HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a drug, that is extremely expensive to produce. You can either push on a trial for one illness where having a treatment will be covered by health insurance everywhere and therefore it will be easy to get back the investment or you will go for illness where you will get even bashed, that is not a real issue, is nowhere covered by health insurance and because of the production costs are high you wont be able to sell that large amount + you still have a risk of a failure in trial. And on top of that the patent expiration is doing tick tock. What do you choose?
If i had an Investment of 56 mio. $ i would start a Phase II Trial For endometriosis and For alopecia at the same Time. The monkeys grew a lot of hairs that would have convinced me. Safety concerns they don’t have otherwise they wouldnt start a Phase II For endometriosis with 162 Patients.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those Chinese HopeMedicine motherfuckers fucked the technology. They Are the biggest Problem.

they started a Phase II trial in endometriosis with 162 Patients cause they don’t fear any Side effects
But they don’t start a Phase II trial For hair loss because they Are simply a Piece of sh*t and Are delighted to Waste as much Time as they could.

You clearly have no idea how bringing a drug to the market works. It’s a slow process.

Perhaps you are confused by the pace at which coronavirus vaccines appeared ( in months) but govts and pharma companies knew they would make trillions from corona vaccine and so they made a vaccine and brought it to market with speed of light and force injected everyone not once not twice but three times. Didn’t care if few thousands of people died from the vaccine. Monay monayyyyyy. This is why everyone had conspiracy theories because drug discovery to market takes 10-20 years or so we were told.

Don’t expect the same speed from some cryptic company that is making hairloss drug lol. I am sure they would want to go faster but getting approvals and stuff takes months for simplest of things.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to track if it works for hairloss through the Phase 2 endometrosis trial? Shouldn't patients have the "side effect" of hair growth listed?

All I want to know if it regrows hair in human or not, as soon as possible, so I can stop coping if it doesn't work lol

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to track if it works for hairloss through the Phase 2 endometrosis trial? Shouldn't patients have the "side effect" of hair growth listed?

All I want to know if it regrows hair in human or not, as soon as possible, so I can stop coping if it doesn't work lol

Women don’t have same hairloss and I wonder if the same pathway works in women hairloss either

It should work in humans man, that’s not the issue. The major concern is safety

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You clearly have no idea how bringing a drug to the market works. It’s a slow process.

Perhaps you are confused by the pace at which coronavirus vaccines appeared ( in months) but govts and pharma companies knew they would make trillions from corona vaccine and so they made a vaccine and brought it to market with speed of light and force injected everyone not once not twice but three times. Didn’t care if few thousands of people died from the vaccine. Monay monayyyyyy. This is why everyone had conspiracy theories because drug discovery to market takes 10-20 years or so we were told.

Don’t expect the same speed from some cryptic company that is making hairloss drug lol. I am sure they would want to go faster but getting approvals and stuff takes months for simplest of things.

so Tell me Why didnt they start Phase II against alopecia?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t have same hairloss and I wonder if the same pathway works in women hairloss either

It should work in humans man, that’s not the issue. The major concern is safety
most hairloss drugs work in women aswell so why not. Pregnant women and menopausic women have abnormally high prolactin levels and lose hair so the same pathway should work aswell

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most hairloss drugs work in women aswell so why not. Pregnant women and menopausic women have abnormally high prolactin levels and lose hair so the same pathway should work aswell

No I mean for the women who tried this Mab for endometriosis, they won’t have hairloss to be noticing any hair growth.

Hairloss in women is very rare.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I mean for the women who tried this Mab for endometriosis, they won’t have hairloss to be noticing any hair growth.

Hairloss in women is very rare.
It's actually very common. they just don't recede. Most of them had hair loss I bet. They only got two doses maximum, that's not enough to see any hair growth

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn’t keep your hopes up, a cure ain’t coming this decade that’s for sure even if it’s discovered.
It's highly unlikely, but there could be a patent published tomorrow showing full reversal of miniaturization in human hairs with an easily obtainable molecule, and we could have it in a few weeks.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn’t keep your hopes up, a cure ain’t coming this decade that’s for sure even if it’s discovered.
real cure will com e from stemson or tsuji, no way it will be available before 2030, Hamilton said in last interview several years preclinical work, then several years of human trials...

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't women go through the same balding as diffuse male thinners, whereby random follicles get a message to go into catagen permanently, but the follicle itself remains fully formed. Yet Norwood balders go through the cycle of miniaturisation after each cycle until they produce tiny invisible hairs. It seems to me the treatment for one might not work for the other.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely, but there could be a patent published tomorrow showing full reversal of miniaturization in human hairs with an easily obtainable molecule, and we could have it in a few weeks.
Highly unlikely is an overstatement

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would wounding with minoxidil+ tdm + scube+ hmi be enough to regrowth cometically signifiant hair on dead zone rather than waiting 15 year for stemson or tusji? thanks

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
would wounding with minoxidil+ tdm + scube+ hmi be enough to regrowth cometically signifiant hair on dead zone rather than waiting 15 year for stemson or tusji? thanks
It's hard to say. HMI could be very potent, or it might not work in humans.