HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prof Sinclair on Reddit:

„I have no information on the phase 2 studies. The phase 1 is being conducted in Melbourne in men and women with patterned hair loss.“

The phase 2 will only commence after completion of the phase 1, and evaluation of the date.

The duration of the phase 1 study related to the time it will take to recruit the patients and then treat the patents (minimum of 6 months to produce meaningful results) and then evaluate the date.“
Standard autistic scientist AMA responses. He can smell our need for hopium. We are literally desperate at the verge of roping. Nigga, tell us if this sh*t works in humans like in macaques already.

370-3709476_4chan-bitcoin-wojak-bitcoin-wojak.png

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard autistic scientist AMA responses. He can smell our need for hopium. We are literally desperate at the verge of roping. Nigga, tell us if this sh*t works in humans like in macaques already.

Giving us the little hint that we want so desperately = violating an NDA

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 2026 if all goes well before we can get our hands on it.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want information if this works. When can we expect that? After phase 1?
Jzst the info would put my mind to ease tbh..
It works in stump-tailed macaques. I don't think there has ever been an Androgenetic Alopecia treatment that worked in stump-tailed macaques but did not work in humans.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's gonna be hard to trust 3rd party labs for an antibody, but maybe someone can buy an official sample and send to some lab and maybe its easier to replicate? (idk if that actually helps)

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prof Sinclair on Reddit:

„I have no information on the phase 2 studies. The phase 1 is being conducted in Melbourne in men and women with patterned hair loss.“

The phase 2 will only commence after completion of the phase 1, and evaluation of the date.

The duration of the phase 1 study related to the time it will take to recruit the patients and then treat the patents (minimum of 6 months to produce meaningful results) and then evaluate the date.“
They haven’t started phase 1 yet ?