Hey guys is Going on finasteride now too late? Have i messed it up by going so late?

How bad is it

• Can be saved with finasteride

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Give up hair transplant needed

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Need more than finasteride on there monix too

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Need even more than finasteride and minoxidil

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys its awful to be posting this but i need bit of clarity , ive ignored my diffuse thinning for years since 2013 i first posted here. Anyway whats done is done but the last 2 years i have had super long hair and i was oblivoous to it all last week i cut it all off and here are the results im so upset but i nees the truth i have started taking finasteride now finally after 7 years of ignoring it im 26 is it too late should i even bother in some lighting i feel completely bald in pthers i think it can be salvaged ive attached photos in botu natural lighting and bathroom heavy lighting plwaze let me know if you think i shouldnt even bother im a diffuse thinner my hair line is in complete tact shame aboht the rest :(

Last edited:

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just dont get how looks so different also cause with harsh lighting some of the hairs dissappear its weird

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it shaved but continue your hair loss regimen. So minoxidil, finasteride, microneedling.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im only just started finasteride bro is it too late? this sucks man

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it shaved but continue your hair loss regimen. So minoxidil, finasteride, microneedling.
I dunnno if i agree with keeping it shaved bro nobody noticed when i had long hair not even i did man sucks

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im only just started finasteride bro is it too late? this sucks man
It’s up to you how much you gain back. You’ve gotta have a solid regimen and be willing to go a bit nuclear, like applying topical estrogen.

Using the Big 4, you probably won’t gain full coverage but you’ll get close if you’re an above average responder. And it’ll take a while. It’s late but better late than never. Then maybe hair transplants to finish it off.

Yeah it sucks, but there’s nothing else you can do about it. Take comfort in the fact that you’re finally doing something.

I dunnno if i agree with keeping it shaved bro nobody noticed when i had long hair not even i did man sucks

You had long hair and didn’t notice this amount of thinning? That’s a bit strange but if you want to keep it long go ahead

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s up to you how much you gain back. You’ve gotta have a solid regimen and be willing to go a bit nuclear, like applying topical estrogen.

Using the Big 4, you probably won’t gain full coverage but you’ll get close if you’re an above average responder. And it’ll take a while. It’s late but better late than never. Then maybe hair transplants to finish it off.

Yeah it sucks, but there’s nothing else you can do about it. Take comfort in the fact that you’re finally doing something.

You had long hair and didn’t notice this amount of thinning? That’s a bit strange but if you want to keep it long go ahead
So finasteride on its own wont be enough? Oh what a shame thanks man Like these hairs are super wispy but my sides back etc all fine

Is the thinning really bad? I can take the truth Also its werid my hairline hasnt been touched I dont get that but just above it had thinned a little

I think I didnt notice because I have lots of hair still its just so thin incredibly thin but with long hair I could still see some scalp but not like this

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
So finasteride on its own wont be enough? Oh what a shame thanks man Like these hairs are super wispy but my sides back etc all fine

Is the thinning really bad? I can take the truth Also its werid my hairline hasnt been touched I dont get that but just above it had thinned a little

I think I didnt notice because I have lots of hair still its just so thin incredibly thin but with long hair I could still see some scalp but not like this

If you’re a hyper responder finasteride may be enough but that’s unlikely. Best to start a full regimen now and maximize your gains.

You’re a diffuse thinner, so your hairline isn’t bad but you’ve thinned out considerably on top. And yes, it’s bad. An average person passing you on the street is going to think you’re bald(ing).

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re a hyper responder finasteride may be enough but that’s unlikely. Best to start a full regimen now and maximize your gains.

You’re a diffuse thinner, so your hairline isn’t bad but you’ve thinned out considerably on top. And yes, it’s bad. An average person passing you on the street is going to think you’re bald(ing).
Oh man thanks bro appreciate it have to accept it man this is horrible thanks bro how does where can I get monixidil from? scared about the shedding you see

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also another thing man if you dont mind what best way to take pics is it bathroom pics? or natural lighting cause they look different I dont know which is more reliable

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man thanks bro appreciate it have to accept it man this is horrible thanks bro how does where can I get monixidil from? scared about the shedding you see
You can get minoxidil over the counter from nearly any place that sells hair products. Rogaine for example. You can also buy it on Amazon.

Also another thing man if you dont mind what best way to take pics is it bathroom pics? or natural lighting cause they look different I dont know which is more reliable

Whatever lighting will be consistent going forward to track your progress. Since the bathroom lighting won’t change, I’d go with that

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get minoxidil over the counter from nearly any place that sells hair products. Rogaine for example. You can also buy it on Amazon.

Whatever lighting will be consistent going forward to track your progress. Since the bathroom lighting won’t change, I’d go with that
thanks man appreciated bit nervous about minoxidil heard hedding is hyper on that scared

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
diffuse thinning is so weird tho because I still have full head of hair its just super thin and some has been lost but coverage is all over if you get me just so thin its so weird

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride, oral minoxidil, RU, estrogen, needling.
Do u think its that bad man can i just say tho this has happened over 8 years i dont know if thay makes a difference not heard of any of thrm bar minoxidil just so scared about putting sh*t in my body ahh this is a mess

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 155360View attachment 155361
Loke this man one is combed one is non combed i combed it because the non combed hair was like bed hair so couldnt tell if hair was just out of plsce or not combing mor accurate i thibk

Also many reasoj i shaved it was simple hard to maintain and i was really damagung my hair washing it everyday
This was literally a month ago lol how time xhanges