Histogen Hair Loss Treatment Update From Dr. Gail Naughton

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, if you don’t have something new to share from Histogen then don’t ask stupid questions.

"Stupid questions" as in asking if anyone has heard their trial start date..... That's SUCH a stupid question

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
So the zack investment page is no longer available if you follow the link from histogen's website . Seeing as how they had 85 percent of what they needed last time I checked I think they must have acquired the last bit(why else would they take the page down)of money. I think we'll see an update pretty soon :)

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
@Xaser94 gotta love ya bud.. Me and you scower the same sh*t. I noticed the Histogen zacks investment page was down right before I saw this and I had the same thought. They must have secured the rest of the funding or are at least pushing forward with the amount they raised! Lets hope!

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
@Xaser94 gotta love ya bud.. Me and you scower the same sh*t. I noticed the Histogen zacks investment page was down right before I saw this and I had the same thought. They must have secured the rest of the funding or are at least pushing forward with the amount they raised! Lets hope!

Yea bro, Im thinking they had to have gotten the funding since they just left it up there for the longest time. Dont see why they would take it down until the secured all they need. Fingers crossed!

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea bro, Im thinking they had to have gotten the funding since they just left it up there for the longest time. Dont see why they would take it down until the secured all they need. Fingers crossed!

Or if they folded, decided to claim bankruptcy and began to liquidate like Aderans or Intercytex.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Or if they folded, decided to claim bankruptcy and began to liquidate like Aderans or Intercytex.

They already had 85 percent of what they needed. Id speculate they folded if it was their website they took down lol.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen feels like it belongs in the nineties. It's like from another era.

So glad there are many other researchers besides them.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen feels like it belongs in the nineties. It's like from another era.

So glad there are many other researchers besides them.

Well I'm glad there are other members on this site other than just you!

Saying these guys are like they are from the 90s when they are the closest to market is frankly absurd.

If you were to say that propecia and minoxidil were like from the dark ages I'd have agreed with you ;P

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm glad there are other members on this site other than just you!

Saying these guys are like they are from the 90s when they are the closest to market is frankly absurd.

If you were to say that propecia and minoxidil were like from the dark ages I'd have agreed with you ;P

What I mean is that it has a whiff of prp holistic therapy about it.

Laughably dubious photos taken by a hair transplant Doctor with a reputation for lies.

Their website looks like it's from 1999 and many of the staff are related to Gail.

Their presentations and even patent papers look very old school typewriter-esque.

Sorry but that is my opinion. I would love to be proved wrong and laugh about it one day.

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Histogen finished raising the 9 million they were looking to raise.. However, it seems they have now upped there desired amount to 18.0 million. Not sure what to make of it.. Just waiting to here when trials start.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen finished raising the 9 million they were looking to raise.. However, it seems they have now upped there desired amount to 18.0 million. Not sure what to make of it.. Just waiting to here when trials start.

Perhaps the extra money will be used to run trials in other markets (mexico, asia, usa, etc?).

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Do you have a source that they were only looking for $9mil originally? I was always under the impression they were looking for $18mil per the Zacks Investment page (no longer exists so can't check)

Regardless I agree with @hellouser and @pegasus2

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this since its August and it's been mentioned in another thread.

I assume no one has heard whether they started their Phase 3 trial in Mexico or they would have posted it.

I was wondering if any members that have had prior contact with Histogen would follow up with them. I don't mind doing it but thought it'd be good for someone they are familiar with to contact them. If not, I'll reach out to them next week.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this since its August and it's been mentioned in another thread.

I assume no one has heard whether they started their Phase 3 trial in Mexico or they would have posted it.

I was wondering if any members that have had prior contact with Histogen would follow up with them. I don't mind doing it but thought it'd be good for someone they are familiar with to contact them. If not, I'll reach out to them next week.

I'm very curious about whether or not they've started phase III as well. I really think this could be the first new treatment out (besides a new topical) if the trial is indeed under way.