HISTOGEN (Regenica HGEN-001) - Launch date 2015.

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the 5 month mark should be coming up soon.
Histogen said they will release the results in 1H of 09 which only has about 3 weeks left.

maybe a good result here will give them some capital boost.

powersam

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
I'm not saying its a scam at all. I just mean that if their skin care product grew hair, then the people using it for their skin would have unwanted results.
The teen wolf thing was a joke. I don't think they'd grow that much hair.
I don't think Regenica is a scam at all. If you guys try it, more power to you and I hope it works wonders for you. I'm just saying I'd believe the company when they say its not intended for use for hair, thats all.

There is quite a lot of evidence to suggest that hair health is in direct correlation to skin health, meaning that this product could have benefits for hair.

I think you have to look at it from the perspective of improving follicle health, rather than creating follicles. This would obviously negate the "teen wolf effect", although he did seem to get laid a lot anyway.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
ClayShaw said:
I'm not saying its a scam at all. I just mean that if their skin care product grew hair, then the people using it for their skin would have unwanted results.
The teen wolf thing was a joke. I don't think they'd grow that much hair.
I don't think Regenica is a scam at all. If you guys try it, more power to you and I hope it works wonders for you. I'm just saying I'd believe the company when they say its not intended for use for hair, thats all.

There is quite a lot of evidence to suggest that hair health is in direct correlation to skin health, meaning that this product could have benefits for hair.

I think you have to look at it from the perspective of improving follicle health, rather than creating follicles. This would obviously negate the "teen wolf effect", although he did seem to get laid a lot anyway.

Easily the most reasonable response to my "wolfman" scenarios.
IIRC, histogen claims that regenica for hair creates new follicles...
Teen wolf is not a good example to use when it comes to getting laid. I'd f*** teen wolf.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
. I know there are a few members that have applied the TNS complex directly onto the scalp without much success in terms of hair growth, but has anyone tried applying Skinmedica's TNS complex to their scalp after "wounding" (skin needling, dermabrasion). I would like some feedback. Thanks!