HM should be available before 2010

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is still hope

New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible
https://futurism.com/new-research-shows-that-time-travel-is-mathematically-possible/

5 years
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Link to a video posted in 2012 with an interview with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, a reputed surgeon in India, saying HM will be available in 10-15 years.
We can all go back to bed now.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cultured cells are the future therapies to treat androgenetic alopecia. Honestly, it's not around the corner but not as far as many people think.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let's keep this thread up on the board so that everyone knows that we're literally in a vicious cercle, all the hype we're experiencing right now is part of the process of transition, once we accept our baldness and know we just have to live with it, no one will ever come back to this forum just like 100% of members did from back then (2005).

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. Looking back to previous threads seems there really is a vicious circle.... hype, and then crash, over and over.

But when it's happening in front of you, you're likely to think this really is something new.

To be fair though, some hype is to be expected. New treatments/methods of treatment/tech have come up in the past few decades. Hair Transplantation has become better for sure. But I guess patent-holders have it in their best interests to hype up their products, which doen't mean they are worthless.
Among other things, what helps me take heart about Shesheido is that they ar a Cosmetic Giant, and they have a facility solely for Replicel-work in Japan, which means they have something. Check out the stock price of Shesheido... it's been making mad gains since 2012. Not sure if it is due to an increase in business, or Replicel.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People get dissapointed looking back at these threads because they’re from 2005 and they were talking about a cure, it depends how you look a it

If they thought they were close then think how closer and more advanced we are now in 2017, 12 years later

Hang in there, the hairloss market is too profitable for someone not to find a cure, it will come