Hey There, It’s The End Of June, 2018, Do You Know Where Your New Hair Loss Treatments Are?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, next time I need attention I’ll make an eye-roll worthy “goodbye to the forum” thread touting my imaginary accomplishments then come back in a month like an a**h**. Oh, wait.

There was a time where I was gone from the site for about a month and a half before that and when I came back, there my inbox had a bunch of new conversations from people wondering where I was at, asking for advice on things, and I saw forum posts about it because apparently some people were clamoring for my opinion on something, etc. I still remain in touch with several users who no longer are on these forums as well.

Further, yeah...I've written science articles for the Admin, which you can find on the actual HairLossTalk.com site. I'd consider the information and advice regarding both conventional treatments and upcoming ones that I've shared with plenty of users on the forums and PMs as well as the public via articles and stuff to be somewhat of an accomplishment, yes. Certainly more than just being an emo b**ch on the forums.

So yeah, I'd say my announcement of my departure was perfectly justified rather than sending out individual messages and stuff. Even now, I visit a lot less often, and I only came back because there actually has surprisingly been some good news regarding the progression of these companies.

Not in your opinion, of course.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am hopeful about the future. Hope is all I have. Some might say that I am being naive by hoping that there will be something by 2020 or 2022. But there is no other coping mechanism. Hair is my identity. Yes it is. Without hair, I am a nobody. I have been balding since 8 years now and If I have not accepted it in 8 years, I will never accept it. I always daydream of getting my hair back.

But years are passing by. These years will never come back. May be I should stop being hinged on my hair and live my life. I do not know why I have paused my life waiting for a cure. I remember that in 2012 and during PGD2 hype, I was expecting a cure to be here by 2015. It is 2018 now. Anyways, there are multiple leads and I hope that in the next 5 years, there will be a cure. If life plays another 5 year pun on us, then it will be anyways too late for me.

How much hair have you lost in that time and what’s your regimen been?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a time where I was gone from the site for about a month and a half before that and when I came back, there my inbox had a bunch of new conversations from people wondering where I was at, asking for advice on things, and I saw forum posts about it because apparently some people were clamoring for my opinion on something, etc. I still remain in touch with several users who no longer are on these forums as well.

Further, yeah...I've written science articles for the Admin, which you can find on the actual HairLossTalk.com site. I'd consider the information and advice regarding both conventional treatments and upcoming ones that I've shared with plenty of users on the forums and PMs as well as the public via articles and stuff to be somewhat of an accomplishment, yes. Certainly more than just being an emo b**ch on the forums.

So yeah, I'd say my announcement of my departure was perfectly justified rather than sending out individual messages and stuff. Even now, I visit a lot less often, and I only came back because there actually has surprisingly been some good news regarding the progression of these companies.

Not in your opinion, of course.

Your florid excuses aren’t convincing, mate. You enjoy the theatre of this place and lack discipline. Just admit it.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because there actually has surprisingly been some good news regarding the progression of these companies.

So much this. I don't know what exactly OP is upset about. Brotzu?? that has always been a joke and always will be. It's a topical..............
A topical is not a cure. The real workable cures are going to be cell therapy (Tsuji and RCH-01) which have been progessing well because they are in Japan and not in the west. The true cure will be gene therapy but that is probably 10 - 20 years out and not worth thinking about. Cell therapies are just around the corner in the eastern markets at least.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If internet fights would make hair regrow, every member of this forum would look like chewbacca

For someone who has behaved as embarrassingly as @That Guy he is far too quick to take swipes at others with dull memes. There’s someone like him on every forum: too much time on their hands combined with an inflated sense of self-importance underpinned by unhappiness.

He’ll accuse me of “projecting” now, a psychological trait he’s learned from internet dullards which he probably believes is a devastating riposte. Or at least believes is impressive enough to keep his online disciples happy.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For someone who has behaved as embarrassingly as @That Guy he is far too quick to take swipes at others with dull memes. There’s someone like him on every forum: too much time on their hands combined with an inflated sense of self-importance underpinned by unhappiness.

He’ll accuse me of “projecting” now, a psychological trait he’s learned from internet dullards which he probably believes is a devastating riposte. Or at least believes is impressive enough to keep his online disciples happy.

Buddy, I haven't even been f*****g talking to you.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a point?

Yeah, looks to me like you're just butthurt like the rest and trying to bait me into some sort of fight with you.

That's why you're sitting there making all these posts about me and tagging me. "Look at me! Look! Say something!"

Are you happy now?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks to me like you're just butthurt

About what? You just said you haven’t been talking to me. Seems like you’re triggered and exemplifying that lack of discipline I mentioned earlier.

I don’t dislike you, I just think you should wind your neck in. Your fake retirement was at least as embarrassing as anything you regularly mock others for.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well as long as i will have replace for Finasteride i will be more than happy.

It’s the only outlook to take really. Be educated about it and use the tools we have available to us. At least we have finasteride. Previous generations had nothing.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MorningGlory I can't take this drug.

I won't lie. I do have a lot of hope in seti/fevi.