Heightism Exposed. Just How Mean Can People Be?

blackg

Reaction score
If you were tall, you’d just get other tall guys trying to play chicken with you in the street, even when there’s comfortably enough space for you to pass without bothering each other. It’s a small minded, male dominance thing. Occasionally I’ll make an exaggerated movement out of the way just to show to the other person how silly this is.
I like the sound of you. I'm often on the end of small minded male ego battles by other men.
It's exhausting at times.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might be because you come across as a weirdo like you do here too.

Your problem with me is because I told you to top yourself in another thread. It was intended as encouragement to stop obsessing about perceived flaws, not because I actually think you should kill yourself.

You’re the only person to describe me as weird on here, no one thinks I’m weird in day to day life. It’s a male ego thing like @blackg says.

INT

Reaction score
I am not exodus people. It’s funny that they think I’m you simply because I called the white knights. And No I’m not posting my pic to prove this to some nw3 loser lol. I’m trying to help you people get on RU in minoxidil, dutasteride, and use a derminator for dermarolling. It’s all about multiple effective mechanisms if you want an nw0 like me.

Also I don’t hate women dude, the username is a joke. I’m very successful with women and have a cute gf. I just understand how they really act and what they’re attracted to.

You:

1) Obviously don't understand how women act
2) Only know how a special type of women acts (low confidence, low intelligence)
3) Are Exodus

A mixture of all three is possible.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You:

1) Obviously don't understand how women act
2) Only know how a special type of women acts (low confidence, low intelligence)
3) Are Exodus

A mixture of all three is possible.

Sure cuck. All the women I've been with are low intelligence/ low confidence lol. My current gf is an attorney from a top school and makes 6 figures. I haven't had sex with a girl who wasn't atleast college educated since high school. Get out of here nerd.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure cuck. All the women I've been with are low intelligence/ low confidence lol. My current gf is an attorney from a top school and makes 6 figures. I haven't had sex with a girl who wasn't atleast college educated since high school. Get out of here nerd.

Oh look, the internet jock is back. Please use some more bare assertion to prove your superiority. It’s so convincing.

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your problem with me is because I told you to top yourself in another thread. It was intended as encouragement to stop obsessing about perceived flaws, not because I actually think you should kill yourself.

You’re the only person to describe me as weird on here, no one thinks I’m weird in day to day life. It’s a male ego thing like @blackg says.

Can't even remember you saying anything like that, i'm only commenting because you come across as an absolute mong.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't even remember you saying anything like that, i'm only commenting because you come across as an absolute mong.

You’re the one begging for my picture. Just block me, problem solved. Unless you revel in the theatre of all this (perish the thought).

INT

Reaction score

Let's see if I was right.

1) Does the subject feel the need to resort to name calling ('cucks', 'white knights', 'blue pill' , 'beta')?
X Check

2) Does the subject show a strong need for validation and rocognition from other males, especially stangers on a hair loss forum?
X Check

3) Does the subject make up stories and/or exaggerate his own achievements?
This is a tricky one. He mostly makes stories up and ecaggerates about his girlfriend. However, since he brags about her without anyone asking for it, it appears that the subject sees his partner as a achievement of himself.

X Check

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see if I was right.

1) Does the subject feel the need to resort to name calling ('cucks', 'white knights', 'blue pill' , 'beta')?
X Check

2) Does the subject show a strong need for validation and rocognition from other males, especially stangers on a hair loss forum?
X Check

3) Does the subject make up stories and/or exaggerate his own achievements?
This is a tricky one. He mostly makes stories up and ecaggerates about his girlfriend. However, since he brags about her without anyone asking for it, it appears that the subject sees his partner as a achievement of himself.

X Check

Haha, I was responding to your previous assumptions dude, not looking for validation. Your Armchair psychology might be even funnier than morning loser's take. I see this convo will go nowhere with you continuing to make baseless assumptions. Enjoy your day cuck.

INT

Reaction score
Haha, I was responding to your previous assumptions dude, not looking for validation. Your Armchair psychology might be even funnier than morning loser's take. I see this convo will go nowhere with you continuing to make baseless assumptions. Enjoy your day cuck.

What is a cuck btw? This is a sincere question. It's so hard to keep track of all these terms.

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're from the UK right? I find that extremely hard to believe. I can't think of any Western nations where height isn't seen as an extremely positive trait. Hostility? It's pretty much exclusively from lesser life forms isn't it, you should bask in their jealous tears like the true alpha you are. You said you were a little over 6', right? Unless you were 6'6 or something, I just don't see how you would get so much unwanted attention.

Why do you take this "hostility" so seriously? Or better yet, have you ever considered it from the opposite side? I've gone through what @umdesch4 said firsthand, it's not pretty believe me. I'd much rather be taller and get the occasional stink eye from a jealous, inferior life form and remind them what an alpha male I am.

All I know is, whenever I'm walking down the street, I try to find a guy over 6' who's walking in the same direction, and stay as close behind him as possible. It's like the sea of people parts in front of him, and I can walk "inside the wake" where it's calm. That's the only way I can make real progress down a busy sidewalk without having to zig zag all over the place, or simply crash into people every 3-5 seconds. Since I figured this out a few years ago, it's made life a lot easier. I also know now not to walk beside a friend who's over 6', because people drifting magically out of his way just keep crashing into me. I just fall in behind him instead now. Live and learn.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6”0 and 17 here. I can confidently say I’d rather be average height in US (5”9) and have the Norwood 0 of my peers then my Norwood 1.5. I know I’m going to get sh*t for being only a Norwood 1.5 but take into consideration most people my age have flawless hairlines and I have a naturally big forehead too. So suck my dick.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed

It is a pretty old account.
I wonder if there is a similar project for baldness.

Short men just makes me wanna cry. If ever I go on a date with one, I'd make him order from the kiddies menu shame.

This one is my favorite.

But you know that most people who tweet there are insecure. I have an insecure female friend who uses tinder. she just sits there and swipes left without looking at the pictures just to feel great handing out some baskets.

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hoes wont even be able to think about your height if you're dominant. Don't let any fear show in your speech and focus on your physique so that you automatically make women take you seriously. Don't be a dick though, show that you are confident and have some achievements/experiences to back up your confidence. Look at Tom Cruise for example, nobody would call him short to his face. Obviously he has a full head of hair but thats not why he makes dumb hoes wet.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
About younger people,have a look at Shroud.
He is the superstar of Pubg,also have same status for pubgmobile community.
When he was standing close to another player from US with a height of 6 feet 6,imagine the difference between their heights on centre stage at Berlin.
One or two girl tried to mock this player on height on some video,got super roasted by multiple people standing for the player.

Player has a height of 5 feet6 inches from Canada,living in California like a Star.