Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Well said. We are not born omniscient. We do make mistakes and learn from them. However people like @Saurabhaj have absolutely no interest in whether you learned anything. They are just interested in trying to use your mistakes in an attempt to insult you.

I think people like saurabhj lack capacity for self-reflection. On his previous post, he accused me of attacking his caste and called me a criminal because I made the following post.

"I am surprised that you got into med school. Well, in India you can bribe to get in schools so perhaps that's how you got in. Or perhaps you got in through quota/affirmative action. Nevertheless, you are not a good person to have any discussion which requires critical thinking and analytical skills beyond rudimentary level."

It's obvious from the above post that I was questioning his intelligence, not his caste. However, he was so desperate to make me look bad that he made that post about caste. In fact, he is the one who made a castist remark on this thread. Here is a statement made by him.

"You sound like marwadi guy or brahmin guy."

He has made similar statement in the past. He made generalization about an entire caste but is unaware of his own bigotry. He reminds of me of those Muslims living in western countries who accuse everyone of bigotry but fail to notice their own hate for everyone.

The kind of behavior Saurabhj demonstrated is very, very widespread in India. Indian politicians attempt to make everything about caste and religion to gain power. I mean, if Saurabh attempted to use castism to make someone look bad on an internet forum, can you imagine how low can he sink if he was running for an office and stood to gain enormous power and wealth?

Anyway, pointing these things out to them is of no use. Like I said, they lack capacity to reflect on their own behavior objectively.

PJhair...I am giving a red alert to you not because you said it to me.
I have to be billion times alert to avoid such mistakes.
I was just conveying you that you cannot make such comments at all.

It is an offence here...you haven't seen the rage of people here.

One wrong mistake and 10 million people will raise their hands to rekt that person.

I always want people i know to progress in life.
The best way to progress in life is to keep mouth shut and move forward without making mistake of enraging people.

Don't teach people how to live..let them do whatever they want.

You are making same mistake again and again about few questions you raised about society.

There is one hindi saying.."Apne kaam se matlab". and "mera kya jaa raha hai".
Means "sticking to own's job and it's not my loss".

You have to learn to control mind to win the game.
You will never win by pointing out mistakes of others if you don't have the mental and economical capacity to correct that.

The problems you are spotting in this poor people,while this poor people are an assets of personal awesomeness for successful people.
You cannot be powerful worthy person unless you don't have respect of poor people.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
PJhair...I am giving a red alert to you not because you said it to me.
I have to be billion times alert to avoid such mistakes.
I was just conveying you that you cannot make such comments at all.

What comments? That you are too stupid to get into med school without bribe or affirmative action? I will exercise my freedom of expression and make such comments whenever I see fit. I don't really care if idiots like you take offense. Stop me if you can. :)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also @Saurabhaj if you are right and millions of Indians turn bloodthirsty because of an innocuous comment them I am sorry to say that India will always be an underdeveloped country. It means you people have absolutely no respect for basic human rights and have no appreciation for objectivity.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
What comments? That you are too stupid to get into med school without bribe or affirmative action? I will exercise my freedom of expression and make such comments whenever I see fit. I don't really care if idiots like you take offense. Stop me if you can. :)

Dude you have lost mental coolness.
Calling me an Idiot will not do an harm to me,but you are exposing your emotional weakness in terms of problem handling.

You do not possess the way of thinking of different people.Cultivate it.

Chill take a break,,and please stop assuming yourself as a worthy person.

Give up that top of the world feeling..you are living as a life of common man in US.
It will be your personal loss.

And when you are talking about freedom of speech,you should already know about harm principle.(not for me..but for other people.)

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Also @Saurabhaj if you are right and millions of Indians turn bloodthirsty because of an innocuous comment them I am sorry to say that India will always be an underdeveloped country. It means you people have absolutely no respect for basic human rights and have no appreciation for objectivity.

What the f***...you ain't getting what i want to say.

Who cares if India is developed or undeveloped.
There are people in India who are Earning in millions of dollars per annum and you wan't to talk about this and that.

You are now talking about human rights now.
Comeon yaar...don't make yourself as a stupid.

Have some break..chill.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***...you ain't getting what i want to say.

Who cares if India is developed or undeveloped.
There are people in India who are Earning in millions of dollars per annum and you wan't to talk about this and that.

You are now talking about human rights now.
Comeon yaar...don't make yourself as a stupid.

Have some break..chill.

Man it was you who portrayed Indians as mentally deranged by saying that they will become blood thirsty by an innocuous remark. They were your words, not mine. The problem is that you are too stupid to realize the logical consequence of your own statements.:)

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Man it was you who portrayed Indians as mentally deranged by saying that they will become blood thirsty by an innocuous remark. They were your words, not mine. The problem is that you are too stupid to realize the logical consequence of your own statements.:)

Please read about harm principle and then talk again with me.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Answer me @Saurabhaj. You think millions of Indians will lose their collective minds and become bloodthirsty if they read the following statement? Say yes or no.

"You are so stupid that the only way you will ever get into a medical school is either through bribe or quota/affirmative action."

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Why are you boasting about someone who you are not dating, never have done and worse, her father?

Anyway, lets stop this discussion. You've both said your piece. If you want to talk maturely without insults, it's fine, but it's getting a bit too personal. Perhaps continue over PM. PJhair you're a good poster, just move on!

Why not?
People here love to insult with words like shitty hellhole or third world,poor country
and feel the heat when I told riches of the people I know.

This is not fair.

PJ hair is totally showing people like people here are not at all worthy..
as he don't even know any good people here.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Why are you boasting about someone who you are not dating, never have done and worse, her father?

Anyway, lets stop this discussion. You've both said your piece. If you want to talk maturely without insults, it's fine, but it's getting a bit too personal. Perhaps continue over PM. PJhair you're a good poster, just move on!

No one has a right to call someone an Idiot even if their opinions don't match..

You are totally baised against me..because you see my points as hostile and his points as valid.

Just because opinions are not in same direction.

No one is here for Insulting others..
and if someone is doing it..others has the right to do the same.

You are a moderator.. you shouldn't be baised with one person.

Stopping my point on this discussion.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're both ethnically from the same country as I understand and he spoke about the qualities he liked of India.

Good observation mate. As you pointed out, I don't actually hate India. I just want people to accept the reality as I strongly believe that acceptance is the first step towards solving a problem. Also, it's not I who has created this image of Indians as people who don't mind shitting in streets. It's the people who actually do it. The pictures of people doing it is already out there on google. The world already knows. I have nothing to do with it.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand though, there is a shortage of toilets but I don't know if that's the sole reason.

Shortage of toilets is definitely a strong factor. I remember as a kid when I visited the village my father was born and raised in, there were no toilets at all. Not even one. People used to go out in fields in the morning to take dump. When you grow up in that kind of environment, even when you move to cities that do have toilets, you don't see shitting in fields or urinating in public as a big deal. In addition to shortage of toilets, this cultural acceptance due to upbringing and environmental factors is another strong reason behind this practice.

I have older cousins who were partly raised in villages. They are now quite affluent and live in upscale neighborhoods in New Delhi. What I have observed is that they find things like urinating in public perfectly acceptable. I was born and raised in a city and in a house that had toilets so I never became comfortable with these practices. It doesn't mean that I am a better person than my cousins. If I was raised in villages with no access to toilets like them, I am pretty sure I would be comfortable with urinating in public too. Our upbringing has strong influence on what we find offensive.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
There were lots of talk about how India is having problems.

Some people think they are too genius while talking about this.
Here is the link..

See the hopelessness of the Indian netizens on one news paper website.

https://m.timesofindia.com/business...lion-report/articleshow_comments/62710486.cms

If you are talking the same as 90% of people..
please don't forget you ain't any special.

I am not like that..
I know many who are not like that..

What's the point of having a style of thinking that every loser person in the society has.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
There were lots of talk about how India is having problems.

Here is the link..

https://m.timesofindia.com/business...lion-report/articleshow_comments/62710486.cms

Lol, and yet Indias per capita income is only 1670. Even countries like Iran and Indonesia have higher per capita income than India. In fact, India ranked 112th out of 164 countries in 2016.

I had decided to not pursue this debate further at @Wolf Pack 's suggestion. But sinc you decided to take a dig on me, I will tell you something about yourself. You are an extremely narcissistic and jingoistic individual. Your narcissism runs so deep that you are unable to even accept that India has issues and get hostile at people who claim otherwise.

You have also bragged a few time that some people you know such as your "crushes" father own millions of worth of dollars. I also have family members, such as my own brother in law, who are worth millions. He owns two big hotels in Goa and plans to open another one in Amsterdam. He also owns several acres of land in Thane/New Mumbai region which is worth millions. I have some other relatives who are very affluent as well. Do you ever see me bragging about their wealth? Why should I? My brother in laws achievements are not my achievements.

However I do like to talk about hot women I slept with in college as that's my achievement :D

Honestly, I see many Indians, Pakistanis and middle easterners have this irritating habit of bragging about "wealth". I find it quite pathetic actually. However, it may just be a cultural thing. These countries are "honor based", unlike west which is "conscience based". As honor is a big thing, they see nothing wrong in lying, bragging or even engaging in criminal behavior to defend it. There is a reason honor killing exists in this region.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Lol, and yet Indias per capita income is only 1670. Even countries like Iran and Indonesia have higher per capita income than India. In fact, India ranked 112th out of 164 countries in 2016.

I had decided to not pursue this debate further at @Wolf Pack 's suggestion. But sinc you decided to take a dig on me, I will tell you something about yourself. You are an extremely narcissistic and jingoistic individual. Your narcissism runs so deep that you are unable to even accept that India has issues and get hostile at people who claim otherwise.

You have also bragged a few time that some people you know such as your "crushes" father own millions of worth of dollars. I also have family members, such as my own brother in law, who are worth millions. He owns two big hotels in Goa and plans to open another one in Amsterdam. He also owns several acres of land in Thane/New Mumbai region which is worth millions. I have some other relatives who are very affluent as well. Do you ever see me bragging about their wealth? Why should I? My brother in laws achievements are not my achievements.

However I do like to talk about hot women I slept with in college as that's my achievement :D

Honestly, I see many Indians, Pakistanis and middle easterners have this irritating habit of bragging about "wealth". I find it quite pathetic actually. However, it may just be a cultural thing. These countries are "honor based", unlike west which is "conscience based". As honor is a big thing, they see nothing wrong in lying, bragging or even engaging in criminal behavior to defend it. There is a reason honor killing exists in this region.

No...please read the comments in that site..
I was reffering to that.
I have mentioned to read the comments of netizens in the article.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Rofl if you think I brag about my wealth.

I have lived the life of deepest poverty that you can't even imagine.

When my dad was poor..
none of my relative did even helped us.

Money cannot corrupt me.
I do not care about money.
I respect it..that's why I don't need to migrate USA for earning it.

We have been duped by about 250000 USD of today's worth by people by not honoring the deal.
Caused huge pain and trouble for my parents still we ignored it..

Any person will lose sleep of decade if they lost this much money.
Still we don't care about this..

I am not salty or have despised anyone.

I drop untrusted friends faster than any company drop support for their previously launched products.
Besides...

You are a hilarious guy.

On side you curse India...
while on other side
I will do the post mortem of how People migrate US.

By one of this few methods..

1)Taking money from your parents that earned money from doing business/Job in India.
2)By boot licking project managers to get Job onsite as a software Engineer.

That GRE or any thing is just smoke screen..
almost every Intelligent guy have ability to get admission but problem is of fees.

You are one of this...

Stop talking like government of USA have sent you an Invitation letter to be resident of USA because you deserve it..
and you are the only one of 1.30 Billion people.

I have previously mentioned I always feel proud of success of my known people.

You are acting the same way every guy in nooks and corner of India talks.
Please raised your bar.

My mentioning of of networth of my ex crush fater was due to some reason i had to write.
It was made just because of context..
It was not made for bragging or boasting..

You cannot judge a single post without reading the previous arguement or previous conditional posts.

Besides..it also one of the factor why I failed in my proposal.

If someone has followed my earlier posts..
you can easily understand how difficult for me to win in this scenario.

I didn't fall for her for money..
It was extra additional challenge on my heart...

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rofl if you think I brag about my wealth.

Yes, you do brag about knowing "rich" people. You have done it in the past too. Every time you do this, you just look pathetic. You aren't going to impress anyone on this website by bragging about wealth. That only works in India/Pakistan/Middle East region. Now since I have pointed it out, you are pretending to be humble. But in reality, you are just a braggart suffering from deep inferiority complex.

I will do the post mortem of how People migrate US.

By one of this few methods..

1)Taking money from your parents that earned money from doing business/Job in India.
2)By boot licking project managers to get Job onsite as a software Engineer.

Yes, my father paid for my undergraduate degree. So what?? What's wrong with that?

That GRE or any thing is just smoke screen..
almost every Intelligent guy have ability to get admission but problem is of fees.

Um no. You need an excellent GRE score, along with various other factors such as your undergrad GPA, research work, strong recommendations etc to get into top universities especially for tough graduate programs like CS. Not just "any" guy can make it. I not only had an excellent GPA but also had a combined GRE score in 99th percentile. Stop talking out of your *** and stick to things you actually know about.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides..it also one of the factor why I failed in my proposal..

I have read in the past about your failure to get married. When you made fun of my divorce a few days ago, I could have turned and told you that at least I got married, unlike you. But I didn't. I didn't think it was appropriate. Do you ever bother to look at the ugliness of your own behavior? Anyway, you are an insecure man suffering from deep inferiority complex. That explains why you get so hostile at any suggestion that India has issues and resort to cheap insults.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot judge a single post without reading the previous arguement or previous conditional posts.

Besides..it also one of the factor why I failed in my proposal.

Oh and one last thing, the difference between you and I is Saurabh that you got rejected where as I rejected a marriage proposal from a very rich and powerful family back in 2008 when I was in college. The girls father was a big carpet exporter and her grandfather was once a senior minister in central government. I rejected the girl because she wasn't good looking. I rejected various other proposals too. There are a lot of things about me that I don't share on this forum. Next time when you have a temptation to take a dig on my failed marriage, just remember that you got rejected whereas I am the guy who rejects.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yes, you do brag about knowing "rich" people. You have done it in the past too. Every time you do this, you just look pathetic. You aren't going to impress anyone on this website by bragging about wealth. That only works in India/Pakistan/Middle East region. Now since I have pointed it out, you are pretending to be humble. But in reality, you are just a braggart suffering from deep inferiority complex.

Yes, my father paid for my undergraduate degree. So what?? What's wrong with that?

Um no. You need an excellent GRE score, along with various other factors such as your undergrad GPA, research work, strong recommendations etc to get into top universities especially for tough graduate programs like CS. Not just "any" guy can make it. I not only had an excellent GPA but also had a combined GRE score in 99th percentile. Stop talking out of your *** and stick to things you actually know about.

Chill I know this ..You mentioned about Rochestor last year.
I have someone close there.
Cannot provide further details.

This marks have no value unless you know how to tap it.

Last edited: