Hey guys is Going on finasteride now too late? Have i messed it up by going so late?

How bad is it

• Can be saved with finasteride

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Give up hair transplant needed

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Need more than finasteride on there monix too

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Need even more than finasteride and minoxidil

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go for the foam minoxidil. I’m not sure what brands the UK has, but whatever’s cheapest. You can order the stuff from Amazon. Rogaine is good. With the foam, if you want easier application when your hair grows longer you can heat it up and it’ll turn liquid.

You can get a pen from Amazon.
Thank you man, I was feeling like he the Doctor was saying I had a lot of folicles just to sell me something until I went to another who said the same, just its hard to believe docs wirh this sort of thing but im gonna take the plunge this is the photo i used for them - regaine is the rogaine equiv here ill go for that pen i dunno how long sjould i go in for 0.5m?

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you man, I was feeling like he the Doctor was saying I had a lot of folicles just to sell me something until I went to another who said the same, just its hard to believe docs wirh this sort of thing but im gonna take the plunge this is the photo i used for them - regaine is the rogaine equiv here ill go for that pen i dunno how long sjould i go in for 0.5m?View attachment 156611
You have thin coverage, so maybe you’ll get a good result. But of course you have to start ASAP. That means finasteride, min, etc.

I would do 0.5 daily and 1.5 for wounding every two weeks.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have thin coverage, so maybe you’ll get a good result. But of course you have to start ASAP. That means finasteride, min, etc.

I would do 0.5 daily and 1.5 for wounding every

Thank you. Is it hardee for my type of hairloss to get a good response? Thin coverage not heard that term before is that mean hair lost everywhere or just dormant hair is that why its a maybe

Sorry for the ignorance know so little about this lol