Hey There, It’s The End Of June, 2018, Do You Know Where Your New Hair Loss Treatments Are?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so guys what is the favoured cure now? now that brotzu failed what is it? tsuji? what is tsuji meant to be? HM?
and when is it due out and how likely is it to succeed? (you know, like how brotzu was 100% guaranteed to be out in 2016)

i wish soooo bad that i hadn't dug my head in the sand when i started shedding, and i had just gotten on finasteride as a norwood 1. then i could just come back here every so often to check the news and then set my reminder another 6 months later.

a guy on youtube was trolling me (well not trolling, more like gloating) saying he is a solid NW2 with thick black hair, his family members on both sides all hit slick NW7 by age 25, as soon as he started shedding aged 21 he got on finasteride which stopped his shedding, let him keep a thick NW2, and also he didn't grow any unwanted body hair on his chest, shoulders, all up his thighs like i had :(

he posted all his male family members especially were jealous as he is seen as the good looking one, but he did his research whereas they just ignored it and buried their heads in the sand and have now paid a massive price.
much like i did as i only got on finasteride as a norwood 3.5 basically norwood 4. after i just couldn't ignore the drastic changes in the way women and society in general was treating me. i believed all the BS about "it's just hair" "chicks dig a bald man" but when my hair went, i learned the truth the hard way. I would even have put up with ED (which by the way is all psychological, I've never had any sides from finasteride other than achey balls for the first week. i am not the most masculine of guys, so surely all of you aren't even more weak dicked than i am? :D not even spironolactone and low doses of estrogen could stop my dick getting hard, though they did give me gyno which is why i stopped. are you seriously all that weak dicked? :D :D)

Last edited:

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so guys what is the favoured cure now? now that brotzu failed what is it? tsuji? what is tsuji meant to be? HM?
and when is it due out and how likely is it to succeed? (you know, like how brotzu was 100% guaranteed to be out in 2016)

i wish soooo bad that i hadn't dug my head in the sand when i started shedding, and i had just gotten on finasteride as a norwood 1. then i could just come back here every so often to check the news and then set my reminder another 6 months later.

a guy on youtube was trolling me (well not trolling, more like gloating) saying he is a solid NW2 with thick black hair, his family members on both sides all hit slick NW7 by age 25, as soon as he started shedding aged 21 he got on finasteride which stopped his shedding, let him keep a thick NW2, and also he didn't grow any unwanted body hair on his chest, shoulders, all up his thighs like i had :(

he posted all his male family members especially were jealous as he is seen as the good looking one, but he did his research whereas they just ignored it and buried their heads in the sand and have now paid a massive price.
much like i did as i only got on finasteride as a norwood 3.5 basically norwood 4. after i just couldn't ignore the drastic changes in the way women and society in general was treating me. i believed all the BS about "it's just hair" "chicks dig a bald man" but when my hair went, i learned the truth the hard way. I would even have put up with ED (which by the way is all psychological, I've never had any sides from finasteride other than achey balls for the first week. i am not the most masculine of guys, so surely all of you aren't even more weak dicked than i am? :D not even spironolactone and low doses of estrogen could stop my dick getting hard, though they did give me gyno which is why i stopped. are you seriously all that weak dicked? :D :D)

You know if you really wanted to keep your hair, you could have let the gyno happen and then had the glandular tissue surgically removed. Guys who've gone through puberty and developed it because of genetics but had plastic surgery are much less likely to have an issue with it if they get on finasteride. Once the glands are gone, there's nothing there to trigger. Which is why women who remove their breasts due to cancer can't ever reverse it. They have to get implants.

There's still a tiny amount left after the surgery but the odds of it growing in any noticeable way are so small. Especially if the gyno was fully "developed" so to speak and any glands that could grow had already grown and are removed.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's really endearing that half of my dislikes are from @Hate da Bt

me too :D i wonder if in 2025 when the cure still isn't out will he go back and undo all these dislikes

or will he still be here posting "the NutJuice cure is a cure, just because those pictures were grainy and were shot with a camera from 2001 despite it being 2025, doesn't disprove anything you guys are idiots. i will continue to put this guys NutJuice all over my scalp and i can feel regrowth already"

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well if you had no side effects as an individual, than that must mean that these side effects are nonexistant for everybody even though merck includes them in the label. f*****g genius, man, your record is on repeat with the same old nonsense truisms every day.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you had no side effects as an individual, than that must mean that these side effects are nonexistant for everybody even though merck includes them in the label. f*****g genius, man, your record is on repeat with the same old nonsense truisms every day.
a haiku

ur right
but
i dont want mom and dad to fight

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

it means that 99.9% of people who have these side effects are full of sh*t

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't be so negative man, there's totally gonna be a cure in 5 years!