TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
several people in the trial who died came forward and told us

6rk9uf.jpg

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm reading on redit a guy who claims to be in Bayer clinical trials, him and his wife.
My English is not perfect and I can't translate the page but some of you might be interested in reading the thread and drawing some conclusions

Bayer/Hope Medical Trial for Androgenetic Alopecia

Someone Asked for info on this trial, and i can say:

My partner (female 46) and I (male 37) have started the trial. its a 6mo course, and we are 1mo in, having had two doses of the prolactin blocker, i buzz cut my hair and found that my hairline had moved forward by an inch, and at the fortnightly checkup found that it had actually started new growth.

I wont be posting pictures because I'm not sure if i should even be posting this much, as we are participants in the drug trial, but I will be happy to follow up with what I can. the process is they take our bloods weekly, but the doses are two needles, one on either side of the torso (much like diabetes meds) and is quite simple. I have had all my vitals and stats taken.

I will ask if its ok to share here. My follow up is tomorrow, and Dose 3 is next week.

It seems promising, and I am having no side effects that i can feel. If you know any women suffering from genetic alopecia, they still have 8 slots left for women, at Sinclair dermatology, in Melbourne australia, but the male side has filled out. (i took the last tenth place for the male side). I don't think i've said anything I cant say as Im now identifiable, but it is what it is. :)

Hope this gives some hope guys! i'm excited!

Last edited:

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm reading on redit a guy who claims to be in Bayer clinical trials, him and his wife.
My English is not perfect and I can't translate the page but some of you might be interested in reading the thread and drawing some conclusions

Bayer/Hope Medical Trial for Androgenetic Alopecia

Someone Asked for info on this trial, and i can say:

My partner (female 46) and I (male 37) have started the trial. its a 6mo course, and we are 1mo in, having had two doses of the prolactin blocker, i buzz cut my hair and found that my hairline had moved forward by an inch, and at the fortnightly checkup found that it had actually started new growth.

I wont be posting pictures because I'm not sure if i should even be posting this much, as we are participants in the drug trial, but I will be happy to follow up with what I can. the process is they take our bloods weekly, but the doses are two needles, one on either side of the torso (much like diabetes meds) and is quite simple. I have had all my vitals and stats taken.

I will ask if its ok to share here. My follow up is tomorrow, and Dose 3 is next week.

It seems promising, and I am having no side effects that i can feel. If you know any women suffering from genetic alopecia, they still have 8 slots left for women, at Sinclair dermatology, in Melbourne australia, but the male side has filled out. (i took the last tenth place for the male side). I don't think i've said anything I cant say as Im now identifiable, but it is what it is. :)

Hope this gives some hope guys! i'm excited!
good

trunks

Reaction score
This is really promising, fingers crossed for photo evidence of crazy regrowth on April 2023. And no side effects. These balding monkeys lived at least 4 years more after their trial, so I guess that there is no risk for any cancer/Critical disease.

Imagine if this actually work. Crazy time for baldies

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been discussed: PRLR can also bind to and be activated by growth hormone (GH) and human placental lactogen (hPL)
Maybe GH/hPL agonists activate PRLR and cause baldness.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No way to mimic this with a cheaper coumpound ? Maybe a peptide or something else ?

Dave721

Reaction score
No way to mimic this with a cheaper coumpound ? Maybe a peptide or something else ?
Its an antibody. I don't even know how you go about making a targeted antibody, but you don't just call a Chinese lab up to make it. I believe they are produced using special white blood cells. Best to wait until this is actually studied.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its an antibody. I don't even know how you go about making a targeted antibody, but you don't just call a Chinese lab up to make it. I believe they are produced using special white blood cells. Best to wait until this is actually studied.
I wrote 'mimics'. So mimic it with a small molecule or a peptide...not with another antibody.

ppma

Reaction score
In the end, antibodies are large proteins that must be stored below their unfolding temperature in order for them to do their job when entering the body. This alone resembles a noticeable challenge as it regards testing the drug like in a group buy.

Then, the drug is more a very strict lab-controlled cell culturing procedure than a chemical recipe, which pushes associated manufacturing costs to the moon, specially for small batches. Some claim that producing mAbs at large scale should lower the price, we'll se. Another way of producing the same proteins could be made in vivo, through the same mRNA technology that produces the SARS-Cov-2 antigens, though it has not been explored for this particular mAb, plus similar storage and logistics challenges of mAbs apply. Using this technology should lower the final price though. I hope the human studies show efficacy and other labs try to chatch up and compete by developing a similar antibody using this technology.

In any case, we will not see a group buy for a mAb.