HM should be available before 2010

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch. If you click on their profiles; none of them have been seen in over 10 years. I think we know their norwood fate.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2090 all people will be bald, it's an evolution.

Except people with AA will have hair. And probably people with AT and AU will have hair, too. The baldest of the bald will likely have hair soon. That's millions of people in just the USA alone and truly suffering a nightmarish type of hair loss will have a legit treatment soon, and the fix for them isn't bloody surgery or FUT just a topical ointment that will likely be sold in a tube or jar as a topical cream. And the same drug might even work for Androgenetic Alopecia. There's never been more hope/cope for a legit treatment for pattern baldness. Expectations are higher than ever before, and I think we will see not just one new treatment but several in the near to mid terms.(1 to 3 years). I think this time the cope is real.

Last edited:

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think this is very hopeful, what George Cotsarelis said in a 2011 news article entitled, Male-Pattern Baldness Found Rooted in Stem Cells

"If we figure out what the signals are, and the factors that are necessary to activate the stem cells to make progenitor cells, there should be a way to reverse those small follicles to make them large,"

And then in August of this year,

UCLA scientists identify a new way to activate stem cells to make hair grow!

Until now the hair biologists really were finding there way in the dark. New developments in this decade have been breathtaking. Big pharma sitting on mountains of cash and waiting for something, a blockbuster new drug to drop in their laps? The low hanging fruit is within reach for them. It is there for the taking, just like they scooped up the research for Taxol, AZT, Claritin and more publicly funded research for what became blockbuster new drugs. No worries, friends, because big pharmaceutical companies will scoop it up and sell the hell out of it once they realize what the taxpayers are pushing under their noses for the taking. They will be coveting this basic research, the most expensive R&D end of things. They have "watchers" who will be salivating like jackals at thoughts of a legit treatment for baldness. No worries because they will pounce on a new baldness drug as soon as they get the inside scoop on any new developments, which could be announced relatively soon.

Last edited: