Hollywood Romance Expert And Feminist Aziz Ansari Alleged To Be A Violator Of Women

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kind of amused at this because even the most virulent post-Weinstein "guys have all the power" man-hater is trying to reconcile the fact that he's an entitled abuser....YET....he's also a Person of Color and has a nonthreatening persona to boot.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man you got me, I'm not a black child I admit it.

I've always wondered what you look like for some reason. I wonder what most people on here look like. I imagine you as a good looking, tall, dark haired, NW3. At least in my wet dreams.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are f*****g White racist.

How many Indian do you even know.

If you are going to pick any below average looking Indians,then i will also try to evaluate looser white cucks of your nation.

Don't live in a fantasy world that all white people look damn handsome.

To be honest..i do not like to hate speech against any one..
but for you in specific..
do not try to comment on any Indian in life.

Loser jobless retard.
get out of you worthless life style and try to
look at people affectionately and with out any hate.

Stop talking like you own America or White race.

Jobless loooser in hardworking America.

Get a job.

You shouldn't take all criticism of your community/religion/ethnicity as an attack on your identity. I see this attitude as a big problem. How about looking at a criticism objectively and take steps to fix the issue? @JeanLucBB merely made an observation that Indians on average are not considered very attractive. His observation is plausible according to my own experiences as well. But what can Indians do to fix it? I recommend the following steps:

(1) STOP arranged marriages and let natural selection take it's course. Due to arranged marriages attractive men/women more often than not get marriage to average/below average partners often resulting in average/below average offspring. These random mating practices have reduced overall looks of the entire country over the course of thousands of years. Let attractive people mate with attractive people and over time things will change. However, thankfully things are changing and people, especially in cities, do have a say in who they get married to. But villages still need to catch up.

(2) Make dietary changes. Do you know that average height of Netherlands was 5'7 at the time of second world war but now it's 6'1? By introducing a better protein rich diet, over the course of few generations, Indians can on average get a few inches taller and have a better, more muscular body.

(3) Learn to dress, smell and style better. I am sorry but this style of clothing is simply not attractive.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ902iDSgEcFFxLfyqzrE3o0OzlZWF0imVJRCoK9Y0UihBEttTpcg.jpg

How about a proper hair style instead of simply putting oil and tie hair like that? How about a proper dress instead of that ugly saree? And also remove that bindi and those ugly ear rings. If One has to war a saree then there are better ways to do it. For example like this.

12307-jpg-250x250.jpg

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm triggered AND aware at the same time of my nation's shortcoming.
Their is constructive criticism(pj) and their is just blatant sh*t talking (jean) and likely their is also some sort of refuttal(saurabh).

I know exactly how attractive indian men and women are and I am comfortable with them although it chokes me to type this as I can't believe ourselves being in any other way.
My own saving grace is me standing at 5'10 and a good family status so yay arrange marriage.....

Still the post was offensive but it happened here on the net, where context kicked the bucket. Expecting to correct someone here is just time better spent wasting on something else considering how entertaining it is to see a c*** fight and e

Also I won't even bother reading that article. Louis CK and Kevin Spacey being as they are now is enough of a downer to me....( Enjoyed some of aziz's skit but that's it)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always wondered what you look like for some reason. I wonder what most people on here look like. I imagine you as a good looking, tall, dark haired, NW3. At least in my wet dreams.

Average height (or below? As 5'10ish isn't considered average on lookist forums) and not quite NW3 but yes if you consider diffuse fringe and hair line. Good looking indeed, maybe more so than I realise as I still get odds defying female attention as a 21st century standard oldfag manlet with sh*t hair. Which is dark but strands of grey when it gets longer.

What are you wearing?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about a proper hair style instead of simply putting oil and tie hair like that? How about a proper dress instead of that ugly saree? And also remove that bindi and those ugly ear rings. If One has to war a saree then there are better ways to do it. For example like this.

View attachment 76705

How about being genetically more attractive. Having a hairstyle and dressing won't cut it in the evolutionary game.
If you're ugly, you're ugly. If you're hot, you're hot.
You can appear a little better or a little worse, but there's nothing those old ladies in the pic you posted can ever do to look as hot as that solid 9/10 in the second picture. Not losing weight, not wearing a saree....nothing.

I agree with most of what you say, but come on man. Those pictures just made me laugh in a morbid way

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about being genetically more attractive. Having a hairstyle and dressing won't cut it in the evolutionary game.
If you're ugly, you're ugly. If you're hot, you're hot.
You can appear a little better or a little worse, but there's nothing those old ladies in the pic you posted can ever do to look as hot as that solid 9/10 in the second picture. Not losing weight, not wearing a saree....nothing.

I agree with most of what you say, but come on man. Those pictures just made me laugh in a morbid way

The point was not to compare the beauty of those women in picture. The point was to compare the dressing and grooming style. The way you style your hair and dress does make some difference. It wouldn't turn a 2 into 8. But it can very well make you into a 3 or even 4? There is a reason make up is so popular among women. You should check out some before and after make up pics of women to see the difference theses things can make.

As far as genetics are concerned, you will have to get rid of arranged marriages and let evolution take it's course.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The point was not to compare the beauty of those women in picture. The point was to compare the dressing and grooming style. The way you style your hair and dress does make some difference. It wouldn't turn a 2 into 8. But it can very well make you into a 3 or even 4? There is a reason make up is so popular among women. You should check out some before and after make up pics of women to see the difference theses things can make.

As far as genetics are concerned, you will have to get rid of arranged marriages and let evolution take it's course.

Agree. Just disagree with what you wrote when it was with those ridiculous pics lol.
I do agree dressing and even make up can make a significant difference though.

As for arrangedarriages, I think its bound to end one day. The old generations which make it happen won't last for ever, nor will whatever they manage to teach a portion of the younger generation. It just seems that India is just lagging behind the west by a century in regard to marriage.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
#MeToo has lowered the bar enough on "sexual assault" that it has hit the ground and is now meaningless.
View attachment 76717

Ugh. I'm gonna have to save this one for when someone claims that modern day feminism hasn't gotten just a bit out of line.

"All women have been sexually assaulted" = 100.000+ likes.

Just lol.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for arrangedarriages, I think its bound to end one day. The old generations which make it happen won't last for ever, nor will whatever they manage to teach a portion of the younger generation. It just seems that India is just lagging behind the west by a century in regard to marriage.

I truly hope arranged marriages goes away soon and also the caste system. Caste system stopped gene pool of Indians from diversifying. What a catastrophic system.

g.i joey

Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy a girl I was seeing dumped me over our religious differences the night after I finally fucked her (she's Muslim)

Are Muslim women this f*****g picky over your religion or was that just an excuse? Especially considering she was telling me how much she likes me the night fucken before