Honestly, Should You Even Bother With Women If You Are Genetically Inferior ?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but imagine fortnite was real life, you really only have one life, and it's the only chance you've got. Wouldn't you try as hard as you could despite the 10 second lag? It's all you've got, keep chasing happiness until you die, there's no point stopping.

You can't just quit game and hope to get a 1ms lag, you just got to keep on struggling with what you got.

PM me if you need anything.
At least in Fortnite I'm constantly able to stare at phat *** all day & not get called a creep.

blackg

Reaction score
I've said this to the incels over at Lookism as well: proximity. In the past, women have been controlled by external factors such as proximity and survival. This has forced them to consider men beyond their looks, even if looks has still been a factor. Looks will always be a factor, but just as everything else it can be blow out of proportion. The majority of women demand men that are out of their league. Modern technology, degenerate hook-up culture, and overall decline of morals in the West has contributed to grossly disproportionate demands. The whole world is their proximity, not only their local city or rural area. You have to realize that women are like children. If they get too many shiny things and too much freedom, chaos will ensue followed by breakdown of all things, and then crying. We are currently in the shift from chaos to breakdown.
And what happens during this "breakdown"?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said this to the incels over at Lookism as well: proximity. In the past, women have been controlled by external factors such as proximity and survival. This has forced them to consider men beyond their looks, even if looks has still been a factor. Looks will always be a factor, but just as everything else it can be blow out of proportion. The majority of women demand men that are out of their league. Modern technology, degenerate hook-up culture, and overall decline of morals in the West has contributed to grossly disproportionate demands. The whole world is their proximity, not only their local city or rural area. You have to realize that women are like children. If they get too many shiny things and too much freedom, chaos will ensue followed by breakdown of all things, and then crying. We are currently in the shift from chaos to breakdown.

Interesting post but there are some problems. Men are just as invested in this “degenerate hook-up culture” as women are. Look at the complaints from anxious young balding men on here, at the heart of their angst is not lack of lasting relationships but their perceived inability to maintain a degenerate sex life.

Restricting women’s freedom like Muslims do is not the answer. There needs to be a positive promotion of traditionalism in the western (civilised) world. Done the right way I think it’s an easy sell because people’s natural yearning for families and stability is close to the surface. The crisis of unhappiness (“depression”) in the west is a result of the materialist lie they’ve been sold. They “have it all” and still feel empty.

blackg

Reaction score
Decline of moral standards and all which logically follows from that.
Nothing that dramatic will happen. The standards will shift and society will adapt.
No chaos, just a subtle shift in attitudes.

The earth will continue to rotate.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have finally bothered after being a recluse in this department for years. And can't say that it hasn't been worth it. There's surprisingly many women who find me attractive although I don't usually feel that way. Some women may have some issues with their looks, but not all of them do. My current gf has only said that she doesn't like pictures taken of her and that she was in a relationship where her looks were constantly put down. But I think she's cute, especially her eyes are very pretty and I constantly tell her that :). But I like her personality even more.
power of shaving down and being diffuse but still having a hairline guys ^

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not worth it. I have been trying over 1.5 years and have gotten nowhere. I wish that I had not wasted my time.

The people telling you to date down or not aim so high are also wrong, in a way. Those women absolutely know that you're dating down. If you're in shape, intelligent, mentally and emotionally stable and she's overweight, less well educated then, no matter how kind, sweet, affectionate etc. you are to her, she's going to know that you're dating down and therefore it won't last with her. On the other hand, the women who are more similar to you will reject you every single time because of your hair loss. I don't blame any of these women for behaving in these ways, but those are the facts of the matter.

Don't waste your time like I did.
actual intelligence>>>>>> being "educated". lol "educated" women are annoying entitled tryhards who are likely feminazi now from (((university))). of course get with them if you're tryign to have kids cuz god knows you need financial stability for that, but otherwise who gives a f*** about being "educated". socioeconomic status has nothing to do with a woman's dating market value. if anything it being too high lowers their value

also the idea of having to date whales is what makes me extremely depressed and angry. i take care of myself, why can't they? and whales often have horrible personalities as well. i'd be alright with a 6+ who isn't a f*****g disgusting fatbody and who is comfortably above average intelligence. but it seems like these high quality type girls all like the cute boy pretty boy rocker types . extremely extremely extremely depressing.

i don't advocate suicide and such but not being able to get into a relationship with a girl you like is an understable reason to do so.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the power of not being a kid anymore. I'm 36 later this year ffs :(.
yea at your age its prolly even average hair then.

i'm still waiting for the age where my baldness won't be pathetic. i'm planning on lying about my age if i work or go to school tbh. prolly gonna say i'm 30 or 35 . being 30 and bald is at least somewhat normal versus 25 and bald

BaldAndLoveIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the dude who starts to appear at the 1:20 mark. Looks like he has a wedding ring. If he can get women, hope exists for all men

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea at your age its prolly even average hair then.

i'm still waiting for the age where my baldness won't be pathetic. i'm planning on lying about my age if i work or go to school tbh. prolly gonna say i'm 30 or 35 . being 30 and bald is at least somewhat normal versus 25 and bald

I wouldn't say it's average, average would be NW2-NW3 with no diffuse thinning. But I don't feel like a freak anymore like I did when I was 23-30.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
actual intelligence>>>>>> being "educated". lol "educated" women are annoying entitled tryhards who are likely feminazi now from (((university))). of course get with them if you're tryign to have kids cuz god knows you need financial stability for that, but otherwise who gives a f*** about being "educated". socioeconomic status has nothing to do with a woman's dating market value. if anything it being too high lowers their value

also the idea of having to date whales is what makes me extremely depressed and angry. i take care of myself, why can't they? and whales often have horrible personalities as well. i'd be alright with a 6+ who isn't a f*****g disgusting fatbody and who is comfortably above average intelligence. but it seems like these high quality type girls all like the cute boy pretty boy rocker types . extremely extremely extremely depressing.

i don't advocate suicide and such but not being able to get into a relationship with a girl you like is an understable reason to do so.

Have you actually tried dating? Not being rude but you have no chance to even date whales as a bald guy.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Funny. But how serious are you being here? Like on a scale from 1-10? I have found this not to be true at all.

Completely true. I have been rejected numerous times by women that people might call 'whales'. FYI, I don't like the term because every person is special (or not) in their own way, so we should find a way to describe them based on their personality. In fact I've found that the tastes of classy, attractive women are not hugely different to the 'whales'. The misconception is that, since 'whales' are in lower demand by men in the dating market, they will have lower expectations or requirements of the men that they date. That's not true. They're still women in our modern society and they'd rather be single than date a bald guy. It might be a bit different if a woman is looking for marriage rather than just dating, however.

If you're a heterosexual bald guy in shape, with good career prospects, intelligent, cultured etc. then you won't be able to date anybody. The attractive, ambitious women will always go for a NW1 and you'll get nowhere as a bald guy. The 'whales' or women who have less going for them will see you as too good for them and so you'll struggle there too. Heavier women date heavier NW1 men if they can't get chads, not bald guys who are otherwise attractive.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother we should try to accept our baldness.Women aren't everything.There's more to life than just women.Its true we might not a attractive girl but thats life.Baldness affects our atttractiveness.So we can expect a attractive girl