help me I'm a n00b and I'm losing hair!!!!

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll have to research that one. I have had minor regrowth at the hairline.
I refuse to say that this regimen will regrow your hair, but it should STOP the hair from falling out and get "some" regrowth. Better than a sink full of hair. :wink:

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: finally something that worked!!!

goingoinbutnotgone said:
I can tell you that I've been losing hair for 18 years. I've tried TONS of products. I can't even go into how many. I've read hundreds of web pages trying to find the thing that would at least stop the shed and get some regrowth. finasteride worked for a while but the sheds began again. I shaved it all off and tried to rerow it (what a big mistake).

I finally found something that really stopped the shed. I've been using it for 3 months now. No more shedding at all. It is regrowing now for real. It is coming back very slowly but surely.

It is a mix of very potent essential oils. Not EFA's, but the most potent form of certain herbs applied topically. Look at my regimen and try it.
One very important point is that you MUST use theraputic grade oils with the AFNOR rating system. The only company in North America that produces this quality of oil is the Young Living company.

Why not just try it. What do you have to lose? M :freaked2: ore hair?????

ok but you are using 1.25mg of finasteride so i guess the success in your case is contributed mainly to finasteride and if you think the oil is working for you why not dropping the finasteride??!!

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
I have reduced my finasteride usage. I now use it 5 times a week. I think that the finasteride really does get some results internally by reducing blood level DHT.

The oils are topicals. I am not out to just promote essential oils. I am interested in NOT losing my hair.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
goingoinbutnotgone said:
I have reduced my finasteride usage. I now use it 5 times a week. I think that the finasteride really does get some results internally by reducing blood level DHT.

The oils are topicals. I am not out to just promote essential oils. I am interested in NOT losing my hair.

but u cant say u can drop finasteride and just rely on oil right???
and when u added the oils did u notice a difference and what kind is it??? did u just have healthier scalp or did it actually grow more hair or did it stopped hair loss..