Histogen Hair Loss Treatment Update From Dr. Gail Naughton

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel its same sheet different day with gail and company. Like that ground hog movie where he wakes up every day and the same events occur day inn and day out.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel its same sheet different day with gail and company. Like that ground hog movie where he wakes up every day and the same events occur day inn and day out.

I do think they'll eventually release a working treatment, but it really does seem like we are stuck in that movie with Histogen

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
What could possibly be the delay this time? Histogen will benefit those that still have some hair. By the time tho comes out I will be maxed out.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Don't worry, even if they never release the treatment in the US, it will be available in China. Questions is, do you want to fly to China several times for it?

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I think everyone emailing Gail for an update is a bad idea, especially when we have an official channel of communication through @Admin. I say we wait till he communicates with them about Mexico, or atleast until the end of April. It's looking more and more likely Follica will be be the first out in 2018. Histogen in Mexico may be out by 2018, but some peace of mind that they have actually started would be nice.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
This is not an update about HSC, but an Dr Gail Naughton's answer about this question " Would President Trump’s trade and immigration policies harm San Diego’s cross-border economy? " (February 2017)

Perharps it would have some consequences on the partnership between Histogen and Mexico ?

upload_2017-4-15_21-35-5.png

source
: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-econometer12feb17-htmlstory.html

HoldTheLine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys saw it, but the last time we heard from Dr. Naughton about HSC was November 2016, when she did an interview with onemedmarket.com.

Can't link due to new account: www dot onemednews dot com/2016/11/19/dr-gail-naughton-histogen/

The interesting bits are:

We are also going to be starting a Phase III trial, along with our partner in Mexico , and in March or April 2017 time frame, that will allow us to get the product approved, first in Mexico, and most likely, in the early 2018. We will also begin a Phase II dosing study in men early next year in the United States.

So I guess they're still on schedule?

In the short-term, before the end of this year, we will be announcing our license partner in Mexico. We’ve been working very effectively under an LLI for the last year, but we are going to finalize that. It will be exciting to start the Phase III pivotal trial in Mexico in the spring of next year. We have three amazing dermatologists who will be the PIs in that study.

Obviously, either that deal is delayed, fell through, or was never announced. (Also, what's an LLI?)

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this or replicel is the closest to market. Follica = 2019

Reactions: br1

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway anybody can get in contact with them?
I think many have tried, but they've gone silent. That could be good or bad.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it wont be long before we'll get notice bout them being delayed again. I have more faith in Turkish snake oil Reboost than this combover company.

Ianhair17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always the same sheet when it comes to release a product to fight hairloss. Making announcements, rising hopes and in the end it is the same messed up thing as always.