Hitting my annual yearly low - just need to vent

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a long time. Don't even know most of the names anymore. I think it might be winter settling in and the fact that I can't be as active in athletic ways. Plus it's kind of my busy season with stuff and I just start to feel uck. Maybe it's because I also can't really flaunt the physique as much. Who knows but I've just been noticing the hairloss getting aggressive in the non FUE'd areas. I do my minoxidil and topical finasteride but really what's it accomplished? I'm a successful, likable guy. I'm not awful looking still but checking out a pic of me in my younger years earlier just made me so depressed. I actually photoshopped my hair from my early 20s onto my current fave and it was so dramatic. I'd give everything just to have my hair back. I'd start from scratch all over. I hate being considered unattractive, it's always been my biggest fear. I'm already on the shorter side at 5-8/9. I'm in great shape for my age but seriously what's it matter. I've learned fit guys generally only attract fit girls and fit girls want good looking guys. Why wouldnt they? Don't we want attractive women?
I'm just ranting really. It annoys me to this day looking at my brother and the girls he still attracts because he has his hair. It's actually made me angry towards women. Not in a ted Bundy way but just sort of mysonginistic.
I'm just can't fathom why something hasnt been figured out to cure this.
I actually joke with my female co worker all the time. Shes buying new wigs all the time and I tell her it's bullshit women can wear wigs now and it's considered fine but men can't.
I just want my hair back. I'm tired of constantly being disappointed in my reflection and avoiding pictures.
Guess that's it for now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haven't been here in a long time. Don't even know most of the names anymore. I think it might be winter settling in and the fact that I can't be as active in athletic ways. Plus it's kind of my busy season with stuff and I just start to feel uck. Maybe it's because I also can't really flaunt the physique as much. Who knows but I've just been noticing the hairloss getting aggressive in the non FUE'd areas. I do my minoxidil and topical finasteride but really what's it accomplished? I'm a successful, likable guy. I'm not awful looking still but checking out a pic of me in my younger years earlier just made me so depressed. I actually photoshopped my hair from my early 20s onto my current fave and it was so dramatic. I'd give everything just to have my hair back. I'd start from scratch all over. I hate being considered unattractive, it's always been my biggest fear. I'm already on the shorter side at 5-8/9. I'm in great shape for my age but seriously what's it matter. I've learned fit guys generally only attract fit girls and fit girls want good looking guys. Why wouldnt they? Don't we want attractive women?
I'm just ranting really. It annoys me to this day looking at my brother and the girls he still attracts because he has his hair. It's actually made me angry towards women. Not in a ted Bundy way but just sort of mysonginistic.
I actually joke with my female co worker all the time. Shes buying new wigs all the time and I tell her it's bullshit women can wear wigs now and it's considered fine but men can't.
I just want my hair back. I'm tired of constantly being disappointed in my reflection and avoiding pictures.
Guess that's it for now.
You still with the same lady?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess that's it for now.
yes this is the problem.i workout heaps and in really good shape but im 5'6 and ugly. A few years ago, i got so lucky and met a girl into fitness as well i was so happy but she broke my heart now she is dating a fitness social media influencer. Meanwhile i go on dating apps and the only matches i get are extremely obese womem or MTF . Ive been in misery for years...i got no answers im trying to build a time machine atm . i also hypnotised myself to forget her and it worked

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I cant fathom how a cure isn't readily available yet either. Now hard can re-growing hair be.

Also, I can confirm that the idea that you wont mind when you're older (old being 30! lol) often isnt true. I used to think like that too, but now here we are. Of course losing your hair ridiculously young is worse than losing it at 32 but it still sucks. If anything, hair is a bigger flex the older you get, similar to being in great shape.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You still with the same lady?
Yes we sold our house to bank some profit since all the work I did paid off and we made a nice chunk. I tried to bail twice but she got me to come back. Thought things were good and we rolled it into something else. Already regretting it. What's the difference though. I'm bald anyway.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we sold our house to bank some profit since all the work I did paid off and we made a nice chunk. I tried to bail twice but she got me to come back. Thought things were good and we rolled it into something else. Already regretting it. What's the difference though. I'm bald anyway.
I don't understand.. you have a girl and you're still complaining about not being able to get a girl?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does your brother still have perfect hair or is he finally showing some loss now? Mine has been slowing thinning out still.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I can't even relate to any of those threads with the loser/defeatist mentality and Patrick Bateman type personalities lol, getting girls isn't really hard
Too bad so many young guys your age don't believe you.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad so many young guys your age don't believe you.
In real life all the guys my age have a girl, including balding and completely bald guys

Those incel dudes from the Internet just need to drop all the weird childish hobbies and behaviors, or find an alternative girl who is into Internet culture as much as them

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your brother still have perfect hair or is he finally showing some loss now? Mine has been slowing thinning out still.
Lmao the most brutal thing for me was the fact I set a record in hairloss. I have lost them almost all the fastest, starting at 16 and being NW5 at 20, whereas my brothers had only NW2 by my age and when 16 they had no hairloss at all

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont understand you. If having perfect hair is so goddamn important its almost making you miserably get a hair system already... "But what will others think", dude if it affects you this much just go through with it and live your life. See if the good hair actually makes that much of a difference. And dont tell me they suck, if you invest time and find a good manufacturer you can get amazing hair with a system. I dont understand why you wouldnt be willing to give this a try

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont understand you. If having perfect hair is so goddamn important its almost making you miserably get a hair system already... "But what will others think", dude if it affects you this much just go through with it and live your life. See if the good hair actually makes that much of a difference. And dont tell me they suck, if you invest time and find a good manufacturer you can get amazing hair with a system. I dont understand why you wouldnt be willing to give this a try
Systems are insane money and work and wildly unpredictable. I'm active. It would never withstand my sweating. I've always wanted to go on a vaca though and get one right before just to see how it would work. I just couldn't go to anywhere tropical, which are the only places I like, since my sweat would melt the adhesive in 5 minutes.
I've gotten 2 transplants but I can never transplant enough to look "good" really.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man's venting about not being able to attract attractive women whilst being in a long-term relationship. Tears in my eyes here.

getting a relationship is easy, especially if you know youre league. When I met her we were younger (she older than me though) and both extremely attractive. Whilst Ive maintained my physique she did not, and you can REALLY tell. it drives me nuts. It basically makes me feel like since hairloss she is now my league limit and thats depressing. I work hard, work out hard and am actually very charming. The fact my looks diminished so poorly just because of this one feature is what drives me insane.
If you want a long term relationship lower your standards and go find one. Maybe you arent putting in enough work to get what you really want. You cant expect a 10 when you act and treat your body like a 5. I feel like Im treating my body like a 10 and just stuck at a 5 because of this. sh*t I dont even mind butter faces that much. Im really a body guy TBH. Just keep yourself in decent shape. not even at my level. A girl who is too fit is actually not attractive to me.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Systems are insane money and work and wildly unpredictable. I'm active. It would never withstand my sweating. I've always wanted to go on a vaca though and get one right before just to see how it would work. I just couldn't go to anywhere tropical, which are the only places I like, since my sweat would melt the adhesive in 5 minutes.
I've gotten 2 transplants but I can never transplant enough to look "good" really.
What youre saying about the adhesive melting in 5 minutes is not true. I promise you that you can find a sustainable solution with hairsystems, its not as difficult or expensive as you make it out to be. If you give a sh*t about solving your problems then you give it a try, remember we only get one life and if this has the potential do cause a positive change in your life its definetly worth a shot. You'll never be able to transplant the density you would get with a system. Btw, remember you can always use your transplanted hairline 1 cm infront of the system and shave behind it.