Help needed please!

s.a.f

Reaction score
You're asking alot of your concealers with that degree of hairloss!
I always say dont go for attempting to cover all hairloss just aim for slight improvement 10 or 20%.
Better to have hair that looks abit thin than for someone to spot that you have 'something fake' on your head.

zacochagrin

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
You're asking alot of your concealers with that degree of hairloss!
I always say dont go for attempting to cover all hairloss just aim for slight improvement 10 or 20%.
Better to have hair that looks abit thin than for someone to spot that you have 'something fake' on your head.

Very well said...

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zacochagrin said:
Esprit said:
thanks for posting that, pretty impressive and I'd have to say I wouldn't know you had anything in your hair. Not considered Dermmatch, that's applied directly to scalp isn't it? The Toppik, little or alot still showed quite a few gaps, and although I don't mind a few because it's more natural than a total cover up, it just doesn't look right. How many days do you leave in for?

Yeps dermmatch directly to the scalp (see http://dermmatch.com). It thickens the hair as well. To get a full head of hair.... depends on amount of hair & hair style as well.

Well, the the concealer(s) are there since 2 & 1/2 days... been a little wet in the rain & wind as well + some re-touching in the morning... that's y the gaps.... else its more or less ok. As u said, total coverage might result in a fake look... there's no harm in a few gaps :innocent: Of course, under different lighting conditions, gaps might show a little bit... but thats better than the whole scalp visible. The thing is to avoid bright sources of light, heavy rain.. etc !

Nanogen is too costly for me, especially shipping... so i order toppik instead.

Usually i wash my hair twice per week.... let's say i keep it for 2 - 3 days. Or, sometimes when it looks bad (which is rare), i wash.

Forgot to mention before applying the concealer after washing yr hair, dn't forget to do some scalp massage... to promote good blood circulation & growing hair. Even a few additional hair will make a big difference :whistle:

I've been washing it every day because I started using that Alpecin a few months back, but like most of these 'miracle' finds, it's too good to be true.

Thanks all for your help, much appreciated.

Happy new year guys, have a good one!