view.

Why should a good looking women pick a balding average man? Why? Some man just arent meant to be with a good looking women. Thats reality.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Improve yourself to a level that you can be attractive to good looking women. Thats it. But I could say the same thing the other way around from a women point of view.

Why should a good looking women pick a balding average man? Why? Some man just arent meant to be with a good looking women. Thats reality.
I tend to share this view, so giving up it is, once you‘ve exhausted your potential and you realize you still fail to attract women you find appealing. I‘m not there quite there yet, but closer than ever.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to share this view, so giving up it is, once you‘ve exhausted your potential and you realize you still fail to attract women you find appealing. I‘m not there quite there yet, but closer than ever.
Just make a tonne of money you will be fine!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but imagine fortnite was real life, you really only have one life, and it's the only chance you've got. Wouldn't you try as hard as you could despite the 10 second lag? It's all you've got, keep chasing happiness until you die, there's no point stopping.

You can't just quit game and hope to get a 1ms lag, you just got to keep on struggling with what you got.

PM me if you need anything.

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? It took me a while to get confident to even talk to women. And by this time, all the good looking men, started letting themselves go and it was I getting the hot chicks because I could make them laugh and had built up my confidence. Before some b****s knocked it a few times. Just avoid the crazy, social media obsessed, vain morons and you'll do fine mate. Just remember > 50% of the planet is female so odds are in your favour. And there are plenty of "dickheads" which which women avoid, so just be a genuine, confident, funny guy (who isn't broke). These are the values a woman you want to be with like (imo).

If you smoke, quit. If you drink a lot, don't. Exercising 3 times a week? Shower everyday. Look after yourself, and learn to like yourself, because you can't expect other people to, until you do. Put the effort in, dont be lazy. If you sit in front of a computer/TV all day, get out more. These will greatly increase your chances.

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even with my salary I know I could get a 7+ girl from Ukraine/Russia/Romania, but I‘m too stingy and proud.
Yep money gets woman, just look at billionaire Flavio Briatore living it up with supermodels
upload_2018-6-15_9-51-7.png

briatore-gregoraci-spl--9024088-.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Not worth it. I have been trying over 1.5 years and have gotten nowhere. I wish that I had not wasted my time.

The people telling you to date down or not aim so high are also wrong, in a way. Those women absolutely know that you're dating down. If you're in shape, intelligent, mentally and emotionally stable and she's overweight, less well educated then, no matter how kind, sweet, affectionate etc. you are to her, she's going to know that you're dating down and therefore it won't last with her. On the other hand, the women who are more similar to you will reject you every single time because of your hair loss. I don't blame any of these women for behaving in these ways, but those are the facts of the matter.

Don't waste your time like I did.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Plan B is always going to south east asia if you cant simply find a thin good looking women. Its hard in switzerland xD

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said this to the incels over at Lookism as well: proximity. In the past, women have been controlled by external factors such as proximity and survival. This has forced them to consider men beyond their looks, even if looks has still been a factor. Looks will always be a factor, but just as everything else it can be blow out of proportion. The majority of women demand men that are out of their league. Modern technology, degenerate hook-up culture, and overall decline of morals in the West has contributed to grossly disproportionate demands. The whole world is their proximity, not only their local city or rural area. You have to realize that women are like children. If they get too many shiny things and too much freedom, chaos will ensue followed by breakdown of all things, and then crying. We are currently in the shift from chaos to breakdown.