HM should be available before 2010

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with DarklyCharming. It should be avail before 2010.

The problem is the price.

badasshair

Reaction score
how will HM be available before 2010 when intercytex hasn't even started phase II yet? then doesn't it have to get FDA approval? and won't that take years?

FrankHair1

Reaction score
Not really sure before 2010... Don't know long term effect on cells multiplication... Will your new hairs last 5 years... don't know??? Will the new cells develop cancer... don't know??? Big step to do before answering those questions...

I hope a lot but very uncertain...

FrankHair1

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
2010 is too optimistic for me too *sigh*. But it will be here by 2015 for sure. I'm a firm believer in Murphey's Law, anything that can slow this down, will slow it down. Even so, I won't be getting the procedure done until I know I wont get cancer, I dont care if I have to get it redone every 5 years if the hairs dont enter a second growth cycle.

I still remain optimistic though and will set my sights for 2012, just a hunch. I'm hoping someone will make more progress with transplanted body hair by then, or something cuz I got more than enough hair on my *** to cover my head.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
follijinxed said:
2010 is too optimistic for me too *sigh*. But it will be here by 2015 for sure. I'm a firm believer in Murphey's Law, anything that can slow this down, will slow it down. Even so, I won't be getting the procedure done until I know I wont get cancer, I dont care if I have to get it redone every 5 years if the hairs dont enter a second growth cycle.

I still remain optimistic though and will set my sights for 2012, just a hunch. I'm hoping someone will make more progress with transplanted body hair by then, or something cuz I got more than enough hair on my *** to cover my head.

Why wnt this work if traditional hair transplant is proven to last?.More or less it is the same procedure......they take hair from your sides multiply it identicallt and transplant it again onto the crown..the hairs should be identically if then the term cloning has no meaning....The only difference now is u have unlimited suplly of your side hairs....thus having more hair to transplant....I dont see any reason why this should relate to cancer...

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
Why wnt this work if traditional hair transplant is proven to last?.More or less it is the same procedure......they take hair from your sides multiply it identicallt and transplant it again onto the crown..the hairs should be identically if then the term cloning has no meaning....The only difference now is u have unlimited suplly of your side hairs....thus having more hair to transplant....I dont see any reason why this should relate to cancer...

Its not cloning, its multiplication. If the cells multiply uncontrolably, then it could result in cancer.

But I am very optimistic too.

fatman

Reaction score
Lopfraze said:
chewbaca said:

Its not cloning, its multiplication. If the cells multiply uncontrolably, then it could result in cancer.

But I am very optimistic too.

well.. at least u'll go out with a full set of hair..

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** yeah, 2015 ! Just to use time machine now !

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course the real kicker is nearly 13 years later they wouldn't even have a single other approved treatment. No new anti androgen, no new growth booster, no nothing. f*****g crazy.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ya let's hand some more 20 and 30 year patent protections to big pharma for old drug discoveries Maybe they will discover Tylenol V.38, new and improved Listerine v.97, and the best under arm deodorant money can buy. And then they will spend billions on advertising to convince us that we need their old products made new again. Lol!

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is revived just when I had started whether this hair multiplication thing was going anywhere.
f*** me.