HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand why people afraid of finasteride wouldn't be equally or more afraid of HMI-115. You can apply nearly the same logic to both.
HMI-115 simply doesnt work for me. Isnt it an Option to hope for an other treatment which will work for me?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand why people afraid of finasteride wouldn't be equally or more afraid of HMI-115. You can apply nearly the same logic to both.
I am more afraid to HMI than finasteride. I will never inject in my blood such a experimental thing. But it doesn’t mean that finasteride is not a solution.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You Are all dissapointed because you Are too far gone. You Need a lot of regrowth to have a Full Head of hair. Thats Why 14 hairs/cm2 Arent enough for you.

But tbh Hope Medicine found the cure. HMI-115 is the cure for the upcoming Young generations who Are noticing early Signs of balding. They will Go to clinic, get injections and Are safe Format least 4 Years. They have the Choice of they Want to Go the bald way or have a Full Head of hair.
The Price will be Low because there will be millions of Young customers every Years from all countries of the World.

HMI-115 is the cure for upcoming Young generations.
I agree with you to some degree.

We, from our perspective, have different view what is hair loss cure, but for future generations cure it will be some treatment that will stop their hair loss at very early stage without side effects. And treatment that you don’t need to apply daily, weekly or monthly.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you to some degree.

We, from our perspective, have different view what is hair loss cure, but for future generations cure it will be some treatment that will stop their hair loss at very early stage without side effects. And treatment that you don’t need to apply daily, weekly or monthly.

Yes it would have Been the cure for me 10 Years earlier

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 5 years guys (finasteride was released in 1997, only 27 years ago)

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the topic of the cost of antibodies. A bit I came across in a study on H. pylori immunotherapy:
It is important to mention that the current utilization of antibod-
ies, namely monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), for the treatment of dis-
eases incurs significant expenses, which are further complicated by
challenging production processes. Nevertheless, after their safety
and effectiveness have been verified, contemporary methods such
as genetic engineering and biotechnology exhibit promise in facili-
tating their extensive manufacturing. By employing these advanced
technologies, pharmaceutical companies can improve production
efficiency and achieve substantial cost savings related to antibody-
based therapies.