Hey guys is Going on finasteride now too late? Have i messed it up by going so late?

How bad is it

• Can be saved with finasteride

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Give up hair transplant needed

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Need more than finasteride on there monix too

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Need even more than finasteride and minoxidil

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diffuse is f*****g terrible. Receding thick hair is a norm as you age diffuse is a nightmare
You are DUPA suffers like me ? Yes as you said you can do nothing against DUPA. Finasteride doest work and hair transplant is not an option

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also guys another thing with diffuse thinning hair looks like fuzz in strong light i guess the process is so gradual u hair remains until bitter end whereas normal male pattern baldness can just go like thag

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would shave it and keep a super low buzz look. You still seem to have a great hairline which is what people pay for with SMP. You might still give off the appearance of someone who is consciously shaving the hair while still appearing as a full head guy. Pretty optimal solution.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would shave it and keep a super low buzz look. You still seem to have a great hairline which is what people pay for with SMP. You might still give off the appearance of someone who is consciously shaving the hair while still appearing as a full head guy. Pretty optimal solution.
Do you think thin can save the hair

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also one thing yhroughout this journey i realised the camera isnt as reliable as the mirror, the amount of strands on my head looks significantly less on camera than the mirror is it kust because cameras cant pick up that much detail?

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is 26 too young for a transplant i have the money for a uk one but i dont want waste it if its gonna be needed again in 5 years

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My case isnt dupa is it guys just read up on that that scares the sh*t out of me

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Decided Im sticking with finasteride for three months and ill post an update here if anyone wants me too after that will try minoxidil and if that fails either buzz it all off or go for a transplant

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decided Im sticking with finasteride for three months and ill post an update here if anyone wants me too after that will try minoxidil and if that fails either buzz it all off or go for a transplant
Finasteride is a long term solution. You need to give at least 6 to 8 months

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is a long term solution. You need to give at least 6 to 8 months
Oh yh I forgot that Ill give 6 months on finasteride but if im lucky and a hyper responder could see progress in 3

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for all the help guys its a really supportive community here which i really like its not one any of us want to be in lol but nice peoplle here best of luck to u all

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it shaved but continue your hair loss regimen. So minoxidil, finasteride, microneedling.
Hey man decided after few docs have looked at my hair, 3 in total they say I have a lot of hair folicles but need minoxidil as hair is too limp and weak. I dunno how true thay is about hair folicles but Im taking the plunge and going with minoxidil im in the uk is there any particulat brand thats good for minoxodil to use, should i use foam or liquid- wh3re can i buy a micro needle pen also

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man decided after few docs have looked at my hair, 3 in total they say I have a lot of hair folicles but need minoxidil as hair is too limp and weak. I dunno how true thay is about hair folicles but Im taking the plunge and going with minoxidil im in the uk is there any particulat brand thats good for minoxodil to use, should i use foam or liquid- wh3re can i buy a micro needle pen also
Go for the foam minoxidil. I’m not sure what brands the UK has, but whatever’s cheapest. You can order the stuff from Amazon. Rogaine is good. With the foam, if you want easier application when your hair grows longer you can heat it up and it’ll turn liquid.

You can get a pen from Amazon.